100 Pushup Challenge

Options

Replies

• cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    "Congrats" to everyone who did theirs yesterday...

"GO GET IT" to the folks starting today....

"Welcome" to the newbie (scot1026) :D
  • gvdoliver
    gvdoliver Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    so when people did the last rep I take it you went until you could do no more? I used the app (android) and just did the nine for the last set (at level 3)??

On the printed schedule I have it says "MAX" (min #)" so I took that as go to collapse, to a minimum of the number stated. For me yesterday the min was 3 and I managed 6 before I couldn't get back up :)

Haha good work, OK i'll try but I couldnt get up after the ninth so hit my max anyway, well for yesterday anyway!
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I took the initial test yesterday. Since my result for that was exactly the same as Week 1, Day 1, Set 1, I went ahead and started.

Week 1, Day 1 (Column 2) complete!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    My first day completed! (ouch). Week 3, Column2, Day 1...which was 12/17/13/13/22 (max).

Big congrats to everyone on Day 1!
  • TheTrym
    TheTrym Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I should be giving this a go. Managed 5 modified (knees) before I crumbled. I did the test a little while after having done a lot of wall ones ( I try doing a bunch of those everytime I enter the kitchen.. well the wall is right there, so.. XD ) and I definitely feel it in my neglected muscles.
  • cmeiron
    Options
    How did everybody else do yesterday? :bigsmile:

Week 1/Day 2: 3/4/2/3/7 DONE!
  • cmeiron
    Options
    I should be giving this a go. Managed 5 modified (knees) before I crumbled. I did the test a little while after having done a lot of wall ones ( I try doing a bunch of those everytime I enter the kitchen.. well the wall is right there, so.. XD ) and I definitely feel it in my neglected muscles.

Why not join us and give it a shot? :D
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Week 1, day 2: 10/12/8/8/max-28

Kind of surprised myself with that 28, could be that I did them just after I woke up so I was too bewildered to realise I was tired
  • TheTrym
    Options

Why not join us and give it a shot? :D
    Done did! Got day one outta the way today. 2/3/2/2/5 A pitiful result, but oh well, leaves all the more room for improvement. XD

Also jumped on the 200 squats and 200 sit-ups thing. Didn't know those existed until I went to that logger site.
  • cmeiron
    Options
    I did them just after I woke up so I was too bewildered to realise I was tired

Hahahaha!!! So THAT's the secret!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmeiron
    Options

Done did! Got day one outta the way today. 2/3/2/2/5 A pitiful result, but oh well, leaves all the more room for improvement. XD

Awesome work, welcome to the party! :D
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    OK! I'm in! I was doing the challenge earlier in the year and sort of faded out, but I did definitely keep some strength! I did push-ups today during my workout and did 12, 10, 10 and 15. I will test on Friday and do Mon, Wed, Fri!
  • ronboy1979
    ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    will be joining.. will start on thursday....

not sure what level I am on but I have to start day 1 with 45

Good Luck to everyone!!

Always looking for new friends and motivation!!!! thanks for starting this!!!

Any friend requests will be accepted!!
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Woot woot!

Welcome CJMQ and ronboy!!! :D
  • macaya5
    macaya5 Posts: 75
    Options
    Day 2 and I did the 16 in the program and another 8. All modified on knees. Ow but a good ow. A bearable ow. I can see getting through this and doing it again until I can do the unmodified ones. It's a good challenge.
  • ronboy1979
    ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Decided to start today before bed! 45 in program done plus an extra 5
  • choncho007
    choncho007 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am so bad with push ups!! Definitely going to need to work at this lol
  • cmeiron
    Options
    Keep up the great work everybody! It's awesome to see people at different levels of ability taking on this challenge and I can't wait to see everyone's progress as the weeks go by! :D
  • TheTrym
    Options
    Week 1/Day 2: 3/4/2/3/12 - still on knees.

Feeling it. ._. Now that day of "rest", and then day 3 on saturday.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I did Week 1/Day 2 yesterday evening and am sore enough that I wonder whether Day 3 will be possible tomorrow. Maybe I'll wait until Saturday.