Progress Photos

Options

Replies

• cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, I have NEVER added a photo to a forum before so I am sorry if I screw this up :laugh: I really just wanted to show the women just starting out with lifting, that a butt lift without a doctor is possible!

The first picture was taken around in Dec 2012 , I can't remember. I wish I wore the same clothing back then as I did in my recent ones but too late now. The last two were taken about a month apart. I am happy with my progress to far.

Before Dec 2012, I had never lifted weights. I started in Dec with NROLFW, finished Stage 1 at the end of Jan and never made it through the rest. Feb and March went by and I decided I needed to get back into it. Thats when I jumped on the SL wagon and havn't looked back. I love it! I will admit, since starting there have been times I didn't get it in the 3x a week, but I didn't let that get me down. I just keep on moving forward.

I never thought taking progress pictures would help, but when the scale isn't moving, these pictures and the other views I have taken, keep me focused on my goal.

Patience is everything.

jpzhh5.jpg
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, I have NEVER added a photo to a forum before so I am sorry if I screw this up :laugh: I really just wanted to show the women just starting out with lifting, that a butt lift without a doctor is possible!

lookin' fine, girl! not just around the butt either! :)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

The first picture was taken around in Dec 2012 , I can't remember. I wish I wore the same clothing back then as I did in my recent ones but too late now. The last two were taken about a month apart. I am happy with my progress to far.

Before Dec 2012, I had never lifted weights. I started in Dec with NROLFW, finished Stage 1 at the end of Jan and never made it through the rest. Feb and March went by and I decided I needed to get back into it. Thats when I jumped on the SL wagon and havn't looked back. I love it! I will admit, since starting there have been times I didn't get it in the 3x a week, but I didn't let that get me down. I just keep on moving forward.

I never thought taking progress pictures would help, but when the scale isn't moving, these pictures and the other views I have taken, keep me focused on my goal.

Patience is everything.

jpzhh5.jpg

OMG! You look freaking AMAZING!!!! You are inspirational!!!!

ETA: And your butt looks GREAT!!!! (as does everything else!)
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    Ok, no laughing…This swimsuit update is kind of a big deal…only a handful of people have seen these, so please be kind, yes? :blushing:

janmayfront.jpg

and

janmayside.jpg
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    And….

@ Ges - You are beautiful!!!!!
  • kirabob
    kirabob Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Umm, Julie, I'm all flushed over here. Smokin'!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    :blushing: Thank you!
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Julie that is an amazing change! Get you!
  • cbart2818
    Options
    Julie - you look amazing!! Your hardwork has paid off and you should be PROUD to strut your stuff in that two peice!
  • chunkmunk
    chunkmunk Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Julie--wow, what a change. You go girl.

And Cbart . . . I gotta say it. Nice butt.:blushing:
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I guess I could put up my most current progress photos :laugh:

Aprilcomparisonfront_zps934bb3ff.jpg

Aprilcomparisonside_zpsdf7bab77.jpg
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    impressive, auddii, but you -are- allowed to smile you know ;) *runs away from scary strong woman*
  • cbart2818
    Options
    Great work Auddii!! Looking amazing!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    impressive, auddii, but you -are- allowed to smile you know ;) *runs away from scary strong woman*

Ha, I know! That last picture of the side view I somehow managed to have a snarl on my face. Now that's attractive...
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm SO impressed with all you ladies!!! I can't wait to have been lifting for as long as some of you and actually have "respectable" weights :) That said...I posted this on the main success stories but wanted to share here too :) I'm a group lurker ;)

This is after a loose 6 weeks on stronglifts....can't wait to see what the next 6 bring!!!

comparison.jpg
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    great stuff really noticing a difference! amazing what a few weeks does..
  • cbart2818
    Options
    Monkeymom you looked amazing before and after! Keep it up!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You guys are such an inspiration.
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ok, no laughing…This swimsuit update is kind of a big deal…only a handful of people have seen these, so please be kind, yes? :blushing:

janmayfront.jpg

and

janmayside.jpg

You look great... I hope you don't mind I friend requested you. Your progress is great. Just lifting no cardio?
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have been working at 5x5s since last Sept. I just found this group! I have went from a very tight size 20 into a loose size 16 and down 27 lbs!

BTW All of you ladies look WONDERFUL! Keep up the great work! .

Sorry my first picture is fuzzy.. its the only picture I have of me at that weight.. I hated myself so pictures weren't taken much!

Size 20-22
    size22_zpsf3e6880d.jpg
    Size 14-16
    size16_zpse1acf7a8.jpg