• SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    December 11 2012

Colleen- 6
    The Binge- 4

Days over: 4
    Days didn't finish diary: 2

Went over by a little bit yesterday and had to finish my diary the next day because I was so frickin tired last night. but I did it!!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    December 11 2012

Colleen- 6
    The Binge- 4

Days over: 4
    Days didn't finish diary: 2

Went over by a little bit yesterday and had to finish my diary the next day because I was so frickin tired last night. but I did it!!

You're doing fantastical! :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 9
    The Binge - 2 (1st, 2nd)

Days I did not log it all - 2 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well, today was the dreaded "decorate for Christmas lunch party." The purpose was to use that time to decorate our dept. and our supervisor would feed us. This particular food has triggered many binges before and I was determined to stay away from it this time. After helping put up the tree and decorate it, I left work (for my lunch hr) and had a very healthy meal at home. :) There still are leftovers in the back of the room, but I'm determined to beat the binge!

Me: 10
    Binge: 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hope you are having an awesome day everyone!!

I just want to let you all know today is my 1000 day logging into MFP!! Even though I have had many ups and downs I feel I have learned and accomplished so much these last 2 and a half years here. The most important thing I have learn is to continue persevere no matter what. and giving up is not an option for me either.

Here is the blog I wrote today in honor of my 1000 day anniversary with MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mollie1037/view/has-logged-in-for-1000-days-in-a-row-w-pic-455284#comments

Thanks for your support!!:flowerforyou:
  • motylekcytrynka
    motylekcytrynka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    11/12

Natalie: 6
    Binge: 5
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options

I just want to let you all know today is my 1000 day logging into MFP!! Even though I have had many ups and downs I feel I have learned and accomplished so much these last 2 and a half years here. The most important thing I have learn is to continue persevere no matter what. and giving up is not an option for me either.

Here is the blog I wrote today in honor of my 1000 day anniversary with MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mollie1037/view/has-logged-in-for-1000-days-in-a-row-w-pic-455284#comments

congratulations.gif

Mollie, your three Ps--positivity, patience, and perseverance--really shine through your life. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment and commitment...and thank you so much for being generous with your support, honesty, encouragement. :heart:
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Well, today was the dreaded "decorate for Christmas lunch party." The purpose was to use that time to decorate our dept. and our supervisor would feed us. This particular food has triggered many binges before and I was determined to stay away from it this time. After helping put up the tree and decorate it, I left work (for my lunch hr) and had a very healthy meal at home. :) There still are leftovers in the back of the room, but I'm determined to beat the binge!

Me: 10
    Binge: 0

Good job fighting the binge, stephs0214! It was smart to put yourself in an environment (home) where you can eat a healthy lunch. :)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    December 2012:

Terry - 7.5
    The Binge - 3.5

Logging days - 11 / 31
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    12-11-12
    Me: 9
    Binge: 2 (12/7, 12/8)

Signed up for my first pole dancing class on Thursday. Motivation=high.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    12-11-12
    Me: 9
    Binge: 2 (12/7, 12/8)

Signed up for my first pole dancing class on Thursday. Motivation=high.

Sounds like fun, enjoy!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    December 11, 2012

Rachael - 10
    The Binge - 1 (12/7)
    Overcalories - 0
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    December 11

Me - 7
    Binge - 4

Good day today. :happy:

Tomorrow is our annual holiday lunch. I'm planning on eating a good meal. There's a difference between a nice big meal and a binge. As long as it doesn't continue all afternoon (like my binges do), I'll be fine with it. This is one of the days I pretty much know I'll go over calories. It's not a potluck so I'll be ok. I hate potlucks. I never do well with tons of food around for hours. Potlucks are binge days....I'm so glad none of our holiday parties are potlucks this year! Even if I eat a 1500 calorie meal, it's better than a 4000 calorie potluck day, which I'm sure I've easily eaten in the past.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Me - 7.
    Binge - 4.

Another binge free day yesterday, probably because I got out and cycled.
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 9
    Binge 2 (12/7, 12/8)

Under today but had an insanely busy day and no real time to eat, which doesn't happen a lot. Need to get to the store to get more healthy food but now my youngest is sick with croup so that won't happen tomorrow. I am going to do my best to fight this binge tomorrow b/c I will be home bound with a sick kid and probably won't get much sleep tonight. I know I can do this, and I want to do this.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    December 2012:

Mollie - 8
    The Binge - 3 (1st, 2nd, 11th)

Days I did not log it all - 2 (Goal to be no more than 4 days)
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    December 11

Me - 7
    Binge - 4

Good day today. :happy:

Tomorrow is our annual holiday lunch. I'm planning on eating a good meal. There's a difference between a nice big meal and a binge. As long as it doesn't continue all afternoon (like my binges do), I'll be fine with it. This is one of the days I pretty much know I'll go over calories. It's not a potluck so I'll be ok. I hate potlucks. I never do well with tons of food around for hours. Potlucks are binge days....I'm so glad none of our holiday parties are potlucks this year! Even if I eat a 1500 calorie meal, it's better than a 4000 calorie potluck day, which I'm sure I've easily eaten in the past.

Tell me about it. Potlucks are awful,scenarios for me, too! Getting better at focusing on the PEOPLE im with, not the food : )
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options

What an accomplishment, Mollie! We are all behind you and know you can reach your goal. You are one of the kindest, non-jugemental, supportive and inspiring person and SUCH a huge support to all of your MFP friends. Thank you for just being you!!! We all appreciate you!
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    Binge: 1
    Didn't log: 2