Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hahahaahahahahaahh! I love you Anna! lmao!

:noway: Holy Boobie Friday Jen!! You are braver than I am! :happy:

Whao... Helloooooooo, Jen.

--P

^^^^ This! or THOSE not sure which is more appropriate to say.

LOL ..
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Damnit....it's boobie Friday and I'm at work. Next Friday. ;)
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Did I mention I want to jump on SV Cat??

I like Poncho and Kits

Mike and SB

Christine and DM

Patrick and Run

Sam and Zach - he could toss you around Sam! lol

I refuse to match Cesar with anyone as he is mine. hahahahahah! Even if he doesn't agree with me!

Toss me around?! I'd like some clarification on what this means, please. :laugh:

You are so tiny and he is so muscley !!!! He could .. you know .. toss you around .. lol .. in a sexy way! lol!!!

He was supposed to be here HOURS ago. I guess we'll never know.

How about you and I run off together? I mean, if you want to bring your man collection.... Be my guest. :happy:

Count me in sister!!! It's boobie friday and I am all sorts of out of control today! I will bring my man collection and the whip cream! lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Did I mention I want to jump on SV Cat??

I like Poncho and Kits

Mike and SB

Christine and DM

Patrick and Run

Sam and Zach - he could toss you around Sam! lol

I refuse to match Cesar with anyone as he is mine. hahahahahah! Even if he doesn't agree with me!

Toss me around?! I'd like some clarification on what this means, please. :laugh:

You are so tiny and he is so muscley !!!! He could .. you know .. toss you around .. lol .. in a sexy way! lol!!!

He was supposed to be here HOURS ago. I guess we'll never know.

How about you and I run off together? I mean, if you want to bring your man collection.... Be my guest. :happy:

Count me in sister!!! It's boobie friday and I am all sorts of out of control today! I will bring my man collection and the whip cream! lol

Hey don't forget the blind folds ,handcuffs and ice
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream, blindfolds, handcuffs, ice and Jennifer's MFMMMMM crew...hmm..this might actually shake me out of this terrible mood.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Whipped cream, blindfolds, handcuffs, ice and Jennifer's MFMMMMM crew...hmm..this might actually shake me out of this terrible mood.

I bet we can lol.....
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

I bet we can lol.....

YES WE CAN! lol ... now where did I put all those boys ????
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Jeez!! All I can see are Biiiiiig Mutha bazookas!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
    Yay, I have a pulse

David, grab your coat, you've pulled!!! :bigsmile: (As long as you dont mind smaller one's..... :grumble: )

:bigsmile:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

laughed out loud at work because of this line :laugh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    lol thank you for the chuckle .......... you all crack me up. This is why I <3 you all !
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    this thread has made me chuckle! I hope everyone is well!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    ha. . I'm glad I made the long list!
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Another post that cheered me up - you guys are truly awesome! :bigsmile:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Yay, I have a pulse

David, grab your coat, you've pulled!!! :bigsmile: (As long as you dont mind smaller one's..... :grumble: )

I'm sure they're worth traveling around the globe for! :love:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Yay, I have a pulse

Ha! Go sista!! :laugh: I know we agreed to fight for what we want in 2013 but I didn't realise you meant over men....

(wondering if I dare meet up with you again now you've joined the dating competition thread.... can see it turning into an Olympic Challenge!! :drinker: )
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Yay, I have a pulse

Ha! Go sista!! :laugh: I know we agreed to fight for what we want in 2013 but I didn't realise you meant over men....

(wondering if I dare meet up with you again now you've joined the dating competition thread.... can see it turning into an Olympic Challenge!! :drinker: )

Sorry hun, I forgot David was taken by you. It was just a quickie anyhow. Call it a loan.........lol :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    Options
    Yay, I have a pulse

Sorry hun, I forgot David was taken by you. It was just a quickie anyhow. Call it a loan.........lol :bigsmile:

lol Whats a loaner between friends
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    Im wondering how many of you are actually married yet playing around as single just like my husband The_Iron has been doing. Just thought I would throw that out there. It's def a shocker to find out your husband that you have shared 9yrs of life and a 7yr old daughter with is portraying himself as single. Insecurity will push people to do some sick hurtful things and I feel like a big idiot.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Im wondering how many of you are actually married yet playing around as single just like my husband The_Iron has been doing. Just thought I would throw that out there. It's def a shocker to find out your husband that you have shared 9yrs of life and a 7yr old daughter with is portraying himself as single. Insecurity will push people to do some sick hurtful things and I feel like a big idiot.
    It sounds like your issue is with your husband. Why not take it up with him rather than make wild assumptions about a bunch of random strangers? You sound crazy.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

you should probably talk to him about that. If it doesn't work out, you know where to find the club.