Report Bugs and Problems Here

Options
14567810»

Replies

• lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Can't update my status or comment on others' and got message unexpected error... Will force stop and retry.

Eta argh the force stop has brought back the spinning wheel of doooom!
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Having to manual sync a lot of the time and the following:
    - the scan feature is running slow. Most times it takes about 1 minute to pull up the item.
    - the age is missing on people's profiles. (This may be just on the website.)
    - Sometimes the app kicks me out and makes me sign back in and takes about 1 minute to pull up a pages.

(Samsung Galaxy S3, Tmobile US)
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    I seem to be getting an error message whenever I open the app after I have been out of it for a while, longer to sync etc. Not sure what is being tweaked but the stability seems to be suffering?
  • tskask
    tskask Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The first time I log in for the day the diary is not always advanced to the current day.
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    I seem to be getting an error message whenever I open the app after I have been out of it for a while, longer to sync etc. Not sure what is being tweaked but the stability seems to be suffering?

hm. It is fine this morning. Maybe heavier traffic in the evening was the issue?
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Samsung G3, the recent tab/favorites tab continues to have different items; serving units continue to change, eg, I have never eaten a cup of mashed bananas, always whole banana, but for some reason it keeps reverting to the cup.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Samsung G3, wifi home, just adding breakfast items, pressed to add them, app stopped working. When I re-started it the items were added but in the default quantities that I have never prepared like that ever. recent + frequent lists are wrong.
  • viscome
    viscome Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Seems I'm seeing a lot of the same issues as others have (this is after updating to the latest version):

- Recent list is not recent
    - Serving units/quantity are not maintained when changing them from the "add" list (have to reset it in the Diary). They reset to the default units/quantity.
    - Still seeing timing issues with synchronization, the latest (last night) went like this:
    * Added a food to the diary, units/quantity was not maintained
    * Clicked on item immediately after it was added to diary, the display to edit the food was not shown
    * Clicked a second time to edit the food, display shown
    * Edited the food and clicked Save
    * Edit screen from first click showed (back buttoned out of it)
    - Data is frequently out of date from the website. Data does not seem to be pulled when the app is opened (I have had to manually sync more frequently with the beta than I did with the previous release)
    - See the blank "white screen" occasionally when moving from section to section (from Home to Diary or vice versa)
    - Values infrequently shown incorrectly. Once example: When viewing the diary some entries had random string of numbers/characters for the total amount. Also saw the incorrect amount shown when going from week to week in the bar graph. Both were resolved by going to a different screen and coming back.
    - (Minor) The shortcut on the Home screen does not have enough space to hold "MyFitnessPal" on one line, so the "L" shows on the next line.

Latest issues seen with Samsung Galaxy S4 with wifi
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Having sync issues when I open the app.... It's actually random to when it actually sync's. To fix it, I either have to input into the diary or manually sync. Occasionally, when I close out of the app and go back into it, it will then sync.

Verizon Samsung GS4
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Foods still revert to standard servings rather than quantity eg I last had 6 cups of tea, go back in and it is back at 1... HTC One X + in UK
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I noticed this yesterday but figured I would wait to see if it was fixed with v2.7-3331 but seems to still be here.

The weekly summary average graph is not being calculated correctly when there are negative net days in that week. At first I thought it was a random bug that happened last week, but after scrolling back a couple of weeks I noticed the graphical representation mistake happened again during a week that had a day with negative net calories.

After checking the math for those two weeks with the negative net calories days I came to realize what the problem is. As you can see in the picture below the graph doesn't match the numerical value (which is correct, checked sum of all 7 days). So it seems that the If statement being used for the graph is simply using a ">0" condition to determine if anything was entered that day.

The math for this graph:

Adding Monday through Saturday
    1,540+2,352+1,083+1,004+1,950+2,472=10,401
    Dividing the Sum by 6 which is number of days with positive net value
    10,401÷6=1,733.5
    And 1733 is the value of the average bar graph we see.

If Sunday net value is included we get the correct value
    1,540+2,352+1,083+1,004+1,950+2,472-55=10,346
    Dividing by 7
    10,346÷7=1,478
    And 1478 is the correct average. The daily goal is 1480.
    (1480-1478)*7=14
    And 14 is the same correct answer we are getting from the numerical calculation at the bottom of the picture.

2yo4r4o.jpg
  • mattskent
    mattskent Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I noticed a possible bug last night when entering a recipe. I was adding an ingredient to the recipe and I clicked the scan button to scan a barcode. The item that came up from the scan wasn't correct, so I clicked the "find a better match" button and searched for the correct item. When I found it and added it, it added it as an item to my current meal, rather than to the recipe I was working on. The recipe (with all the other ingredients I had added) disappeared and I had to start over.

I'm also noticing a lot of problems with syncing as others have indicated. The "syncing new entry" notification usually gets stuck and I have to clear it manually and then sync manually afterwards.
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Crashed a few times tonight having been very stable since the new version..
  • lwoodroff
    Options
    Also stuck on blue synchro screen a couple of times. Will try a full uninstall/reinstall..
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    All of a sudden I'm not getting com between body media and mfp
  • camharrop
    camharrop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Moved from android to IOS. Installed the app but when I log in for the first time the app seems to be caught up and frozen at the synchronizing diary step. Repeatable won't go past that screen
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    camharrop wrote: »
    Moved from android to IOS. Installed the app but when I log in for the first time the app seems to be caught up and frozen at the synchronizing diary step. Repeatable won't go past that screen

@camharrop

Thank you so much for using MyFitnessPal!

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with freezing up during synchronizing.

Would you mind contacting our Customer Support team directly?

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/new
This discussion has been closed.