1235»

Replies

• LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    here i am on day 2, week one of chubby jones podcast lol

sooooooo much fun! really! i am liking it because i found a great track

to run/walk it on and it's AWESOME:tongue:

it is amazing to be able to get back into this again, i ran a 5k last summer

and plan to do it again. who's with me? let's DO this thing:glasses:
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm happy to see that there are so many new people starting it up! I'm going into week 4 tomorrow and for someone who was dying the first day I can now run 3 minutes straight with no problem. I can't wait to make that 30+ minutes! : )
  • jordansilvia
    jordansilvia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first session! This time successfully! I tried it the other day on the treadmill and it was tragic. So I took it to the great outdoors and it was so much better!

Looking forward to being able to run a 5K!!!
  • leeleecal
    Options
    This is day one for me.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Today is my "official" W1D1 - I tried starting about a week ago, but I was still recovering from my bronchitis and couldn't hack *pun intended* it at that time. I handled the program fine.... but the next day was sicker than I was the day before.

I can finally breathe, although still coughing, feel 100% better so today will be my OFFICIAL day 1. Let us hope it won't be a repeat of the last time - I am tired of being sick and I MISS exercising!
  • YarinaB73
    YarinaB73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on W1D2 - totally wiped out (sinus infection is not helping). Will hopefully get back on track on Wednesday. I am determined to get through Week 1...! Happy running all!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    I am into week 3 but still have yet to do day 1 lol, gotta get with it!!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    YAY! I'm happy to see that there are so many new people starting it up! I'm going into week 4 tomorrow and for someone who was dying the first day I can now run 3 minutes straight with no problem. I can't wait to make that 30+ minutes! : )

excellent!!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: well, here i am in week three and because i couldn't locate week 3 of the chubby jones podcast, i ended up doing week 4! it's fun!

walking warmup of 5 minutes
    run for 3 min
    walk 90 sec
    run for 5 min
    walk 90 sec
    run for 3 min
    walk 90 sec
    run for 5 min
    walk it out!!

now i gotta find week 3 on my iTunes app...i feel out of sync :wink: :wink:
  • kylieannfran
    kylieannfran Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 1 yesterday! It felt great!
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 1st 5k last Sat, starting up with week one, day two, getting ready for 5k on New Years Day :smile: :heart:
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i'm making a point to do wk1 day 2 today, howdy partner :)