Daily Insane chat, banter and progress!

Options

Replies

• mpf89
    mpf89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Plyo I don't want to do you right now, why must they put you on a Saturday??? ugh up and out of bed to do Plyo!!
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Month 1 down pylo was ok today got my furthest into it so far!

Monday will be the start of recovery week!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    I just completed my first 30 days of Insanity!!!

9b011de4-72c6-481c-bfbb-c3f42f24a048_zps6080fb41.jpg[/URL]

CAM001171_zps8ee778e9.jpg[/URL]
  • wffolkes
    Options
    Cardio Core & Balance is still a nice light workout.

My average HR is not as high but still getting a decent workout, I know its the calm before the storm though.

5more workouts till month 2
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    lljsda1 - Great progress!!! I just started yesterday and have a similar before pic to you so that is super motivating to see the difference! Thanks for the inspiration to keep going!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Don't get discouraged even if the scale does not move. I have lost a bunch of inches but only a few pounds. Keep at it and the weight will eventually come off.
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 today. Killer sore. Had to do extremely low impact...but at least kept going! Not giving up!
  • EmilyBotton
    Options
    Ive made it to week 3!! And am so pleased with myself! Have not weighed myself yet as I dont want to be disappointed in case I have not lost anything!! Loving insanity, and I think I have noticed a change in my love handles!! :)
    Unfortunately shin splints are here!! and struggled yesterday with my workout, I dont want to take a break, but I hope to god the pain wares off so I can complete this INSANE workout!!

Good Luck!!
  • lisididi
    lisididi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 3 in month two for me today, Max Cardio Conditioning Oh EM Gee!!!
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18 and loving it! I've lost 5 pounds, which is unbelievable for me, because I've been stuck at the same weight for months. Starting this has made a huge difference! My only complaint is that my knees ache quite a bit. Today's a recovery day, so I'm looking forward to it! :)
  • kt1986p
    kt1986p Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Only on day 2 but my good, love it thank you for all your pictures really helps seeing other success stories !!! Gives me incentive to do it and stick to it, any help, my calfs are killing, to the point where I had to stop 3 times walking up the sand dune ( never stopped before) do I continue through the pain or rest?? This is the most extreme exercise I've done in over a year!!
  • lisididi
    lisididi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know but it is quite rewarding to see the numbers dropping on the scale also:sad:
    Since I started month two, the workouts are getting more intense and I know I am building muscles! given that they are heavier than the fat, hopefully sooner than later I will see them drop on the scale as well...:smile:
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Only on day 2 but my good, love it thank you for all your pictures really helps seeing other success stories !!! Gives me incentive to do it and stick to it, any help, my calfs are killing, to the point where I had to stop 3 times walking up the sand dune ( never stopped before) do I continue through the pain or rest?? This is the most extreme exercise I've done in over a year!!
    The calf pain will be gone within the week, most likely. Some extra stretches in the evening helped me.
  • currlee
    Options
    So bad: Haven't done my Insanity for a week now, which is terrible because it's Recovery Week. I love Recovery Week!!! I was looking forward to it, did the first day then left town for the long weekend and haven't gotten back in the swing. I did ride my bike to work twice last week, so that's something. I'm also doing a few things with dumbbells, so there's activity, just not my fave Recovery Week. Hopefully I can get a few workouts in this week. I don't plan on working out every day in the summer, but getting 2 or 3 Insanity work outs in every week will make me feel good. Gotta get back to it!
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well, well , well it's day 1 for me today and i'm super excited. Done my weight, measurements and pictures just gotta work out my body fat.
    Watched the first couple of workout and glad I did as I decided being a larger chested lady that for my own safety I needed a sports bra otherwise I would have knocked myself out lol

Will report back later once iv done my fit test.

p.s not looking forward to pushup jacks :)
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Completed my first round of Insanity. Today was the final fit test. I'm very happy with my results - I worked my a** off, getting up at 4 a.m. daily for the workouts. Lost more inches than weight but I feel amazing - stronger, leaner, and tighter.

FitTest-RoundOneApril-May2013larger.jpg

I purchased Asylum 1 & 2 - the DVDs should arrive this week and I can't wait to get started! In the meantime, I'm going to do some of the month one workouts and hopefully make it through without taking any breaks.
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Did my Fit Test earlier. Did ok on some moved but the jumping ones killed me.
    Looking forward to my first full day tomorrow
  • wffolkes
    Options
    Ready to start Month 2 today fit test then max interval circuit!!!

Recovery week was good I started to get good at it after a few days :)

Back to the intensity
  • currlee
    Options
    I finally got around to doing Core Cardio & Balance, after two weeks! I was so excited because I just got a HRM and I wanted to see the burn. But I'm also doing weights on M, W and F. So I did Core Cardio & Balance. Then I put in a Hip Hop Abs dvd for music while I did weights. I like to have it on, also, because in between sets, I do the moves in the video to keep my heart rate going. Well, so I didn't check my heart rate after Insanity and by the time I did, it had come down and so it only showed a 216 cal burn. I don't believe that that is all I burned. But my heart rate had come down so much that the reading was off. So I'm going to check it between workouts from now on. But glad I got the workouts in. Then tonight is Relay for Life and I plan on walking 3-4hrs. Good thing since I just finished a slice of zucchini fudge cake. :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Restarting Insanity on Wednesday. Can't wait :drinker: