January Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 5
    Binge 0

I am determined to make this the first binge-free weekend in a LONG time!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky- 4
    Binge - 1

:happy:
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Alright, I am back at this.

As of Jan 5

Suzanne- 4
    Binge- 1 (1/1)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 4
    The Binge - 1
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1-6-13
    Jul: 6
    Binge: 0

Logging early today but confident I'll be in the clear. Had a major snack last night when I got home from a night out with friends (no alcohol though) but I haven't eaten for 8 hours so it was well worth it! Didn't log it, but not counting it as a binge. Here's to a healthy, strong week : ) I've been feeling really strong since working in more strength training, just feel tighter all over. Good thing!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Michelle - 5
    Binge - 0

I think this is the longest I've gone without binging since I started! :D

That's awesome Michelle. :smile:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I did not make it to the thread last night, but I did close out the day well yesterday. Especially since I went out to dinner last night. Today was an awesome day food and activity wise. I find that keeping busy and my stress levels as low as I can helps me out a lot. I plan to keep this up when I start my college classes tomorrow alongside with work again (new semester).

Rachael - 6
    The Binge - 0
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    January 2013

December 2012: 19/12

Terry - 5
    The Binge - 1

Logging days - 4 / 31
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Jen - 6
    The Binge - 0

Log it all: 6 / 31
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jan 6

Lisa -- 5
    Binge -- 1

Really, really, really wanted some popcorn but rode it out with diet cream soda. It helps that my hubby has rejoined me on this journey. It gives me a little extra motivation to not cave in.
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Jan 6

Suzanne- 5
    Binge- 1

So far, so good. Had some urges, but been able to get through them with a cup of hot coffee instead. It takes me forever to drink a full mug..:laugh: :smile:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Janurary 7th, 2012:

Me: 4

The Binge: 3

Logging this now because I'll be gone most of the day away from internet. I packed lunch and prelogged breakfast.. I won't be around any other food to binge on anyways!

I might not come here daily, it might be more of an every other day; or 2 times a week thing. Seems to keep me more peaceful and less worried about bingeing.
  • peanutbutterrunner
    Options
    Michelle - 6
    Binge - 0

:D
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    January 6 2013

Colleen - 5
    The Binge- 1
    Days finished logging- 5

I managed to have a great Friday and Saturday....even with Saturday's caterer tasting for my wedding. Which was delicious, BTW. :-) It helped that the tasting was around lunchtime and all the samples were on one plate, so I was able to manage the portions.

Had a great workout yesterday, but eating was a train wreck. It's so ridiculous that I am such a common sense person but I get so emotional when it comes to food. I am also busting out of my clothes. Trying hard not to be critical of myself, but when I can't fit into my work clothes, then that's a problem. No more excuses, it's time to start counting calories again. It's just a practical necessity.
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 6
    Binge 0

First binge-free weekend in a long time! It really helps this time that my husband is trying to lose some weight as well so we don't have lots of trigger foods around anymore. Have a great week everyone!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2013

Diane - 4
    The Binge - 2
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,949 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    B: 1

B was Sat. as my logged 'cheat' day. Sure felt bloated all night! Def. not worth it!!!! Sure made it a hell of a lot easier on Sunday to eat properly. I am continuing to do Beachbody Ultimate Reset meals from their nutrition guide. That has made it really easy too as "What" I am suppose to eat is laid out!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    January 2013:

Mollie - 4
    The Binge - 2 (5th, 6th)

Log it all: 6 / 31
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Greeky - 5
    Binge - 1

Logged everything so far this month.

Feeling so much better, which is great but can also be detrimental to me because I start feeling good again and think I can eat. NOT.

Goals for today are no binges (obviously) and be hungry for dinner. When I binge at work, I'm stuffed by the time I get home and don't eat dinner and poor hubby is left on his own. I hate doing that to him. My food addiction doesn't only affect me, it affects him too. Even moreso when he has to listen to me complain after a binge. I am not going there today.
  • AmeliaMilli
    Options
    Amelia: 4
    Binge: 2