I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I confess I could never work in a gardening store as I always giggle when I say the word bush. It is the 11 year old in me.

In my job they say penetration, nipple, and screw a lot. I'm always secretly snickering.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess my friend had her heart broken so I want to get her flowers for valentines day but they're stupid expensive and I don't know what kind she likes and I'm panicking a bit and now I know how guys feel over these stupid frivolous plants. :grumble:
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess my friend had her heart broken so I want to get her flowers for valentines day but they're stupid expensive and I don't know what kind she likes and I'm panicking a bit and now I know how guys feel over these stupid frivolous plants. :grumble:

If you're not going for delivery, you can pick up beautiful arrangements at the grocery store for under $20. I'm sure she has a vase already and would love it.

If you want delivery... Groupon/Living Social usually post deals around Mother's Day & now. I'd say in about another week....If not, you should be able to find something pretty for under $40. Just check around on different websites.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess that I just took my two little monsters out on a date to the bookstore and dinner. And, it was by far the best date I've had with anyone in a long, long time. They are pretty awesome. :)
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess it is snowing in Iowa and I want to go home and get back in bed.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    I confess it's 65 degrees in Virginia....but, I still want to go home and go back to bed. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that it is currenlty 68 here with a high today of 73 and tomorrow the high in MN is going to be 3 degrees. It is amazing I am not getting sick from all this drastic temp changes I keep going through.
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess that it is currenlty 68 here with a high today of 73 and tomorrow the high in MN is going to be 3 degrees. It is amazing I am not getting sick from all this drastic temp changes I keep going through.

Just in IA it was 50 yesterday 30 today and will be -1 tomorrow. Be lucky you left the midwest!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going have some Hungry Howies pizza tonight and I don't care about the calories. So freaking good.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going have some Hungry Howies pizza tonight and I don't care about the calories. So freaking good.

You go girl! Add in some Ice Cream while you are at it. Calories don't count when you are going through what you are going through...
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I am about to drop a lot of money on being a woman in this upcoming week D8
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I confess that I am about to drop a lot of money on being a woman in this upcoming week D8

Tell us more!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

explain......
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I am anticipating a possible interview with my dream company. I want to make the best impression possible so I will be buying new interview clothes and shoes, new make up, getting manicure and hair trimmed and stuff like that.

All at once... It's gonna cost me a pretty penny, but this job would be very worth it.
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    I am anticipating a possible interview with my dream company. I want to make the best impression possible so I will be buying new interview clothes and shoes, new make up, getting manicure and hair trimmed and stuff like that.

All at once... It's gonna cost me a pretty penny, but this job would be very worth it.

That's awesome Kits!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Very awesome!! Good luck!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Ooooooo good luck honey!! All you have to do to make a first impression is look presentable and SMILE!! :bigsmile:

Your charm, wit and intelligence will win them over anyhow :wink:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to ya and have fun doing the "girlie thing"!! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Best of luck to ya and have fun doing the "girlie thing"!! :)

It's not really fun for me! I hate spending money on these sorts of things and they cause me anxiety in general (I don't like strangers touching my hands type issues)

But it's for the job! *determined*
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Yay!!!! :)