May Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I am excited for June. Had my vacation in mid May so my counts are all out of whack.

Binge free since May 24!
  • KaylaRaela
    KaylaRaela Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to a fresh start in June! Had a couple rough weeks. I am feeling strong today so totaling my month end tallies now...

Me: 19
    Binge:12
  • Chocoholic55555
    Chocoholic55555 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Me :15
    Binge : 16

I lost :-(

It's been a rough couple of weeks :-(

A fresh start for June is needed.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    May 31
    Karen 17
    The Binge 8
    Over Calories 5

Days Left 1

Binge Days
    5/2 5/4 5/5
    5/17 5/18 5/27
    5/28 5/31

I just ate a whole day's worth of calories in one sitting. It was emerald nuts. DARN
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Heather: 31
    Binge: 0

I've never in my adult life gone one month straight without a binge. I feel so incredibly happy. The problem is I wish I had the magic solution that will help everyone else. I don't and I certainly don't feel like I'm 100% "cured". I don't have it all figured out, that's for sure. In fact I don't even like thinking about why I'm not binging or how bad my binges were in the past. Instead I like focusing on what is working for me and what makes me feel good. To me, beating the binge is a lot like losing weight. It is completely individual and specific to that person.

I hope and pray that next month will be as successful as May was for me... and I hope for all of your success too.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Heather: 31
    Binge: 0

I've never in my adult life gone one month straight without a binge. I feel so incredibly happy. The problem is I wish I had the magic solution that will help everyone else. I don't and I certainly don't feel like I'm 100% "cured". I don't have it all figured out, that's for sure. In fact I don't even like thinking about why I'm not binging or how bad my binges were in the past. Instead I like focusing on what is working for me and what makes me feel good. To me, beating the binge is a lot like losing weight. It is completely individual and specific to that person.

I hope and pray that next month will be as successful as May was for me... and I hope for all of your success too.

Wow...you are inspiring!! I hope I can have 0 binge days next month!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Lost track -- on vacation

Restart date -- May 20

May 31

Me -- 8
    Binge -- 4
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    May 30

Me: 25

Binge: 5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Last month was a rough month for me and looking for June to be much better emotionally!

Mollie - 21

Binge - 10 (4th, 5th,11th,12th, 18th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 30th)

Days did not log it all - 9 (19th)

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Jan- 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    Mar- 6 days I did not log it ALL
    Apr - 5 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg2f935b307f581cf2010e2035f6e9d6fd.jpg
    [/quote]
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    may 31

me: 26

binge: 5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Here is the link for the June Challenge:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/1005838-june-challenge-me-vs-the-binge?quote=15400809

Good job for the month of May!! :flowerforyou: