Replies

• AlyssaBrewer
    AlyssaBrewer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friend me- I would love some extra support from the mommy community:smile:
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, i need some friends:) i am mum of too little angels, 2.5years and 6 months old baby boy. need lots of support
  • jeslynn24
    jeslynn24 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all...Would love to have mommy mfp friends. Feel free to add me, send me advice to reach my goal, and my goal is overwhelming. However, I have to do something if i want to be around for my munchkins and see them graduate. Blessings to all! :glasses:
  • 1976lisa1976
    1976lisa1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Would live some mfp friends for extra motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • Gem311
    Gem311 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gem! My beautiful daughter Amber is 7 weeks old, and I'm ready to get exercising and lose the baby weight! I have two stone to lose. Please add me and we can support each other! :)
  • etmeum
    etmeum Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, I gave birth 5 weeks ago and would love to have more friends for support here. Feel free to add me :)
  • sphilpot32
    sphilpot32 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, please, I need support.
  • saphilpot32
    saphilpot32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, please, I need support. I had to deactivate my account and recreate a new one. So you may see two of me on this discussion board. :) Sorry!
  • scottleigh
    scottleigh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love some support. I have a 8 year old son and a 19 week old who i am breastfeeding. The more support the better. Thank you :wink:
  • blondewannabe
    Options
    I would love some support as my summer gets underway...have been working hard all year (teacher) and now I have time to get fit during summer break! I need to lose at least 20 lbs....I do Turbofire and love it, just getting back into it however....HELP!
  • elainagoins
    elainagoins Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love some extra support!!! Ready to bust through some plateaus by labor day!!
  • dream_to_skinny
    dream_to_skinny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a mummy to two girls (Aimee 2, Jessica 9 months) I have such limited time to exercise as my girls take up so much of my time and my boyfriend is in the army and away a lot. I dog walk every day and try to fit in a running session/Zumba class when I can. I'm trying hard to eat better. I want to lose 4.5kg at the very least (then ill be down to my pre pregnancy weight) but I'd love to knock my weight down by an extra 2-3kgs on top of that! Would love some friends to encourage me. Add me!!!
  • dream_to_skinny
    dream_to_skinny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mummy of 2 (2 years and 8 months)- add me!
  • scottleigh
    scottleigh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, please add me. I am a mom to 2 gorgeous boys 8 years and 20 weeks. I need support its not easy. Look forward to having you ladies on board. Thank you
  • MommyAulner84
    Options
    I'm in I have 2girl ages 4 and 2 and I wanna try and lose the pooch/pounds that I have put on since they were born, anyone willing to help and support me I'm looking forward to talking to you all, I am new to this whole process and not really sure how to start on the right track, any advice,tips, recipes, recommendations that have worked for you I wanna hear about them. Pleas add me
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends! i have 2 little girls, ages 3 years and almost 10 months. I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs.
  • MayRayne
    MayRayne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love the idea! I'm trying to get back to pre-baby weight like i did my first two times but this third time is so hard! Please add me because I will be adding you!
  • whitneydesha
    whitneydesha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love some friendly motivation!! I don't have any dedicated =( Just a momma of one little boy trying to get back to a hot bod of some kind =)) Feel free to add me!
  • Ambrelle
    Ambrelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could use some more support. I have at least 40 more pounds to lose and it's been hard to get motivated again. Especially because my first 40 pounds pretty much fell off with not much work. :/
  • edowns88
    edowns88 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello, always looking for my support with this post partum weight loss! I told my mom today this is the hardest thing that I've ever had to do...and she said "are you serious? taking care of your two boys that are under two isn't harder?"