Leslie Sansone January 2013 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• chefsusan
    chefsusan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am in again this month. I did 30 miles last month so I am going up another 10 miles this month.

My goal is 40 miles.
    I plan to keep going up until I get to the point that I am stretched each month, where that is, I don't know. 50, 60, or 70, who knows.

Goal 40
    1/1 3 miles-walk slim 5 big miles. miles 1, 2, and 5 with warm up and cool down and stretch
  • Siavain
    Siavain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    January 1st: Walk Slim: 1 Mile plus warm up and cool down. My right adductor muscles are not really happy, and I did not even do the knee ups... Hopefully it's only temporary. I really want to do this challenge.

Goal: 1/20 miles done :-)
  • jeaniebear54
    jeaniebear54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am going to say 30 miles this month to see how I do. It may be more than that but since it is my first time I am going to see how it goes.

DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T EVER GIVE UP.
  • ncmom78
    Options
    3 miles done with LS 5 day walk plan
  • ImJustMaryC
    ImJustMaryC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group but love my Leslie Workouts!
    With that being said I plan to walk/jog 75 miles in January!
    About to do my workout now! ????????????????????
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    January Goal: 60 Miles

January 1, 4 Miles The Four Mile Super Challenge
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Goal: 60 miles

Today:3 miles(slow)

Total: 3 miles
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and this group today. I am hoping to find motivation and inspirations from the fellow MFP members as I am just starting my weight lose journey.
    For January my goal is to walk 60 miles with Leslie and/or on treadmill. Here is my punch in for today.

1/1/2013: 3 Miles (Walk it off and Tone it up)

Total: 3 Miles
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to all of you.
    Thank you, princess, for getting us together again. I just loved this group last month and I am in again.
    I've put on some 'seasonal weight' and therefore I aim for walking 60 miles with Leslie Sansone dvds or outside on the road and running 60 miles.
    Really looking forward to walking with you

Goal 60 miles
    Today I walked 3 miles (5 mile fat burning walk)
    To go 57
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years 2013 to everyone :heart:

Tuesday:
    Today: 3 miles: Walked outdoors

Goal for January: 50

So far: 0 Leslie miles

Total outdoor miles: 3

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    I just joined MFP and this group today. I am hoping to find motivation and inspirations from the fellow MFP members as I am just starting my weight lose journey.
    For January my goal is to walk 60 miles with Leslie and/or on treadmill. Here is my punch in for today.

Welcome walk2120, to our walk challenge group :smile: We shall be cheering you on toward your goals. Ther DVD that you used is an awesome one!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    I am new to this group but love my Leslie Workouts!
    With that being said I plan to walk/jog 75 miles in January!
    About to do my workout now! ????????????????????

Welcome to our January challenge ImJustMaryC, I am glad that you are joining us :smile:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    I'm starting the year with an injured ankle and anti-inflammatory med but I still am aiming for 30 miles for January. My doctor will not let me start until January 7th:ohwell: I will get there!!!

Hope that you get better soon KAR1959, Yes, you will get there when your ankle is healed. Welcome to the January walk challenge :smile:

• texasgardnr
    Options
    I'm new to the group and ready to be active again. I started a new job in August that includes an hour long commute. I've blamed my lack of exercise on the extra time spent in the car, but I can't afford to keep making excuses. So, my goal is 30 miles this month. Im ready!

Awesome attitude you have kelcity, while you work towards get active again!!! welcome to the January walk challenge!
  • walk2120
    walk2120 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Welcome walk2120, to our walk challenge group :smile: We shall be cheering you on toward your goals. Ther DVD that you used is an awesome one!

Thank you, texasgardnr! I borrowed the DVD from the library and I did it for the first time today, but I loved it! after the 3rd mile, I felt like I have spent an hour in the gym!
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Today i walked 1 mile of 5 really big miles

Goal:50 miles

49 to go!
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I love doing her walks. I will pull out one of the DVD's I have in the morning and set my goals. Thank you for letting me be in this Challenge with you. Marne
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

I was happy to find this group. In 2011, I walked over 600 miles using Leslie Sansone walks, but in 2012 I walked less than 100. Although I didn't do the calculations until last week, my waistline and my brain have noticed the difference. I am hoping to re-motivate and re-energize. My January goal is 55 miles.

Thanks for the support, and best of luck with your fitness goals!
  • sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have had the leslie walking tapes for a long time, but only in the last year did I become serious about in home walking. Love the leslie workouts. My January goal is 30 miles.
  • 1kathyr
    1kathyr Posts: 23
    Options
    I just rejoined MFP. I used to walk with Leslie or outside with my grandson every day but when I started working two news jobs all that changed. I have since quit one of the jobs and now I want to start walking again. I am still very busy but I will commit to 15 miles.