Level One

Options

Replies

• Wari87
    Wari87 Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 7 today. No bodyaches this time making me wonder whether I have become more fit or whether I am doing something wrong. :tongue: I am bored of Level 1 and scared of Level 2. Seems much more complicated and tougher than Level 1. But looking forward to it.
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - Level 1- 3rd Jan 2013

Done done done :D !! SOAR :( but thats okie :D !!

Day 4 - Level 1 - 4th Jan 2013 - DONE - NAILED IT AND KILLED THOSE YUCKY LOOKING FAT ( well almost ) hehe

I have been doing 20 min of aerobics and started 20 squats and 5 push-ups on day 1 with DS. So for today, I am on my 35 squats and 8 push ups(trying to do a complete push-up) along with 19 min aerobics and a morning walk for 20 min

My legssss ( sob sob ) They are sore , calf muscle and shoulders are hurting even when I sleep, even when I sit !!
    However doing almost all the circuit without any break in btw.. I can feel I have become strong and I feel sexy while doing;)

Hope you all are having great time and feeling sexy as well while working out ..

xoxo :*

Day 5 - Level 1- 5th jan 2013 - Completed

xoxo

good luck all

Completed day 6 - Yesterday - 6th jan 2013 level 1 :)
    Completed day 7 - Today - 7th Jan 2013 level 1 :)

Three more days and I am done with level one . No soar , Its easy for me now .. I dont like shoulder press with squats :/ I do them less !! otherwise all good :D

Hope you all have good shred day :)
    xoxo ..

8th JAn 2013 - took break.
    9th Jan 2013 - done with 8th day level 1 30 DS !!
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 7 today. No bodyaches this time making me wonder whether I have become more fit or whether I am doing something wrong. :tongue: I am bored of Level 1 and scared of Level 2. Seems much more complicated and tougher than Level 1. But looking forward to it.

You spoke my mind :) :P
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level one completed last night. I got rid of my cans and used my new 3lb weights. It was a bit more difficult and I had to take quick breaks sometimes but still pulled through. I had some aches last night but this morning I feel ok. It's nice to wake up though knowing that I worked out yesterday and will again tonight.

Keep going everyone - we can do this!
  • shells0715
    shells0715 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Completing day 7 today! 3 more days and I'll be starting level 2. I have been feeling some pain in my left shoulder and left side of my back but going to try and stretch more after today's workout.
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day one - 1/5/13 done 198 cals
    Day two - 1/6/13 done 195 cals

Day three-1/7/13 done 203 cals
    Day four- 1/8/13 done only 177 cals!!

Day five- 1/9/13 done! 211 cals today??!!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level one completed last night. I got rid of my cans and used my new 3lb weights. It was a bit more difficult and I had to take quick breaks sometimes but still pulled through. I had some aches last night but this morning I feel ok. It's nice to wake up though knowing that I worked out yesterday and will again tonight.

Keep going everyone - we can do this!

that's the weights I use :smile:
    did todays after a 75 min pump it up workout and got a better calorie burn woooooo! Still hate the press ups...and jumping jacks!!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Shoo.. Okay so ive completed Day 7 of Level One.. Thats a whole week in.. Yay!!!!

Burnt 262 calories :)
  • d2thelove
    Options
    I woke up early this morning feeling really sore again but, I compeleted day 3 of level 1. I'm happy to say that I keep up with the girl natilie except for when she does push ups.
  • tina_belg
    tina_belg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    07/01/13 - Level 1 - Day 1 completed
    08/01/13 - Level 1 - Day 2 completed
    09/01/13 - Level 1 - Day 3 completed ... even after a horrible horrible headache all day, so proud of myself !
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 6, level 1 complete. I'm feeling great. I'm still doing push-ups on my knees though. Maybe tomorrow I'll try the regular ones.
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    that's the weights I use :smile:
    did todays after a 75 min pump it up workout and got a better calorie burn woooooo! Still hate the press ups...and jumping jacks!!
    [/quote]

Great job with the added 75 minutes. I can't wait to get to that point where I can do two different work outs for the extra burn.

Jumping jacks I can handle but those press ups are pissing me off, too. I'm hoping my day 5 or 6 I'll be in a better relationship with them.
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 completed today
  • wetsel23
    wetsel23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finished my last day of level one this morning! So excited for level 2 tommorow!!!
  • soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 8. It *is* getting a little easier. A little redundant, I think I know the words by heart now. I'm not phoning my workouts in though and I know abs like that don't come for free ;-)
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 3 done. I am starting to feel like I am physically starting to get back on track after the holidays. I am starting to feel better and stronger again.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Started level 1 today! Level 1 day 1! I just hope I can keep myself on it!
  • giddygirly
    Options
    I just did L1D1 today and I love that so many other people are doing it with me ... that in itself is so motivational! I didn't think it was TOO bad, but I can surely feel it in my legs and I bet I'll be sore tomorrow! I've got to take "before" pictures and measurements. Please everyone - do the same! I absolutely love seeing REAL transformation photos :)
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    L1D1 completed this evening. Push ups on the knees, and weights dropped a few times to give my arm a break... but otherwise pleasantly surprised at how I did. I love the fact that each rep is short and sweet..and that the DVD is only 20 minutes long. No excuse not to fit it into daily life. :wink:
  • Wari87
    Wari87 Posts: 45
    Options

You spoke my mind :) :P

Which day r u on?