Personal best on deads

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    170 and I dont care how low that is for yall - im fraking proud and over my bodyweight and my knee problems are getting sorted so Im ready to get to 1.5Xbw

ROAR
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    170 and I dont care how low that is for yall - im fraking proud and over my bodyweight and my knee problems are getting sorted so Im ready to get to 1.5Xbw

ROAR

great job!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I did 495 for 2 reps yesterday.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I broke my PR last Friday and did 225lbs x 3!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    110kg / 242lbs x 1

I wish to be able to get 2x bodyweight as some point not too far away, which should be around 125-130kg depending on what I weigh at the time.
    I did 495 for 2 reps yesterday.

You are awesome!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    185 for 1 rep and feeling pretty measly. Time to step it up I guess!
  • littlebigsteve
    littlebigsteve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here in forever.. But I love talking deadlifts ... I've hit 630 raw no belt off the floor I'm working on a 650 right now
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here in forever.. But I love talking deadlifts ... I've hit 630 raw no belt off the floor I'm working on a 650 right now

Awesome lift!
  • yoovie
    Options
    i love talking about all this stuff period.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    205 for 2. Second time ever lifting. Trainer says I can do more, I just don't trust my back yet. Looking forward to KILLING IT! :flowerforyou:
  • littlebigsteve
    Options
    Thanks man ... I'm tho only person on here who was using this site to gain tho lol that lift was wa a body weight of 215 or less I'm currently 230 5'8
  • yoovie
    Options
    Blastastic wants yall to know that his max on dead is 285!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    My best after getting back into lifting was 1RM 350 with no straps. My grip isn't where I need it to be :( Going to get straps for heavy weeks with my tax return.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Also - Ive never ever tried for my max - i prefer to level up and get where Im headed more than I like having that sneak preview :tongue:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    So far my PR is only 365 lbs. ( raw, no belt, no straps, double overhand grip ) I'm hoping in a couple of months to hit over 400 lbs.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    So far my PR is only 365 lbs. ( raw, no belt, no straps, double overhand grip ) I'm hoping in a couple of months to hit over 400 lbs.

Man, I was able to go well with a 315lbs squat for a double. So I also tried to go up to 365lbs on my dead. Nada. Grrr! I got it like 4" off the ground and gave up. ****. Tried it again but nothing. Glued to the ground.

I know doing squats before hindered me but I thought I'd try it anyway.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Some guys will have a day where they do both squat and dead to get an accurate number for what you'll do in a meet. Some do it that way all the time. My back tends to say what the hell are you doing dude,lol.
  • littlebigsteve
    Options
    if im training for a meet 24 weeks out i will test my triples on a fake meet day then 12 weeks out ill test singles on a fake meet day usually a Wednesday ...then ill go about max singles 3 weeks out again ...just what i do
  • theironpenguin
    Options
    Great lifting guys I got 260kg for two last night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79MUz3nNcH0

Hope to hit 280 at my meet in 4 weeks.

Been running coan/Phillip on week 7
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Damn. Huge lift!

I might try to split my squat / dead day in order to try to get that pesky 365lb mark.