Ripped in 30 jan 2013 challenge!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I can't report any result weight wise :-( but I definitely feel fitter and stronger.

I did Week 1 this morning and there is a big difference in how I completed it at the beginning of the month.

Way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • brenperez18
    brenperez18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @Amanda372 Way to go!!!! I'm on the same boat as you are; no weight loss, but I feel great!!

Week 4 day 3 finished! Felt like I gave it more and it felt like a better workout than yesterday!! Feeling good!
  • Amanda372
    Amanda372 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went back to Week 2 this morning. I'm enjoying them more now that I'm not doing the same workout day after day. Week 3 tomorrow - oh no those horrid squat jacks ugh!
  • jleppard1
    Options
    Well I know I joined a little too late but I started today. I'm doing the Ripped in 30. I must be so out of shape! Afterwards, I thought I was going to throw up for almost an hour and I couldn't stop shaking lol. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be kicking butt.
  • brenperez18
    Options
    @Amanda372 what workout are you planning to do after?

@jleppard1 welcome! Don't worry, by the end of the month you will feel stronger!!
  • Amanda372
    Amanda372 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ummm - not sure - I have Extreme Shed & Shred to try as well as Killer Buns & Thighs. Plus I have only ever tried 6W6P once!

I am leaning towards doing a day of NMTZ though as that is still currently my favourite. I may just rotate between my dvd's.

No - I will give 6W6P a go for at least a whole week. Although I really like the ab parts of the other workouts I really honestly think that I do have a 6 pack already ... under the excess fat. Maybe 6W6P will make me think again lol.
  • brenperez18
    Options
    Week 4 day 4-check! How long is NMTZ and how the workout structured?