I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I confess it's pretty lame to let JJ kill the thread on Part 4. Sheesh! C'mon! What's another 359 posts to roll it over one more time???

I also confess that BB was trying to be really slick about finding out if something sent to my hotel would be delivered to my room, and that I actually played along and resisted the urge to ask him "why don't you just come out and ask me directly where you can send my valentines gift?"
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess it's pretty lame to let JJ kill the thread on Part 4. Sheesh! C'mon! What's another 359 posts to roll it over one more time???

I also confess that BB was trying to be really slick about finding out if something sent to my hotel would be delivered to my room, and that I actually played along and resisted the urge to ask him "why don't you just come out and ask me directly where you can send my valentines gift?"

Oh it won't die with you. Did he give away what he is getting you? Maybe it is a 4.5 foot bear.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Oh it won't die with you. Did he give away what he is getting you? Maybe it is a 4.5 foot bear.

LOL! I sure hope NOT!! That commercial was playing all day at work and I told the guys they better check with their women before ordering because IF IT WAS ME, I'd be mad at him spending $99 on that bear... I'd rather he spend $25 cooking me a steak dinner on the grill and give me the rest to go shopping!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Haha, it's cute that he was so "sly" with it.

I confess my girlfriend and I exchanged valentines candies this year. Mine came in a bit early and hers will be there a little late... but it's nice to have it! Might make this a habit!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Can't wait to hear what it is!!! :) Pics if it's the bear, though... :)
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    I confess that I went to Red Lobster and felt kind of bad about it until I found that when I logged my food intake for the day I was still under calories. Too bad I'm hungry now!

Not gonna eat.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I went to Red Lobster and felt kind of bad about it until I found that when I logged my food intake for the day I was still under calories. Too bad I'm hungry now!

Not gonna eat.

Those damn delicious cheesy biscuits!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.....cheesy biscuits....
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

The worst part is, they're really easy to make at home. D8
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

I confess, I seriously did NOT need to know this bit of information.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I confess, I seriously did NOT need to know this bit of information.
    I normally would agree, but here is where my horrendous cooking/baking skills come at an advantage. ^_^
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I confess that im really considering shaving my head bald. Forhead is gaining way too much ground in the last year!

Anyone think I Can/Can't pull off the look?

(never done it before, so im little hesitant)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess that im really considering shaving my head bald. Forhead is gaining way too much ground in the last year!

The only way to know for sure is to just DO IT! And hey, if you hate it, it will grow back. :wink:
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

It depends,

you realize there is plenty of info on the internet on saving your hair, and what you have now.

If you have no interest in attempting to save what you got, you might as well get used to buzzing.

If you are interested I can find you some links.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

The only way to know for sure is to just DO IT! And hey, if you hate it, it will grow back. :wink:

Bald guys are hot! Especially if they have a beard.

Worst case scenario you wear a hat for a couple weeks if you don't like it :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    [Bald guys are hot! Especially if they have a beard.

Bald guys with a goatee!!!:love:
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options

x2. 'Nuf said. :blushing:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

x2. 'Nuf said. :blushing:
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

agree, it's not like trying will make you lose what you do have.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I need this day to go by faster :blushing: plans this evening peeps