Options

Replies

• TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    June 16

Me-16
    B-0

Came so close to binging last night. Told my husband I was going to order some food and he gently reminded me that I had done the 30 day shred earlier. It was all I needed to hear to stop me from ordering.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    June 16

Me: 16
    Binge: 0
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 15
    The Binge: 1

Haven't lost any weight this month, though, because I've been pushing the limit of "normal overeating" regularly. So...tomorrow I go back to my old, careful eating on most days. Perhaps a planned 'cheat', but no daily grazing on sweets....
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    June 14
    Karen 12
    The Binge 1
    Over Calories 3

Days Left 14

Binge Days
    6/2
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Had a great week and weekend, and I feel fabulous! The number on the scale may not show the loss I wanted but the weight training I've been focusing on has helped tremendously. I can feel the inches melting away!!

Me: 14
    Binge: 2 (6/1 and 6/2)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    JUNE 2013

Diane: 10
    Binge: 6
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    6-16-13
    Me: 13
    B: 3 (6/5, 6/7, 6/8)

Record: Nov. 9B, Dec. 9B, Jan. 4B, Feb. 8B, Mar. 9B, Apr. 6B, May 10B

Feeling good. My legs & muscles are in a constant state of feeling bit sore but still hoping to get my workouts in. I took a rest day last week weds & thurs, ready to go!
  • confetti_blind
    confetti_blind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    June 17th

Me: 13
    B: 4 (7th, 9th, 15th, 16th)

Yesterday was a bad one. Feel like the binge should win about 10 points for that one day. Worst binge that I have had for over a year :cry: :frown:
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    June 17

Me-17
    B-0

I really fought the urge yesterday and yet, today was easy. Why is that? Why are some days sooooo much harder than others? All I can think of is that I was really busy today versus sitting home most of yesterday. Maybe bored=binge for me.
  • natashahazel18
    natashahazel18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    18/6/13
    Me - 0
    Bi - 2
  • pedsnure
    pedsnure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wanted to jump in if I may? I'm slipping and loosing all my hard earned work. I hope being accountable to you guys can help me because I'm feeling really desperate!!!!!

Starting June 17

Me: 0
    Binge:1

Thanks you guys, you inspire me!!!
  • lemonsquare6
    Options
    June 2013:
    Me - 8
    The Binge - 1 (June 16)

Mind you, it wasn't like my usual binge. It was more the fact I snacked a bit more than usual (doesn't matter if it was healthy) even when I wasn't hungry. I could see it was starting up and stopped. But it still counts in my books.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    BingeJune13-17_zps0bb91b0c.png
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Me - 7
    Binge - 10

Failing miserably. It's hard not to compare myself to everyone's awesome numbers. But tomorrow is another fresh start. I'm thinking about cutting back on the exercise just a little, because I'm so ravenous all the time. I'm tired of the fam asking why are you so b****y all the time - because I'm HUNGRY!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    June 17

Me: 17
    Binge: 0
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I lost It today

Nurse made me get on the scale. I accidentally saw the #. I told her I did not want to see but she wrote it huge on my chart. I saw when I was taking the paper to check out.

June 17
    Karen 12
    The Binge 2
    Over Calories 3

Days Left 13

Binge Days
    6/2
    6/17
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    June 17th
    Me: 2
    Binge:1
  • Shadowcub
    Shadowcub Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The binge won. :( I blew it big time last night! I was eating sandwich fillings without making sandwiches and tried to eat a small, controlled amount to boost my protein for the day. But it got the better of me and I polished off all I had of 3 items and blew my goal, AND my TDEE. 339 calories in the GAIN column. *sighs* And I was doing so well, too. On track since May 28. Abstinent since June 3. And in a moment of weakness, I threw it all away.

Oh well, nothing to do but start over!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    6-17-13
    Me: 15
    B: 4 (6/5, 6/7, 6/8, 6/14)

Record: Nov. 9B, Dec. 9B, Jan. 4B, Feb. 8B, Mar. 9B, Apr. 6B, May 10B

I feel better now that running is back in my life. I still feel like I'm injury prone (solution: starting slow, get fitted for shoes, compression sleeves, REST days) but yesterday I did a nice 5k and then walked another half mile. Hoping for a run and spin class tonight.
    I'm going home in NY on saturday and being there is typically a reason to binge (a lot of food that I would NEVER buy since my dad & brother have speedy metabolisms, both in incredible shape). Coming up with a plan of action now..already have my gym clothes packed and I'm going to bring some of my preplanned snacks (almonds, luna, etc.) to fend off any binge.
    Finishing this week strong. I'm a teacher and we only have three more days left of school : ) woot! Can't wait to get back to my morning gym classes.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    JUNE 2013

Diane: 11
    Binge: 6