Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Tried logging out and back in, it got stuck so I came out and clicked on the icon again got in but had error message "response is broken" (I think?).. HTC one x + in UK.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I used the app to log my food and exercise for the first time yesterday. No problems logging food, but although my cardio exercise appeared to have logged correctly -- the app showed me the appropriate total, exercise, and net calories -- the exercise didn't sync, with the following results:

-- When I closed my diary for the day, it based my "if every day was like today" projected weight on my total calories, not my net, generating an alarmingly high number.

-- My news feed showed "completed her food and exercise diary" without the "and was under her calorie goal" that I was expecting.

-- Yesterday's exercise didn't show up when I checked my diary on the website this morning (I re-added it on the website.)

-- The exercise wasn't communicated to EveryMove.

Using a Motorola Photon Q.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    When I add food to the diary from my most recent food options, when I select a different measuring unit, it adds it as a different than the one I selected. Even when I only changed my servings, it added it up in a different measuring unit.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Sorting my items by recently used does nothing, it remains in alphabetical order.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't get my images to show up on here. I'll be back in a minute to fix that.
  • amberlynn2687
    Options
    BUG: When first accessing the application and being shown the ToS, there was no text. Only the "I AGREE" button.

BUG: In the Diet Profile section when choosing height, whichever number I select for "feet", it displays the number 1 fewer. For example; if I select 5'0", it will display 4'0". From what I can tell when checking the Diet Profile section of the website, the height I actually selected it what is inputted.

BUG: During a "multi-add", it will not allow me to click the black bar to view only the selected items. When clicked, it briefly shows them then immediately returns to the entire list of unchecked foods.

BUG: Occasionally when backing out from entering a food diet diary entry, it will instead of backing out to the display page for the entire day, back out to the "Home" page.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM), CyanogenMod 10.1

All of this^ plus:

-Exercise listed twice on app but on website shows it correctly.

-Seems to take much longer to load anything.

-Sometimes won't load at all, sits at the "Synchronizing Measurements.." screen until my screen goes off. When I turn the screen back on it goes to my home screen.

-Pictures aren't always showing (when not on wifi).

Tabs I see are: Recent, Frequent, My Foods, Meals, Recipes

Galaxy SII Android 4.0.4 USA
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Can you tell us how many tabs you see when adding a meal? And also can you tell us your location (what country you login from)? Thanks!
    I see Recent, Frequent, My Foods, and Recipes tabs. That is true whether running the app on my HTC Thunderbolt or my Nexus 10 tablet. Logging in from U.S.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Notifications (comments on updates normally) are random, not all updates are generating notifications. I.E. Made a status update. Friend 1 comments, no notification. Friend 2 comments, no notification. Friend 3 comments, there is notification. Friend 4 comments, no notification.
    Notifications are also not always going to the actual status they are in reference to. Auto-update for # of days logged in, and when the notification is clicked on, took me to the comments for it. Notification for a comment on a status updated posted, when clicked on, took me to the standard news feed.

US - Droid X, Android 2.3.4
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Notification are just as bad as on the last version. Only randomly shows up ( mostly in the early morning) I get about 1 out of 60
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok, Lets try this again:

I also recieved the TOS error as well:

Screenshot_2013-05-22-10-37-24_zps43d19b60.jpg

I also got this error while trying to access my messages. I do not know if it was due to the program or perhaps my connection at the time, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show you.

Screenshot_2013-05-22-10-39-21_zps65e4c71c.jpg

Running: Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2.2
  • ruthiejane32
    Options
    I did a copy to today from yesterday's breakfast and added a few more items using multi add and it showed something over 2 billion calories for my cocoa puffs. :) I came here to report it and went to look back at the screen and it had changed back to the correct number of calories so I'm not sure if it was a bug or a refresh issue, thought I'd report it though. Otherwise working well so far!
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ooh bug. In entering food frequent is missing. Under "recent" is some ancient stuff I have never eaten since! Frequent is an essential please!

Ditto this. Everything under "recent" is stuff I entered way back last fall! My real recent foods are nowhere to be found.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just tried to add a recipe for lunch. It took me though all the motions and when it came time to save and post to my diary it disappeared.
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    In the old app if I did a search the search item would stay in the field when I clicked form Recent to Frequent or vice versa. I this beta the field becomes blank and I have to retype the search.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Ok, Lets try this again:

I also recieved the TOS error as well:

Screenshot_2013-05-22-10-37-24_zps43d19b60.jpg

I also got this error while trying to access my messages. I do not know if it was due to the program or perhaps my connection at the time, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show you.

Screenshot_2013-05-22-10-39-21_zps65e4c71c.jpg

Running: Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2.2

I did get one of the servers errors too last night. On HTC One S Android 4.1.1
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    When I want to scroll down my diary for the day, it pings me back to the top of the day until I close the app and reopen it. This is irritating as I generally scroll so I can edit the food I've eaten and as soon as I let go of the screen, it pings back to the top of the day.

I have a bodymedia with negative calorie adjustments selected. I added in some exercise on the app and it just added this to my calories burned for the day rather than altering the bodymedia adjustment number like it's supposed to. I tried to sync the data again to fix it but it didn't change.
  • derickb24
    derickb24 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a personal food item that when I enter it on the app, from the frequent tab, it puts all the macros in as a negative value. I can go under My Foods and it enters correctly.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    This is intermittent, but occasionally I'm dumped back to the Home. Most recently, this happened when I was searching for a food. I'm not sure if maybe my stats updated (after previously entering food) and it refreshes the home page in the foreground instead of the background?

I have the same problum with being dumped back to home. It isnt often but it does happen.
    I had the same issue this afternoon, it closed out my food search results and took me back to the home screen. It looked like it was updating the news feed. I went back into the search, searched the same thing, waited over a minute on the same search results screen, and it stayed on that screen.
    US - Droid X, Android 2.3.4
  • MrsDangerousCurves
    MrsDangerousCurves Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    App not syncing with website plus it posts random calories that I haven't even used.
  • viscome
    viscome Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Couple more bugs:

- When selecting multiple foods, the foods are not added using the last time entered amounts - they are defaulting to 1 serving

- When editing multiple foods in a single edit menu, if the app does not sync the previous prior to editing the next, you get unexpected results (sometimes a doubling of foods, others a reset of the previous edit)

- The first time I added foods from the "Recent" list, I found I had to click "Recent" again (even though it was selected) to refresh the list for a current list
This discussion has been closed.