Replies

• aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    3/24: day 6 30DS burned 260 cals.
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I proceeded to complete a 30 minute workout and a leisurely walk yesterday. Today I kicked some *kitten* at zumba!! lol Loooved it! Deciding when a good day would be to weigh myself. I'm an obsessive weigher :-/ I need to overcome that! Plus my weight always fluctuates around the approaching of TOM.. fml! lol
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Today I did.
    Hip-Hop Abs- total body burn
    Turbofire- Tone 30
    Zumba- Rush
  • frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I kicked my own but yesterday with C210K week 4 day 1, and then I did some strength training/ weighted squats, chest presses, etc. I am very sore today (legs are like butta) so I'll take the day off until tomorrow, lol!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ok stuck in the house today so 30 ds first thing this morning, hopefully my delivery will turn up so i can get a walk in n get running tomorrow. oooo so have missed running lol
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thursday 3/21: 30 Day Shred (second round of Shred - Level 1 Day 8)
    Friday 3/22: Rest Day
    Saturday 3/23: Ran a 5K (Time: 38 minutes), then walked for 30 minutes later in the day to stretch my legs
    Sunday 3/24: Yesterday was a rest day because I hosted a baby shower and was exhausted by the time it was over!
    Monday 3/25: Based on the weather, it looks like a 30 Day Shred kind of day, paired with stationary bike to get in 45 minutes
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I was bad and didn't work out yesterday. We got 12 inches of snow and all I wanted to do was cuddle on the couch and watch movies! Back at it today! Going for a walk this afternoon (about 1 mile) and then 30 Day Shred tonight.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I ate terribly yesterday so today I did the 6 week 6 pack. It was tough and my muscles are already sore but I did it. Tomorrow we have someone coming for dinner so I will only get my 1 hour of skating in the morning since I will be shopping for and prepping dinner in the afternoon,
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today I moved up to week 2 of Couch to 5K. 30 minutes down.:happy:
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oops.. totally forgot to do this...

Thursday 3/21: Nothing - sick with cold
    Friday Stationary bike for 40 minutes and 30 minutes of strength training
    Saturday 3/23: Did a circuit training type of class
    Sunday 3/24: 45 minutes on the elliptical
    Monday 3/25: Hour walk with the dogs
  • aperradise
    Options
    3/25: Day 7 30DS burned 260 cals, 10 mins of elliptical burned 146 cals.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    day 3 of 30day shred :smile:
    more snow last night so still no running aaarrrrrgggghhhhhh (snow is not the problem, its the ice its settled on grrr):grumble:
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 20- Stationery Bike-20 min.-197 cal burned Treadmill 3.5 MPH- 186 cal burned
    Thursday March 21-Leslie Sanson High Calorie Burn )-30 min-336 cal
    Friday Mar 22-(Stationery Bike-10 Min-98 cal) (Treadmill 3.5 mph 30 Min-223 cal)
    Sat Mar 23-(Leslie Sanson 3 Miles High Calorie Burn 45 min 503 cal)
    Sun Marc 24-(Wii Fit 20 min-70 cal)(Exercise Bike 20 min-197 cal) (Treadmill 3.5 mph 20 min 149 cal)
    Mon Mar 25-Rest Day
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    The rink was open today so I did a 60 minute group class. It was so warm and we worked hard that I was down to my shirt sleeves. Felt good. Well except when I fell in my hip. I never fall but once a season so this was it. :)
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Two yoga classes today :)
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wednesday March 20- Stationery Bike-20 min.-197 cal burned Treadmill 3.5 MPH- 186 cal burned
    Thursday March 21-Leslie Sanson High Calorie Burn C)-30 min-336 cal
    Friday Mar 22-(Stationery Bike-10 Min-98 cal) (Treadmill 3.5 mph 30 Min-223 cal)
    Sat Mar 23-(Leslie Sanson 3 Miles High Calorie Burn 45 min 503 cal)
    Sun Marc 24-(Wii Fit 20 min-70 cal)(Exercise Bike 20 min-197 cal) Treadmill 3.5 mph 20 min 149 cal)
    Mon Mar 25-Rest Day
    Tue Mar 26-(Leslie Sanson High Calorie burn –503 cal) (Wii Step Aerobics 15 min 52 cal)
  • aperradise
    Options
    3/26: D8L1 of 30DS, 260 cals burned!!!
  • jen2swt
    jen2swt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know I haven't checked in, in a few days. I was letting my knee heal a bit plus I had a gyn appt yesterday and didn't feel like working out after being poked and well the weekends just suck for me. Today is a new day and I'm getting back in. I need to because I feel like I'm on the verge of giving up.
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Jen...a gyn appointment is enough in a day to endure. :) Don't give up. Just do something light. Can you go for a nice walk?

And since it is supposed to be above freezing for the foreseeable future I decided to get our patio furniture out of our shed. Man the table is heavy. But getting the furniture meant that I cleared out both sheds which are attached and reorganized everything. So I got a bit of morning exercise. I think I will just do something light this afternoon. Maybe some pilates or maybe my Jillian Michaels kickboxing video. It is kind of light
  • aperradise
    Options
    3/27: 8 mins elliptical & D9L1 30DS = 374 cals burned