Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options

Replies

• LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been using the beta version since last week, and it still isn't remembering any of my frequently/recently used foods. Shows up loads of old entries from when I first started tracking however. Glad I can copy meals otherwise logging would get a little tedious. Still enjoying the app though :) Thanks!

Libby
    Samsung Galaxy S2 / Android 2.3.3
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Added a couple of things at different times this morning from my phone, but when I opened the app this evening it was blank, as though I'd added nothing in the course of the day. Closed, reopened did the same thing, forced the app to shut down and reopened and all was well.
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I used the bar code scanner on a tuna helper box, and the result came up showing the calorie count for "unprepared", but the only logging option was "prepared". When logged it showed "1 cup 190 calories", instead of the correct number 310. I deleted it logged manually instead.
  • workit2011dd
    Options
    When choosing an item from "my meals," the first item is whatever you ate from the previous day at that meal time (nice feature), if you do a long tap it will take you to view the contents.

Problem:
    1) App will not allow select (button top right) for the meal or allow you to edit (add or remove).
    2) Item in meal view show a refresh symbol but does nothing ?????:huh:
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    If someone comments on your status you can no longer get to their profile via hyper link. Of course, if you were able to receive notifications that someone has commented or responded to your comments we wouldn't have to do the wierd post to profile thing to begin with.

That works fine for me on the Galaxy S3.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    HTC Desire, when I try to search for "chef salad", the app will only search within my recent foods or recipes. It briefly shows some results but then defaults to the recent food tab so I can't add anything.

Nexus7, this problem doesn't appear.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I think the problem with the 'Recent' foods is the sort, it is definitely not sorting according to most recent when this option is selected.
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Couldn't log in through the 2.7 app over the weekend. Using Galaxy S3.
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Last night, the app totally crashed while I was logging.

I was looking up a food, and when it didn't pull up any responses I tapped the name of the food in the search field, intending to delete one of the words to make it more generic. The app then froze and gave me a "this app has crashed unexpectedly" message. I exited out of it, but was not able to get back to the MFP app until I restarted my phone.

Logging in from USA on Motorola Photon Q.
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Still continuing to have issues with it crashing, so much that I'm only using my iPhone and the web app when I am logging so I don't forget anything (although when I do have time I have been working and struggling with it in order to continue giving feedback). Last night I received the notification that I hadn't logged my dinner (when I actually had on the website----still seems to sync very slow when using other ways to track), I click on it, as I was trying to enter food, it jumped to the Terms and Conditiions (which was blank, as others have stated before), I hit the Agree button and it crashed again.
  • Alan
    Alan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This has been mentioned before, but I want to add a "me too!".

When adding an item, I changed the serving size from 2 tbsp to 1 tbsp but the app still showed 2 tbsp in the popup add box. Since I was kind of expecting this behaviour, I added it anyway. The diary showed the proper 1 tbsp.
  • AnneMercedes
    AnneMercedes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but the exercize that I log in on the app does not appear online. Also, it takes forever to syncronize when I'm just opening the app. It says syncronizing data and then it comes back says it is doing it again only this time it is syncronizing measurements. I haven't logged any of my measurements so I don't know what the hold up is there. I'm working off of a Galaxy S3. I haven't read anyone else having these problems but I haven't faithfully read all of the issues everyone is having. I have only had the app crash once or twice. Other than this I love it.
  • mduso
    mduso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but the exercize that I log in on the app does not appear online. Also, it takes forever to syncronize when I'm just opening the app. It says syncronizing data and then it comes back says it is doing it again only this time it is syncronizing measurements. I haven't logged any of my measurements so I don't know what the hold up is there. I'm working off of a Galaxy S3.

I have this exact same problem! Consistently, from day one. Same phone too.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if I'm using 3G, wifi at the gym, or wifi at home. no syncing happens. If this doesn't improve soon I will have to start looking up my exercises I logged in the app while at the gym, and manually reenter them on the website when I get home.
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    1. I tried logging some food and that's not in the database and it keep crashing for some reason when I hit the back button. This happened multiple times over the long weekend. I am using samsung s3.

2. When I'm at a friend's profile/wall and writing, I notice that the REMOVE FRIEND button is really close to the Write Something Icon making it easy to delete someone.

3. Suggestion: Some of my friends wants to know if all their exercises can be displayed when it announces that so and so did 60 minutes of walking. So instead of just "including "walking..." It would be 60 minutes of walking, running, and rowing, etc.

Thanks.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Multiple crashes and then weird error that said mraid not supported
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    On the weekly summary page at the bottom where it suppose to say "net calories under/over weekly goal" mine seem to always say "under" even when the net is over for a week. I put the image below were you can see my weekly average was above for the week but it still stated under. I tried crashing the app, deleting the data, resetting the phone to see if that would change anything, but the text seem to never change to "over".

2uhbqqh.png
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi kiwidrop,

Are you still having problems logging into the app? If so can you describe the problem in a bit more detail? For example, do you get an error message when you can't login?

Thanks so much for the help in troubleshooting!
    Couldn't log in through the 2.7 app over the weekend. Using Galaxy S3.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for reporting these crashes and errors. Does the app seem to crash at any specific time or event, such as when you are logging in or adding food, etc?
    Multiple crashes and then weird error that said mraid not supported
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been experiencing so many crashes and errors that I've been avoiding using the app most of the time. It's become more trouble than it's worth to try logging items on the app, even though that used to be my main method of tracking.
This discussion has been closed.