• katie070563
    Options
    St. Bernard .....Frank
    German Shepherd....Elsie

Both are adorable and my babes!!
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a rescue mutt, most likely to be Border Collie and German Shepherd, but it's really anybody's guess. The rescue told me she was a lab when I got her at 12 weeks...but I'm pretty sure there isn't any lab in there. She's my big furry baby!
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    guess
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    guess

Let me guess.... Ummmmmmmmmmm Yorkie??? :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • amandapanda731
    Options
    I have 2 Shiba Inu's
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a Chiweeniepin. It's part Chihuahua, dachshund, and Min Pin. He's all ears. He's only about 10 lbs and is sweet to us but does NOT like anyone one else coming near our house let alone coming in. ;-)
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    umm nevernind
  • TheFairyJester
    Options
    guess

Let me guess.... Ummmmmmmmmmm Yorkie??? :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    ding ding we have a wiinner.

have 3 of them
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have one dachshund. He's my first dog ever, all I have ever had was cats before, which I still do two of them. Its been an adventure adding my little buddy to the mix. He's my running/jogging buddy.
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have a Wire Fox Terrier Freddie who is 7 months old & my baby!!!! Hoping he will come running with me as he gets older!!! He is currently my profile pic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My big boys are both mixes. Max is the brown boy. He's a boxer, rottie, cocker spaniel, dalmation, Australian Shepherd, chow chow. He's almost 6 weighs 90 lbs, and is epileptic.

Oliver is the slightly smaller white/black/spotted boy. He's half boxer and, we were told, part rottweiler and labrador. I'm not sure I buy that. I think he's part Brittany. He's almost 2.

My boys are my walking buddies when the weather's nice. I need to have Oliver's DNA tested to know what breeds he really is. Max certainly wasn't what he was supposed to be (German Shepherd/border collie.)
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Chihuahua's - Bell (5 yrs) and Tequila (4 yrs). They are a bit overloved and tubby. :o)
  • atst7905
    Options
    I have three German/German Shepherds. Skoal is solid black about 85lbs and about 11 years old, I have Kol-Jack he is all black with silver highlights which he is 7 years old and weighs about 100lbs then I have Mia (Miss Innocent Angel) she is the standard colors which she is 8 years old and weighs about 75lbs. Skoal and Mia got together and had Kol-Jack. Now they are all fixed... I know this is about dogs but I have to tell you about my other animals. I have 4 cats, Tiger Butt DSH silver and black tiger printed he is 10 years old and weighs about 10lbs, then I have Aysia, snowshoes siamese, she is about 3 years old and weighs about16lbs, then I have Captain "Jack" Sparrow which is DSH silver and black tiger stripped and he weighs about 15lbs. And then I have the newest addition which is Peanut butter DSH orange buff tiger stripped and weighs about 6lbs (we found him in subway parking lot). Then I have two lizards, Ozzy is an iguana about 4 feet long and then I have Franky is a mali uromastyx about a foot long. And last but not least I have two silkies, Bonnie is all black puff ball and then Mrs. Clyde she is a mix of black/white/silver. You would think with all my animals i wouldn't need a diet.....lol
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Siberian husky
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have "Taz", a 3.5 year old male Rottie (just over 100lbs) and "Roo", an 11 month old female "long-haired" German Shepard (right around 80 pounds). We'd had another shepard, London (our "old man"), but had to put him down just before New Year's Eve when they detected a huge mass on his liver/spleen (common with older GSDs).
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My big boys are both mixes. Max is the brown boy. He's a boxer, rottie, cocker spaniel, dalmation, Australian Shepherd, chow chow. He's almost 6 weighs 90 lbs, and is epileptic.

Oliver is the slightly smaller white/black/spotted boy. He's half boxer and, we were told, part rottweiler and labrador. I'm not sure I buy that. I think he's part Brittany. He's almost 2.

My boys are my walking buddies when the weather's nice. I need to have Oliver's DNA tested to know what breeds he really is. Max certainly wasn't what he was supposed to be (German Shepherd/border collie.)

I never knew you could test a dog's DNA to determine their breed, Interesting idea, wonder if they have it here in Malaysia.

I have two poodles/poodle mixes. One is small but LOUD; and the other is huge but still thinks he is a baby, wanting to cuddle ALL the time. Love the distinct difference in characters, keeps me entertained all the time =)
  • froglady7311
    Options
    Sid 8mo old & Lola 4mo old both are PVGV,s (Petite Bassett Griffon) They have become my motivators.
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    I have a 1 year old yellow labrador retriever. We are his 4th owners and have had him for 5 months now. We will be his last owners, we love him dearly! He has a lot of baggage that we are working thru. His name used to be Sam but we changed it to Cutch (after Pittsburgh Pirates Andrew McCutchen). He just past the Canine Good Citizen class!!!! So he is getting better each day! He just needed some patience and love!!!!!
  • brohio2013
    brohio2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Just joined this group this morning...we have a 4 yo Westie named Bella who is the alpha and a beautiful soon to be 8 yo Brittney named Meeko who lets her get her way every time!