X-mas Challenge

Options

Replies

• x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Almost weigh in time....... Another good week for me. Hope your all ok. goodluck xx
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Now... I have to apologize! I found a "bug" in spreadsheet's code... that will disappoint many of people, among you, me too.

I realized because of my almost steady weight the last weeks. I shouldn't get a "Goal Achieved" but I did since week number 3. I found out that I have forgotten to increase the number of weeks so it was always calculating it as if we were at third week.
    I'm so sorry... many of "achievements" disappeared today.

Also I added the formula for the winner, cause I haven't added it for November.

I'm thinking of keeping the main look of the spreadsheet for a Summer 2013 and to start since new year comes. Do you think that will should add anything more, such as measurements per month? I would like to hear some suggestions now that I have 1.5 month time to do it right?

I would love to continue this after the Christmas challenge!!!!!:drinker: :smile: I think the spread sheet is great the way it is:bigsmile: ! Thank you for all your hard work!!!!:wink::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I agree. Thanks for all the hard work keeping the spreadsheet for this challenge. I like being held accountable and find this helps me a great deal. Would like to particpate in the next challenge as well. I think the spreadsheet is fine the way it is. :happy:
  • tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I got really sick last night, so I'm not sure my weight should really "count", but I logged it anyway. This is not how I wanted to break into the 250's. :(
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Sorry I havent logged or recorded my weight on here or on the spread sheet for a while. Been fighting a nasty case of bronchitis. Should be going back down with in the next week or so.....
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    IS IT TOO LATE
  • vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    QUESTION

On the spreadsheet...

When weight is added for week 5 (say 212 lbs.) and week 6 (say 200 lbs.)...

is the % shown the difference between week 5 & week 6?
    or between week 1 & week 6?

I'm thinking between 5 & 6 but want to make sure I'm reading it correctly. :smile:

Thanks again for all of your time and effort in creating and maintaining the sheet!!!! :heart: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Hey, yeah it works out a weekly loss percentage except for the last week of the month where it works out the total monthly loss percentage.

ive reached my 6% loss for the christmas challenge with 4 weeks to spare. im so fricking happy. may this good luck continue and maybe ill finally get to be a biggest loser :-)

Good luck everyone xx
  • tokataro
    Options
    I just noticed that I hit my 6% too- LAST week! Now the rest is just gravy, I'd love to hit 250 by the end of the year.
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Finally lost this week...... Down to 260.00.... a little over 10lb to hit my goal, maybe impossible, but I think attainable!.........

Dedication, motivation, and perspiration!
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Charm Quark- you're doing a great job and a great service to us all. Thanks!!
    Yeah, I had noticed the "achievement" note when I really hadn't...but I certainly couldn't pull off what you're doing so I didn't stress over it!!

But, I gained weight during Thanksgiving vacation!! :sad: and I haven't been sticking to my gluten free diet, which is upsetting my stomach, and affecting my weight loss. So, I commit to be 100% gluten free again starting today and will only allow myself "a bite" for Christmas. I even told my 11 year old son, and believe me, he will hold me accountable at least at home. There, I said it!

Can't wait to see the scale tip the other way by next week!
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Not too far from my 6 %. But I am going on a 7 day cruise this might change..HAHA
  • BWinsto1
    BWinsto1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    3lbs to go until I reach my goal!! Keep up the good work guys!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Almost weigh in time. good luck everyone.x
  • Pammiel
    Options
    I'm just signing in, but I thought that was very considerate of you .... Wish I had started this earlier
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    There is a new challenge starting in the new year. look for topic Bikini challenge - Summer 2013. Everyone is welcome to join xx
  • soniadelgada
    soniadelgada Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ugh! At exactly the same weight today as I was when I started the challenge!! It is TTOM, so I have a glimmer of hope.
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    So the challenge is almost over, ive weighed in a day early as im gonna be super busy tomorrow.

I am soooo pleased with my progress and how having this challenge has stopped many binges and has really helped motivate me. Ive lost 14lbs over the last 12 weeks and i am really looking forward to the start of the bikini challenge in the new year.

Really hope i can maintain my weight over xmas, im not going to deny myself the yummy food but i hope i have learnt enough restraint to not over indulge..and i plan to try and fit it exercise when i can, Have a lovely xmas all of you. xx
  • tokataro
    Options
    Absolutely no idea how I lost weight this weekend, last time I checked I had gained instead but it just disappeared. Christmas miracle? lol. I've been indulging LOTS, this week I'll be back on my best behavior.
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Last weigh in is coming up then its the start of the bikini challenge. YAY

How is everyone doing with their goal? x