April Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Replies

• SarahRea32
    SarahRea32 Posts: 167 Member
    April 4th

Sarah: 4
    Binge: 0

Went over calories yesterday (not logged!) but i managed to stop myself eating before it turned into a binge. Getting there.
    It amazes me that two of my triggers are noting a loss and having someone (usually a man) mention my weight loss/or looking good.
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Carly 2
    Binge 1

Still brain fuzzy and exhausted from new meds so still haven't been able to bring myself to exercise.

I'm going to brave a weigh day tomorrow and see how that goes.

Great effort everyone, keep it up :)
  • Hi

I'm new here - really struggle with binges -

Binge: 1

aliceonion: 0
  • me - 3
    binge - 0

YEAH!!

• It amazes me that two of my triggers are noting a loss and having someone (usually a man) mention my weight loss/or looking good.

I hear ya, funny how that happens.... Just keep trying.
  • katilynnegray
    katilynnegray Posts: 98 Member
    April 3

Me: 2
    Binge: 1
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Summer - 1
    Binge - 2

So I failed yesterday. Let's hope tomorrow I can come and log today as a success.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    April 2013

Diane - 3
    The Binge - 0

:smile:
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    April 4th

Me - 2
    Binge - 1 :angry:

It was more of a 'mini-binge', but a binge none-the-less. Have to take responsibility for it. But on the bright side, it wasn't as bad as I would have usually been and I stopped myself before I went too far. So, baby steps I guess!:ohwell:
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    April 4th.

Kate - 3.
    Binge - 1.

TOM is providing me it's usual challenges, to say the least.
  • Brj82382
    Brj82382 Posts: 7 Member
    April
    Me-2
    Binge Monster-1
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Me:
    The Binge:
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Summer - 2
    Binge - 2

YESSSSS I rocked 4th April.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    4-4-13
    Jul: 4
    Binge: 0

Days in April: 30

Today is feeling like a weak day. Stressed and bored at work (weird combo) which means I want to comfort myself with food. Eek. I've recognized these triggers and I'm slowing down, taking it one decision at a time and patiently waiting to get home for a nap. Sometimes I put too much on to myself (I've had intense workouts the past 7 days and was planning for another one tonight) but it might be best to use go for a walk instead and not binge over the anxiety. Okay, I've made a promise to myself and that's important. I've got this.
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Greeky - 2
    Binge - 1

I had sugar cravings yesterday and gave in. I told myself I'd get one thing and log it and be done with it. Yeah right, I should know better. I do know better but my brain tricks me into thinking I can have one and control it. Damn, nothing's changed. LOL.

The trigger for me was stress and boredom at work (those are triggers for me too, Jul) plus a HUGE resentment at work that I am having a really hard time getting over. Yes, still. Resentment is NOT GOOD for this addict. Hopefully I've learned and can deal with it without food, because the same situation will happen again, I'm sure.

So today is a new day. I'm not beating myself up, that just makes it worse.
  • jessicagomes15
    jessicagomes15 Posts: 92 Member
    April 4th

ME - 3
    BINGE - 1
  • April 4th
    Me:4
    Binge:0
  • escapepod
    escapepod Posts: 68 Member
    Me -2
    Binge -1 (dammit!)
    Starting fresh today, got my list of strategies.
  • Me -2
    Binge - 2

Managed to resist my urges and forced myself to be strong! Definitely proud of todays achievement
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Managed to resist my urges and forced myself to be strong! Definitely proud of todays achievement

That was great to read! Thanks for sharing!