• Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kim: 2
    The binge: 0
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love this group and the challenges you offer! I only wish I would have found it sooner. I will definitely think more about my choices being accountable to all of you. Thank you for the support

April 2013

Me:2
    Binge:0
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello,

This is my first challenge.

Binge : 1
    Carly: 1

Easter weekend was crazy out of control :(
  • davidwgold
    Options
    First time I've done this but totally going to give it my best

April 2013:
    David - 1
    The Binge - 1

I was a bit wild over the Easter weekend and ended up giving in yesterday to all the leftover food but now it's almost all gone so time to look ahead!
  • traceycalaway
    traceycalaway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    so far me:2 binge:0
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    First time I've done this but totally going to give it my best

April 2013:
    David - 1
    The Binge - 1

I was a bit wild over the Easter weekend and ended up giving in yesterday to all the leftover food but now it's almost all gone so time to look ahead!

Yes, I somewhat overdid Easter myself, hey hum. I blame the bunnies.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Summer - 2
    Binge - 1

2 April was a wreck, utterly nasty binge. Today's not over yet and I'm pre-checking in here that I wouldn't binge and hopefully this would help remind me not to binge later ):
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    me 2
    binge 0

was so hungry last night, but it was all in my head.....
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth 2
    Binge 0
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ME- 2
    BINGE- 0

Goal for April: No more than 2 binges.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Diane - 2
    The Binge - 0

:smile:
  • toothwalker_
    toothwalker_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Kim: 1
    The Binge:1
    (April 2)

UGHHH my hangover is enough to tell me that I drank more than I ought to 've last night, but then logging it and the food I ate after was definitely the key to vowing moderation, especially when I'm already near my calorie limit.
  • ashleyolivia
    ashleyolivia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    April 2013

Me - 2
    The Binge - 0

March was a really bad month for me so I stopped keeping track. I binged like a fiend and gained five pounds in the process. I'm starting April fresh and determined to get back in control of my life and binge less than 5 times total throughout the month. Also, I'd like to lose most of those extra five pounds..
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Heather: 2
    Binge: 0

I'm so frustrated and down that one binge day can ruin days and weeks of hard work. I feel overwhelmed and frustrated by trying to figure out how many calories to eat, too little vs too much, what to eat/what not to eat. I feel like I can do so well 85% of the time, but that 15% screw up blows everything.

I'm new to this group so thanks for having me. :)

Hey, I've been there, we all have. DON'T dwell on it, that's what makes it so hard. Move on and do better, that's the best we can do! Good luck~!!!
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    April 3rd:

Me: 2 :heart:

Getting there !!!:ohwell:
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    :smile:
  • me - 1
    the binge - 1

ugh! i binged last night on (not including the food so i dont trigger anyone)! I'm so glad that it's all out of the house now. Tonight will be a good night!
  • hayley1973
    hayley1973 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well Im deffo joining you guys on this one ;) March was terrible for me with so many binges and gained back all the 8lb that I had lost SO quick!!! Did it again last night and now have to start getting serious and put a stop to it as its just going to get me down if I gain weight with the summer coming up! Day 1 today and Im going to try as hard as I can to control cravings that lead to the dreaded binge ;( Good Luck everyone, I shall log in everyday ;) Hayley x