Friday - Fitness

Options
FuzzieJelly
FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
What are you pledging for fitness this week? What are you doing to get fit? How are you preparing for the weekend?

Replies

• babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    This next week is going to be a tough one since we're going away for 10 days starting tomorrow! We'll be staying with my parents for most of that, and my aim is to take their dog for an hour's walk at least three times while we're gone. Hopefully we'll be doing a lot of walking around while we're gone too, but I think that's an achievable goal for being on holidays!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am planning on exercising at least 5 days per week. I have to lose 1.5 LBS per week for the next 13 weeks if I want to meet my goal by my birthday in early April.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am excersing 5 times a week using my wii fit and this weekend i am going to go for a romantic beach walk with my other half :)
  • SouthGippyGirl
    SouthGippyGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 3km a day. Walking & Jogging.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am pledging to at least a thousand calorie burns 5 times a week. I will get there using my leslie samsome dvds and my biggest loser and my 30 day shred!
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Get exercise in every night before bed. A NSV has been lower blood sugars in the morning because of it but my sleep has gone for a six!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I hope to get back in the pool...been missing it since I had surgery....Dr wouldn't let me until I was completely healed....Dr gave me go ahead

YMCA here I come...YAY!
  • Kate964
    Kate964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I work as a houskeeper in a hospital where they cut our hours ALL day long back and forth, moving, mopping, shining, dusting, gathering, empting, the trash and it gets real heavy when i put it in the dumpster. sanitizing.....the works ...it is a calorie burning full day 5 days a week.
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do the Slim in 6 every day
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, this week I haven't been able to walk because of my injured ankle. The doctor told me to stay off of it for 1 week and take my meds. I can begin walking again Jan. 7th and I can't wait. In the meantime I'm doing upper body work with weights and some ab work.

Next week I plan to work out 5-6 days because I actually have missed it...I can't believe it myself:smile:
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My commitment: just MOVE...My cousin is mailing me her Zumba Wii so I will begin using that...Probably on Monday or Tuesday...whenever it arrives. Otherwise, there is the walking with Leslie Sansone, and Wii Fit Plus...Not to mention the 4 other exercise dvd's I just bought on amazon...BUT ultimately...just move.....
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm committing to do some sort of exercise at least 5 days a week. I walk to the local shop for my papers (steep hill to get there!), I swim once a week, have done so this morning-32 lengths which is half a mile. I have a reflex punch bag at home- just 5 min on that gets me puffing, trying to get to 15 min..might take me a while LOL! I want exercise to become a habit rather than a necessity!
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm going to continue dancing. I was amazed to find out I enjoy doing it. I think I may also pick walking / jogging back up, which I had done for awhile before dancing. Don't like it nearly as much, but it will be a change-up every now and then.
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting my wii fit today when I get
    Home from work.
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My plans are just to get moving at least 5 times doing various exercise for the week
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm going dancing Friday & Saturday night.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Lots of dancers! Lots of fun!!!
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have joined several challenges on here, so that will be my fitness motivation. As for the weekend, I plan on staying home and doing the exact same thing I have done all week :yawn:
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    All this talk of dancng - I'll prolly play just dance 4- the just sweat part
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    make it to the gym at least 3 times a week plus I have a new cardio and yoga dvd for home. I am going to start lifting!