I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    oh i love men that throw me on couches! even if they seem quiet and reserved, i take that as a good sign that things will be "fun" ;-)

Agreed. But I confess to being the one who did the throwing over the weekend :blushing:

I confess I want to hear details!!! :wink:

Ooh!!!! Me too!!!

He's a young, hot, and very attentive red-head (swoon)...more on the FWB scale, but a fun time for sure. :bigsmile:

I confess, PJ is rockin it!!! :drinker:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    oh i love men that throw me on couches! even if they seem quiet and reserved, i take that as a good sign that things will be "fun" ;-)

Agreed. But I confess to being the one who did the throwing over the weekend :blushing:

I confess I want to hear details!!! :wink:

Ooh!!!! Me too!!!

He's a young, hot, and very attentive red-head (swoon)...more on the FWB scale, but a fun time for sure. :bigsmile:

I confess, PJ is rockin it!!! :drinker:

:drinker: Thank you!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    PJ! You wild woman!!! Go get it girlfriend! You deserve every moment of that attention!!! woot woot!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess that my marine unfriended me on facebook. hahahahahahahahaha!

He texted me over the weekend and I said something smart assy about it and he was like, oh that was just because I wanted to keep that page about the marines. Uh huh. Because I am that dumb.

So, I ended it. Not that there was a whole lot to end, I mean we were never exclusive or anything .. but I just said that I didn't want to see him anymore. Boy did he get snippy after that. Whatevs.
  • pa_jorg
    Options
    I confess that my marine unfriended me on facebook. hahahahahahahahaha!

He texted me over the weekend and I said something smart assy about it and he was like, oh that was just because I wanted to keep that page about the marines. Uh huh. Because I am that dumb.

So, I ended it. Not that there was a whole lot to end, I mean we were never exclusive or anything .. but I just said that I didn't want to see him anymore. Boy did he get snippy after that. Whatevs.

Good for you for ending things if he's acting suspicious. Still, I know it sucks, so I'm sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My ex told me he knew we were really over him when I deleted him on Facebook. So when we sat down and talked and I told him we were over didn't count... but once we weren't friends on FB, that did!:grumble:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Jennifer, but good for you for ending it.

And, lol jk.....sorry. But, I've dealt with guys that were the same way. I can't believe how immature some are. But, then again, I guess I am at times as well. ;)
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess that with the Twirly Tuesday thread I have accomplished nothing this morning!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm feeling feisty today! (in case y'all can't tell) emoticon__lion_face_by_cardcaptor_eternity.gif
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've never seen a thread as long as this in the peeps!!! Wooo hoooo!!! :drinker:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I was thinking that too! It is a long one! woot woot!
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I was only a lurker when I started it. Now I almost feel like part of the group!:love:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess that not a thing has been done here all day either.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I was only a lurker when I started it. Now I almpst feel like part of the group!:love:

what do you mean 'almost'!!! I confess that ALL single peeps are part of this group and should stop lurking !! :bigsmile:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I confess I have a question, but I don't want to throw it out in the forum. Let's say you made a big mistake where a guy was concerned. You broke things off and then realized that you were utterly wrong in ending it. So, you reached out and got back together with the guy. Then some medical things happened and you didn't talk to them for like a week, but he knew that thing was happening and you asked him to give you a little space to deal with it. He said ok. Then when things settled down and got back to a normal level you made contact (it was 6 days) and now that person won't speak to you. You are heart broken and keep trying to make contact and he refuses to speak .. even if to give a reason as to why he won't speak to you.

Is there anything that can be done? should there be? should this person just move on even tho they believe that this person could be the one for them?
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a question, but I don't want to throw it out in the forum. Let's say you made a big mistake where a guy was concerned. You broke things off and then realized that you were utterly wrong in ending it. So, you reached out and got back together with the guy. Then some medical things happened and you didn't talk to them for like a week, but he knew that thing was happening and you asked him to give you a little space to deal with it. He said ok. Then when things settled down and got back to a normal level you made contact (it was 6 days) and now that person won't speak to you. You are heart broken and keep trying to make contact and he refuses to speak .. even if to give a reason as to why he won't speak to you.

Is there anything that can be done? should there be? should this person just move on even tho they believe that this person could be the one for them?

I'd say he is not the one. Either he is tired of being blown off, or it just seems like too much trouble and effort to get things going. Sometimes.. the way things start just kills stuff, unfortunately.
    If the individual has already broken up with the person and then asked for space.. she isn't exactly sending out the "I think you are the one for me" signals. He might not be into this perceived level of drama.
    Personally I also feel that if you are really into someone you don't let 6 days go by, unless perhaps you are in a coma. A quick text would not have hurt and made him feel more special and/or important I think.
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    I confess....I have internet again! :smokin: :drinker:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    So, this person realizes that she made a mistake, tried to make amends. Hind sight is 20/20 and all that. Should she just give up? Just throw in the towel?
  • jkandktmom
    Options

I would text/email/message the person and say everything you said- for the most part. Just lay it out there. At least then I would know I did everything I could.
  • pa_jorg
    Options

I would text/email/message the person and say everything you said- for the most part. Just lay it out there. At least then I would know I did everything I could.

Yes, this. Everything ok Jen? You can always PM me if you need to vent.