Single Peeps Pairings (Be the Matchmaker!)

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I can prove every single thing I have claimed and have 100 people that will testify to my words so believe me or don't.

I don't think anyone here would have an issue with you proving these claims or bringing in more people like you to testify :happy: :happy:

LOL .... Poncho your fun....

Lets put it this was.. You came in here abrasively and tell us all of this thing tell us how our opinion doesn't matter yet you keep persisting... And while he is a relative stranger on the internet ..you are a complete stranger on the internet.You add fuel to the fire and wonder while we are all shaking our heads...And wether any of this is true or not blabbing someones entirely personal history to us will not endear you to anyone
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    One more thing is that I honestly would not have a problem at all with a little flirting and joking here and there but as I told Mike in a message I am not granted such freedoms at all.

I believe what is good for the goose is good for the gander and live by that so if The_Iron wants to have a little fun he should grant me the same but that would never fly.

My husband has acted insane when I have told friends congrats on getting in shape looking good for example. If I said anything close to the things he has said I am scared to know what the outcome would be.

Every close friend of mine that is male is accused of wanting to have sex with me even when they have never hit on me even long before I was married but a guilty person is always ready to accuse the other person of doing wrong.

What is fair is fair and all I have ever asked is to be an equal and I would expect you women that are being very harsh, smart-assed, negative, judgemental etc need to take a step back and look at the big picture and think how they would feel living in a one way world.

We have a daughter and he admitted to me last night that if she dated a man that acted like he does he would kick the boys *kitten*. If that doesn't prove a point what can.

Enjoy being mean, calling names, and making fun of what I take to be a serious situation if that is what you need in life but it only makes you appear to be callous and negative people. I choose to respect those that deserve respect and don't judge until I know what I am talking about.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I can prove every single thing I have claimed and have 100 people that will testify to my words so believe me or don't.

I don't think anyone here would have an issue with you proving these claims or bringing in more people like you to testify :happy: :happy:

Oh.ma.gaud! Jim is on a roll!! Literally laughing my butt off!
  • CrowdStoppa
    Options
    So, I felt bad for you at first. But, now I'm really confused....

You got your husband to deactivate his account.. And, here you are posting pics, collecting friends and posting in the forums. You're even in the fun "What's sexy about ..." posts..... So, tell me what makes it ok for you to do it, but not him?

MY point exactly! I never made him deactivate a thing he did it on his own both times out of guilt. I do not have the power to make anyone do anything.

Sometimes we must experience what it is like to be on the other side and maybe now he is aware.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I would really encourage you to stay through boobie Friday.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    One more thing is that I honestly would not have a problem at all with a little flirting and joking here and there but as I told Mike in a message I am not granted such freedoms at all.

I believe what is good for the goose is good for the gander and live by that so if The_Iron wants to have a little fun he should grant me the same but that would never fly.

My husband has acted insane when I have told friends congrats on getting in shape looking good for example. If I said anything close to the things he has said I am scared to know what the outcome would be.

Every close friend of mine that is male is accused of wanting to have sex with me even when they have never hit on me even long before I was married but a guilty person is always ready to accuse the other person of doing wrong.

What is fair is fair and all I have ever asked is to be an equal and I would expect you women that are being very harsh, smart-assed, negative, judgemental etc need to take a step back and look at the big picture and think how they would feel living in a one way world.

We have a daughter and he admitted to me last night that if she dated a man that acted like he does he would kick the boys *kitten*. If that doesn't prove a point what can.

Enjoy being mean, calling names, and making fun of what I take to be a serious situation if that is what you need in life but it only makes you appear to be callous and negative people. I choose to respect those that deserve respect and don't judge until I know what I am talking about.

Look...if what you say is true...and you're worried about you and your daughter's safety....stop playing online and get the heck out of the house. Really? What mother stays somewhere that she's afraid for her child's safety?
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

LMAO! What's Saturday's theme though?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

You got your husband to deactivate his account.. And, here you are posting pics, collecting friends and posting in the forums. You're even in the fun "What's sexy about ..." posts..... So, tell me what makes it ok for you to do it, but not him?

MY point exactly! I never made him deactivate a thing he did it on his own both times out of guilt. I do not have the power to make anyone do anything.

Sometimes we must experience what it is like to be on the other side and maybe now he is aware.

But, now it's ok for you to do it... Ok.
  • jenbit
    Options

Apperantly its psycho saturdays lol :drinker:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I have to say, the best part of this entire thread is Mike getting in as the good guy, :laugh: :laugh:

Touché Mike.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    1) I laughed when you have mentioned (twice) that you are going to Mike for comfort and flirting because that just tickles me pink.

2) Still not my business. Still don't care. :yawn:

3) Girl, you cray. Calm yo tits or GTFO.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I have to say, the best part of this entire thread is Mike getting in as the good guy, :laugh: :laugh:

Touché Mike.

I don't think there are words to describe how hard I laughed.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Touché Mike.

I think this speaks volumes for both Mike and her.... :laugh:
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

I'll drink to that!! :drinker:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

For serious though, no one here wants in on your business. And Mike is only talking to you nicely because he thinks you're hot (which, well, you are). He doesn't actually care about you as a person or your problems. You really know how to pick 'em.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I'll drink to that!! :drinker:

Haha, I thought -I- was in a weird mood!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options

Weird doesn't begin to explain today... nm.....didn't work... f*ckin gif...
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I have to go to puppy class and then volunteering but I am soooo hoping to come back to more funnies when I get home. It could get really really good.

popcorn2.gif
  • jenbit
    Options

I have to go to puppy class and then volunteering but I am soooo hoping to come back to more funnies when I get home. It could get really really good.

popcorn2.gif

love the green popcorn guy
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Nah, I'm outta here for the day in a few as well... But, hopefully I'll come in to the funnies late tonight or tomorrow. :)