Tuesday - Goals

Options

Replies

• charlami
    Options
    My goal for today is to stay employed and make it to my support group meeting tonight.
  • gavins1mimi
    gavins1mimi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need to drink more water! That is so basic, and yet I fall short daily.
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 10 lbs by my birthday 3/27, 20 lbs by my next cardiologist appt 6/5, 30 lbs by my anniversary 8/2, and 50lbs by christmas.. I know the holidays make it difficult to plan to lose weight thru them but I know I can do it..
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Weekly goal.... Lose two pounds!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    my goal is to have lost 15 pounds by valentines day
  • edgardy160
    edgardy160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal: Lose 1 pound to 2 pounds this week.

Another goal: Get employed to be able to earn some extra money for college.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2013 is to lose 40+ lbs. I'm currently at 174.4 lbs but would like to be 125-135 lbs by end of 2013. I'd like to wear tank tops and summer dresses this summer. I'd like to take up jogging & try a small 5k or 10k marathon this year also...
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I joined the group long ago but have yet to post goals.

Lose 60 pounds in the next year;
    Walk the equivalent of 30 miles per week
    Plan my days, weeks, months
    Stay happy in the planned moments

Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday!
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to lose all excess weight and become fit. At the same time I want to start new habits that I will be able to do for the rest of my life.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    Today I am feeling a little under the weather so my goal is to try to do a lighter workout. I don't want to skip doing a workout but also don't want to over do it and make myself feel worse.
  • BistaUss
    Options
    My biggest problem with myself is my belly. It sticks out and I hate it. It actually makes wearing a regular bra uncomfortable, so I've been wearing sports bras almost constantly for the past few months. My goal is to get where a regular bra is comfortable again!
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal is to curb my sugar cravings. I am totally addicted to sweets! I need to watch how much I eat, especially because even just a bit can cause me to end up going nuts.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    my goal for this week is to carry on writing a food diary
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    the goal for today was to focus on protein, but squashed that when I inhaled a cheeseburger, a double at that, with bun and all :/ So my new goal for the day is to stick to water.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to hit my TDEE every day while trying to get my calorie breakdown as close as possible to 40% carbs, 30% fat, 30% protein. (It's that protein number that hardest for me to hit, especially without going over on the fat)
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to be more consistent with exercising and get my water in no matter how hectic the day is.
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2013 are to keep doing what worked* in 2012 and up the ante:

1. To lose 52+ lbs

2. To increase bike time to 75 minutes and add in strength training 2-3 times per week

3. to reduce oil and increase greens in my meals.

#4: This week I am adding 5000 steps per day. This is an increase as I have been averaging 3500-4000. My goal is to get to 10,000 daily by the end of the year.

* eating plant-based, logging food in MFP and using my Fitbit, exercising on my exercise bike 6 days per week, meditating daily
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose 3.2 lbs. I know this is going to be hard but if I focus of fitness and eating healthy I think it is possible. I also want to continue to work on eating clean. I think this made a significant difference in my weight loss last week and I want to keep it up!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    My goal today is Zumba!:wink:
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is 1.5 - 2 lbs. I have a mini goal of 183 by valentine's day, so I still have 4 more lbs to go. I did strength training on Sunday and start C25K for the treadmill tonight. Not sure how that will go.