I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I confess that I consider this group to be very cliqueish.

You started participating for about a minute and then disappeared after criticizing my boner comments. If you don't make yourself known how are you supposed to be included?

I didn't criticize boner comments! It was more of a weird conversation ender. Some people say good bye... some people say boner..:/

I didn't think it was a weird conversation O_o it was totally legit, just a bit silly.
  • TheKitsune6
    I confess I totally thought today was Friday :sad:

I've been doingthat all week lol so disapointing when you realize the truth

I work Wed-Sat this week, but I meet my favorite band (see ticker) on Sunday, and have been looking forward to Sunday since February!! Hahaha

*kitten* yes, I love Red!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    I must confess that I like reading dating profiles and looking at the pics.

You have romance, drama, action, suspense and mystery (like when someone has 18 pics and all of them are tight cropped to the face).

Best profile I've seen tonight was of a woman who uploaded ONE picture. In the picture were TWO women. The one on the left was nice and the one on the right, not so much (well, for my tastes anyway). I almost started a conversation just to see who would show up. Place your bets! :)

are u stalking my online profile? :laugh:

I tried, but couldn't hack in. Damn it. :D

haha!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    I confess that earlier I told my former co-worker part of the reason I no longer work for that company anymore.... the sentence went something like this....

".... oh, and let's not forget that the CEO bought me a toothbrush to keep at his place...."

:laugh:

(PS - I swear nothing happened with him.... he TRIED.... obviously...)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I totally thought today was Friday :sad:

I've been doingthat all week lol so disapointing when you realize the truth

I work Wed-Sat this week, but I meet my favorite band (see ticker) on Sunday, and have been looking forward to Sunday since February!! Hahaha

*kitten* yes, I love Red!

I'm so goddamn excited. I'll be sure to take lots and lots of pics, and try to get a couple videos. I'll definitely show you!! :D
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

It is

I admit that I was a lurker for a very long time before I started posting in the group and Single Peeps can seem cliquish at times, especially to a new member or someone who doesn't post much. There has been disagreements among members, which in turn have caused some people to leave the group, but we don't go out of our way to exclude anyone. Rules are simple, label NSFW topics for those members at work, don't troll and don't be a dick.
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    I confess that I joined this group just to see what other singles on MFP are like....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I made a new goal for myself to help motivate me. For every pound that I lose I am going to put $10 into a savings account to save up for a new tattoo. It is going to be a purple ribbon for pancreatic cancer with a faceless angel on top of it. For anyone that doesn' know what a faceless angel is it is what my profile picture currently is. That is from a qulit that my mom did. Here is the quandry on this though. The tattoo is for my mom but my mom loathed my tattoos. Oh well.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member

I confess that for the first time in my life I feel like part of a clique!!! What a bunch of losers you are. :bigsmile:
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member

I confess that for the first time in my life I feel like part of a clique!!! What a bunch of losers you are. :bigsmile:

I want to be part of the in crowd...:grumble:

(Sulks off... and eats more ice cream)
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member

It is

It is if you let it be.

If you just post but don't have conversations you're less likely to fit in. I'm VERY sporadic here... BUT... when I'm here I try to contribute.

Am I part of the clique? I have no idea... don't care really.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

You started the longest running thread in Single Peeps! history that is still running today. You are part of the clique.
  • jkandktmom

You started the longest running thread in Single Peeps! history that is still running today. You are part of the clique.

Ahhh... You like me! You really like me! :love: :drinker: :love: :drinker:

I still didn't convince Jesus to take me on a cruise :sad:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511

It is

I admit that I was a lurker for a very long time before I started posting in the group and Single Peeps can seem cliquish at times, especially to a new member or someone who doesn't post much. There has been disagreements among members, which in turn have caused some people to leave the group, but we don't go out of our way to exclude anyone. Rules are simple, label NSFW topics for those members at work, don't troll and don't be a dick.

Yeah pretty much ^^^ interact and you will get known... follow what Cezar said and you will most likely find friends... but remember not everyone is going to agree and this is the internet.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511

If I'm not mistaken you also had one of the best boobie friday pics I can remember.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    I confess that I joined this group just to see what other singles on MFP are like....

weird, very weird. haha. jk we are all very different, probably what keeps it entertaining. everyone has very different opinions and views on things. go ahead post a topic you'll get a million different opinions but sometimes its good to get other people's perspectives.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I'm incredibly antsy today. Tired, stressed, excited, anxious, sad, frustrated. A big knotted ball of emotions that completely run the gamut.

I think I need some drugs :P
  • jkandktmom

If I'm not mistaken you also had one of the best boobie friday pics I can remember.

:blushing: :blushing: Well, maybe it's time to resurrect it. I took it down when I got back together with the ex but that's not an issue now.
  • TheKitsune6

It is

It is if you let it be.

If you just post but don't have conversations you're less likely to fit in. I'm VERY sporadic here... BUT... when I'm here I try to contribute.

Am I part of the clique? I have no idea... don't care really.

Remember that one guy that whined and *****ed about how no one ever responded to him even though all he ever added were generic comments that had already been said? That was fun.

Also yeah, you're in the clique if I have any say.

I assume I'm in the clique. I'm way too vocal and obnoxious to be ignored that's for sure.
  • nhsoprano
    nhsoprano Posts: 129
    Aww, I don't think I'm on here enough to be part of the clique!! And when I do post seriously, I get super wordy and I'm pretty sure nobody reads it anyway :laugh:

I think this group is fun, honestly. Every time I post something good that happens to me, people are very supportive and happy for me :drinker: