Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Today I got my pr on deadlifts 435 lbs single rep
    Holy Crap!
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Today I got my pr on deadlifts 435 lbs single rep

Awesome! Almost broke the 200kg barrier! Puts my PR to shame :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    This week has been my pr heaven, I got 305 on my back squat today
  • msb803
    msb803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This has been a great week for me - I RXed my very first workout, after a year of Crossfit! (I was in rough shape when I started last spring.) And, I did my first double under ever yesterday! I managed to string four of them together. Yay!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    This has been a great week for me - I RXed my very first workout, after a year of Crossfit!

Yay!! Congrats!!!
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    5 strict pull ups for me this morning - soooooo happy!
  • quirkyone1
    Options
    5 strict pull ups for me this morning - soooooo happy!

Congrats! I can't wait to get my first unassisted pull-up, but that is still a long way off for me.
  • msb803
    msb803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks JanieJack! It felt awesome to finally RX a WOD! Now I'm focusing on my next goal. I'm running my first 5K next month and trying to increase my endurance and speed so the running WODs won't kill me anymore. :smile:
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Bench pressed 90lbs last week for my 1RM,
    AND

Moved down from using the blue and green bands together for Pullups, to just using the Blue Band! woo
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    What does RX'ed mean?
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    What does RX'ed mean?
    RX means it is the 'perscribed workout' meaning you have done the WOD as perscribed with no scaling (i.e. bands for pull ups etc).
  • Mummyadams
    Options
    Moved down from using the blue and green bands together for Pullups, to just using the Blue Band! woo
    [/quote]
    That's awesome! Next it will be NO bands!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Just graduated out of foundations last week and completed my first scaled WOD last night. For me, that IS a victory given how long I put off trying CF out of fear. Very much looking forward to posting future victories!!
  • quirkyone1
    Options
    Just graduated out of foundations last week and completed my first scaled WOD last night. For me, that IS a victory given how long I put off trying CF out of fear. Very much looking forward to posting future victories!!

Welcome! The kool-aid is good, isn't it? :)
  • quirkyone1
    Options
    First Rx'd WOD yesterday! It wasn't a heavy weighted WOD since it was a tabata, but it still felt good to write Rx on the board.
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    First battle with the "filthy fifty" 28:33.
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    First battle with the "filthy fifty" 28:33.

Awesome! I did my first "Filthy Fifty" last week, came in just under the time cap!
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    Finally got more than 100 lbs over my head! Push press 4x4 @ 118 lbs. =)

I also have my 1-mile run down to 10:31. I know that's not fast by ANY means, but it was closer to 18 min/mile when I started working out back in December.
  • quirkyone1
    quirkyone1 Posts: 78
    Options
    Finally got more than 100 lbs over my head! Push press 4x4 @ 118 lbs. =)

I also have my 1-mile run down to 10:31. I know that's not fast by ANY means, but it was closer to 18 min/mile when I started working out back in December.

Nice lift! I was just about to come post about my 3RM Push Jerk for 100lbs. Getting that 100lb mark was a big goal of mine.
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    THREE PR's this week!!!

-Went to the mall- bought new clothes, went from size XL and L to SMALL in about 6 months
    - PR'd my clean and jerk tonight by 15 pounds! When we did it six weeks ago, I missed the lift 4 times.
    - SECOND PR OF THE EVENING- First handstand!!!! Did it twice :)