I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Men have Magic Mike Monday already. Legs should be Wednesday!

Done!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am thinking Shirtless Sunday for the guys

Here, here! Great idea, Ruth!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    yeah, baby. what DID you get???
    did you forget already? ;-)

i confess, i love some of the messages i get when i put up boobies, or legs.....
    some are so crass, but they make me laugh! LOL!!!

Sheesh,just make a casual mention of licking peanut butter off something and look what I get.:angry:
  • 4themoney
    Options
    seriously,
    most of the are married men :-/ and some are down right XXX!!!!
    but, i still laugh. :-)

and they all start like this " i never send messages like this but,.........." LOL!!!

i confess, i love some of the messages i get when i put up boobies, or legs.....
    some are so crass, but they make me laugh! LOL!!!

Sheesh,just make a casual mention of licking peanut butter off something and look what I get.:angry:

Jealous, I didn’t get a message like that… :sad:
  • 4themoney
    Options
    there's a forum for that ;-)
    Ok, so the schedule is:
    Leg Mondays
    Twirly Tuesdays
    Thong Thursdays
    Boobie Fridays

I think the guys need to claim Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday... any takers? :bigsmile:

I confess that I'm never posting my bazookas unless I see some junk around here!!! :laugh: :laugh:

PS: Great guns Carl! :love:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I told you all I was feeling a bit randy today! :happy:

I wouldn't mind motor boating those :noway: :smokin:

My frist crass message! :drinker:

You're welcome :glasses:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I sepent A LOT of $$ this weekend. I also confess that I didn't get twirly time. :grumble: :grumble:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Isn't it Magic Mike monday? where are the strippers?
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    And legs Monday for the Single Peeps... I hate my legs so no pictures for me.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    And legs Monday for the Single Peeps... I hate my legs so no pictures for me.

legs got moved to wed I thought.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Oh...yeah. My legs are less than dazzling today. Sorry.

So, I confess that I will be going out this weekend with Mr "Throw me on the couch". Yes, the man that threw me down after we had known each other only 15 minutes......at the time I was in complete shock and just wanted the night to be over and he struck me as completely boring otherwise. Well, a couple weeks ago he texted to say hi and that he was thinking about me (this was after he had apologized over and over again for that night). One of my co-workers was in my cubicle and we got to talking about him, what had happened and why I found him boring. She laughed and said, "Well, yeah! He has 4 sons...he's going to be a little worn out and boring at times". He has sole custody of his boys (the mother gets them every other weekend), and does an amazing job with them. I just hadn't even taken that into consideration....He and I started talking more and ended up meeting the night before Thanksgiving. We even met at his house, which was spotless (yes, I was a little worried about this). Anyway, we had a great night and I guess we're just kind of taking it very slow to see what happens. The thought of dating a man with 4 chilren, much less 4 boys, scares me to death. But, we shall see.
  • disneywm76
    Options
    The thought of dating a man with 4 chilren, much less 4 boys, scares me to death. But, we shall see.

I confess, that would scare me to death too!!! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    The thought of dating a man with 4 chilren, much less 4 boys, scares me to death. But, we shall see.

I have a friend with 4 boys ages 16, twins 13, and 6 and her house is a nightmare.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I have a friend with 4 boys ages 16, twins 13, and 6 and her house is a nightmare.
    [/quote]

Thank you! But, he's been so sweet and really has his life together. His boys are ages 4-9, which scared me even more....but, he has them on a set schedule with homework, bedtimes and play time. The 3 older ones get great grades and he's very involved with all 4(chaperones field trips, spends good quality time with them, etc). I will say that I was absolutely shocked with his house. It was clean, organized and he even had pictures hanging on the walls. I was completely expecting something straight out of the movie Overboard!!! LOL Anyway, with both of our schedules, we are forced to take this slow....so, that's a very good thing. :)
  • 4themoney
    Options
    oh i love men that throw me on couches! even if they seem quiet and reserved, i take that as a good sign that things will be "fun" ;-)

i have two friends that had all boys. one has 5 and one has 6. i do marvel at that many boys under one roof. but i will say 4 girls is no picnic. the emotions SUCK!!!!

i have a confession. i fall asleep every single night to one of the three transformer movies!!!!
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    oh i love men that throw me on couches! even if they seem quiet and reserved, i take that as a good sign that things will be "fun" ;-)

Agreed. But I confess to being the one who did the throwing over the weekend :blushing:
  • 4themoney
    Options
    awesome!!! and le sigh :-)

LOL!!

Agreed. But I confess to being the one who did the throwing over the weekend :blushing:
  • disneywm76
    Options

I confess I want to hear details!!! :wink:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Ooh!!!! Me too!!!

And, yes....I'd rather deal with 4 boys than 4 girls any day. The co-worker that convinced me to give him another try is actually a single mom to 4 girls....I do not envy her in the least!
  • pa_jorg
    Options

Ooh!!!! Me too!!!

He's a young, hot, and very attentive red-head (swoon)...more on the FWB scale, but a fun time for sure. :bigsmile: