Daily Exercise Check-In

Options
MrsScheidt
MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
Welcome to the group everyone!!! Please use this thread to post your daily general exercise stories. Other threads will be opened for things like exercise support and tips as well as exercise specific threads for those who want to stay focused on a specific exercise program for the full 30 days such as Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred or P90X.

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    15 minuets of kickboxing on the wii. when it warms up outside my daughter and I will take a walk outside
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I will be running tonight - trying to get in 3 miles. Gearing up for a 5k this weekend!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Today's workouts consists of Turbofire & Zumba + Hip Hop Abs

TF- Low HIIT 25 + Stretch 10
    Zumba DVD's- Rush
    Hip Hop Abs- Extreme Abs

Gotta KILL it!
  • JennyJoy1437
    Options
    Started my day out with 5 mins of Kickboxing and a 15 minute Cardio Walk.

Will do JM 30 Day Shred Level 1 tonight as well as hopefully get a walk in with my boys if it warms up any!

Excited to join you all for 30 days of fitness!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ooo sorry lazy day today, legs are recovering from sundays game STILL :( but did have a 2hr walk and have juggling club later (though don't think i'll be unicycling lol) which last week included a game of juggling tag, its going to be tiring :)
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Today's workouts consists of Turbofire & Zumba + Hip Hop Abs

TF- Low HIIT 25 + Stretch 10
    Zumba DVD's- Rush
    Hip Hop Abs- Extreme Abs

Gotta KILL it!

Sounds like a great workout!!!
  • frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing a Rushfit (conditioning) workout tonight, approx 45min.
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba 3 nights per week, last week I bought a "Dance off the inches" party pack. It consists of 3 dvd's, "Sizzling Salsa", "Red hot cardio party" (salso, cha cha), & "Total Body Tone", it came with 1.5 lbs weights. Each dvd contains 2 workouts, and 2 of the dvd's breaks down dance steps so you can learn them. I'm looking forward to doing one workout from each of the dvd's today.
  • honeydawn329
    honeydawn329 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today I did Leslie Sansone's dvd "5 Really Big Miles" and a dvd from The Firm that was 55 minutes long. Right at 2.5 hours of exercise for me! I have stayed really consistant the last 8 days (since I joined mfp) and I can already see results! I am trying to focus on these results help give me the motivation I need to continue!
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Nice to meet you all! I'm super pumped to start this group, well b/c as of today i'm changing my exercise routines as well as some eating habits. I've been and 'mfper" since about the end of September. I am in this for the long haul as my ulitmate goal is to loose 145 Ibs... I'm a quarter of the way there!! I'm always up for some advice or tips when it comes to switching up exersicing.

As of right now I do Zumba, Tae Bo, and walking. I just recently started doing The biggest loser "Last Chance workout".

Good luck to everyone!!! :bigsmile:
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 of 30 day Shred. Out of the 28mins, I did about 20mins. There were times I couldn't finish the exercise, but I did do them all, some just not all. At least I moved.

I can't do jumping jacks right now, but I do them waving my arms and moving my legs from side to side.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    My hamstrings are so sore from my Jillian kettle ball workout so today I did 30 minutes of Pilates. I should do that more often it feels so good.
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights :)
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Today I did 10 minutes of interval biking on my stationary. 5km
  • khayashi80
    khayashi80 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    30 day shred level 1 day 9. Didn't get my walk in, but did some moving when sitting too much.
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Treadmill 3.5 mph for 25 min
    and
    exercise bike for 20 min.
  • michelleroserun
    Options
    I'm so excited I found this group!!! I was thinking about doing a 30 day spring challenge. My goal for the next 30 days is to do 20,000 steps a day, which I am keeping track of on my fitbit. I've already gone on a 3 mile run around a lake behind my home. If anyboyd wants to become friends send me an invite!!
  • michelleroserun
    Options
    What's the last chance workout?
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I did the couch to 5k week 1.
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello there..Thanks for inviting me to join.. Today I did alot of cleaning and walking. I work 6hrs and I did this while I was working.. I also :drinker: 32oz water