Thursday - Truth

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Truth: I need to have better control over my nighttime cravings. I do great during the day but after 8:00 it's difficult. I try to save calories for this but I don't want to eat too late:embarassed: :grumble:
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Truth is I need to be more active and not spend so much time on the computer. I need to get in more cardio workouts in during the week.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Truth, I'm lazy and not trying hard enough. My eating is horrible and I'm not exercising enough. Truth, I need to stop making excuses. NO EXCUSES!!!!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Truth, I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal, have gone down in size, but still feel huge! I feel like a chunkster today. Will I ever be happy? I wonder.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Truth:
    I really want to get healthy, but today I got down on my knees to look for something that dropped and rolled under my bed ... and I had a heck of a time getting back up! If I'd get down on the floor with nothing to push myself up on (bed, chair, end table) I don't know if I could get up. And that makes me a little scared to do any floor exercises where I might wear myself out so much that I have no strength to get up even with something I can grab hold of.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Truth - this week is testing me, I am not taking the time to post properly etc because I have been on the run all week. However I have only gone over by a small amount the last two days and got sodium under control so I think that I can do this long term, just need to be more prepared to deal with stressful days.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Truth is I have lost weight several times in my life and when I reach goal or get almost to goal, I let myself believe that I am a normal person, then I stop watching what I eat, I stop doing my exercise and I gain the weight back!

Truth is, this time I won't allow that to happen again. The difference this time around is that I am older now, I have more health issues that are weight related and I have to wake up and realize that if I want to be healthy then I have to work hard at it. I can't just work hard for a few months, years then let myself go again.
  • LJA1968
    Options
    Truth: I feel myself slipping ever so slowly.....I've been still under my calories but eating things that I really shouldn't be. I need to get back in control of my eating.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: I not as focused. I haven't logged or exercised in a few days. I'm hoping Lent will help me to refocus and get back to reaching my goals.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am worried that I am slipping. So I started on a new eating strategy today and I am hoping that will give me the boost I need.
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    truth i have not been doing much excerise as i have a cold but will when i feel better
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I want to get healthy. I love that I'm losing weight, but I feel like I'm getting off track. I've done this before and gone back to the eating and weight gain, I don't want to do that again.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: its time to get it together and stop whining. I need to get healthy!!!
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth: same as above:angry:
  • LJA1968
    Options
    Truth - I am totally slacking - start well each day - then end horribly. I haven't completed my food diary for the day for at least a week now.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Truth:

I'm frustrated but not ready to throw in the towel.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    I am soooo motivated in the morning and at work but when I come home, when suppers done then so am I!
  • angel_bear60
    angel_bear60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i have doubts that i'll stay on this lifestyle change and lose the weight. i have no will power when it comes to food
  • KAR1959
    Options
    After 3 horrible weeks I'm back and refocused.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I've been on the scale too much. Putting it in the closet:smile: