Tuesday - Goals

Options

Replies

• loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to lose 2 pounds and workout at least 3 days.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My goals this week are to lose at least a pound and workout at least 5 days..and to move more and sit less :)
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    New goal- Remember to take vitamins EVERYDAY! And remember to give some to my children! Watched a documentary calledx foodmatters, and Im pro vitamins now lol
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @ Monica-Food Matters is an eye-opener, isn't it?

My goal is to make an attempt to work out...been a long weekend with my knee getting hurt!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I want to go to the cycle classes at my gym 3 times a week and do the elliptical + strength training 3 times a week.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    And I also want to go walking on my breaks at work instead of sitting around on my butt!!! There's a walking trail right outside of my work and I need to start using it! I downloaded Accupedo to my phone and am counting my steps. Goal: to get to 10,000 steps a day. I only had 1255 steps yesterday! Yikes!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    This week my goal is to burn 1600 calories with exercise. :) 1 whole days worth of calories. And to make it on the treadmill 3.1 miles, which is the 5K I'm aiming for in April.
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My goal is to run for 30 mins 3 days a week (I can do 20-25 but tire out) also to do strength training consistently because Im constantly on cardio machines
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    My goal is to walk at least 5 days this week and strength training at least 3 days. I hope to lose 1.5 - 2 pounds this week. Everyone good luck on reaching your goals.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My goal for the upcoming week is to get that scale moving down again, been stuck at the same weight for a month! Now I haven't been at the same weight the whole time probably, I'm sure I was up over the holiday, but the weight I am at is the same since Jan1 and it's the same as early December. Here's hoping!
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is to work out at the gym with a friend of mine twice (Monday-done, Thursday-will do), and keep shedding the weight...hopefully at least 1 lb.
    I've been making sure I take my daily vitamin, but I think I may add the vitamins for the kids to my goals for this week, too! My son was sick with a non-influenza repiratory thing since Thursday, and I'm hoping my daughter, husband and I don't get it...it looked a bit miserable....sooooo muuuuuuuch MUCUS!
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My goal for the upcoming week is to get that scale moving down again, been stuck at the same weight for a month! Now I haven't been at the same weight the whole time probably, I'm sure I was up over the holiday, but the weight I am at is the same since Jan1 and it's the same as early December. Here's hoping!

Whatever change you need to make this week to get it going down again, you'll do it!! Scare that body into it! :bigsmile:
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to really watch what I put in my mouth. I can't say that I can go completely chocolate free (especially seeing as I had a piece of cake at a party yesterday), but I really want to watch the junk food, cause just a little can easily cause me to eat a lot.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    my goal for the week is to be more postive
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Last week, my goal was to eat a lot more protein without increasing my fat. I did it with the use of protein powder. The result was not good.

This week, my goal is to add a bit of resistance band training to my week. I had planned to start yesterday and had a long list of exercises that I wanted to try with the bands. But that idea was thwarted after two days of urinary tract issues caused by the protein powder.

So ... taking a lesson from my protein experiment, I am starting very slowly.

Wednesday and Friday I will do just ONE exercise with the bands. Next week, I'll continue that ONE exercise and will add ONE more.

I need to keep reminding myself that all or nothing usually leads to nothing. Instead, I need to focus on baby steps, slow and steady changes that result in slow and steady weight loss and slow and steady increased health.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make it thru my bday today and get a healthy restart tomorrow!
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    saw a wonderful result this week, down 2.5 pounds; and am feeling good about the veggie/fruit day challenges!
    My goal for the coming week is to get out for a brisk walk at least 4 times. Did one today, 3 more to go.
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am starting to focus more on nutrition and building strength/muscle. I've only lost a measly 3 pounds since January 1; however, I can tell all the toning I'm doing is really helping. So, I'm still logging calories, but trying to get the most nutritional bang for my buck!

Since I can't control how my body changes, I am focusing on my ACTIONS. I am doing my ballet bar method DVDs at home 3x a week, and doing at least 2 fully aerobic workouts (Zumba, aqua) per week (it will often be more than 2, but that is my minimum). I also want to practice yoga one hour per week.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    My only goal for this week is to get back on track with everything after our holiday! Had a great time, but ready to get healthy again!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    my goal this week is to log food and exercise every day