Participant Updates

Options
123457»

Replies

• caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    @margie, I think I gained weight just reading that list. That all sounds so delicious. I'm going to try tropical cottage cheese. I'm also intrigued by the cucumber sandwich. Strawberry salad... Yeah, I'm going to have to try everything on that list.

@dcheif, nice! :)
  • PatriciaLdublin
    PatriciaLdublin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What a great challenge, I surpassed my wildest expectations and lost 15.4lbs to date this month. How did I do it? The taught of being kicked off the team.(2) Cut out alcohol except on very rare occasions. Weighing in every day, logging in my food and exercise daily. All that together did it for me. Roll on next month.....
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    glad you liked it caradae, I think I need to know your first name now, I have done really well this month, very pleased with all our sucesses ,
  • caradae
    Options
    What, caradae doesn't sound like a first name?

Eh, it's Jenn. :P

Congratulations, everyone who made it!
  • caradae
    Options
    What a great challenge, I surpassed my wildest expectations and lost 15.4lbs to date this month. How did I do it? The taught of being kicked off the team.(2) Cut out alcohol except on very rare occasions. Weighing in every day, logging in my food and exercise daily. All that together did it for me. Roll on next month.....

Heck yes! You rocked this month! Welcome to the winners' circle. :)
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Well done jenn and everyone else still in. Err jenn, you didn't seem so strict this month, I liked the month before when you did a running check on who was in and who wasn't.