Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I followed a truck while driving though my area because I thought I saw the Star Wars Rebel Alliance sticker symbol decal on his rear window and I wanted to ask him at a red light where he got it. 3 lights later, I finally realized it was something else. I think it was some sort of snowboarding brand.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I was biking home along the river. There's a bike path, but it's very badly planned, because bikes don't actually trigger the lights to change at the T-junction at the end - you have to swerve into the road to go across three pressure-sensitive darker bits of tarmac.

In my head, this translated to "better remember to hit all the power-ups!"
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Today I took one hour lunch-break for a long lone walk because I desperately wanted to know how the story in my audiobook ends... Double win! Nerd-fun + Extra calories earned!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My kids just got a dalek and cryberman bookbag and my daughter also got Dr who hair ribbons
  • kittiebittie
    kittiebittie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just went to bed and I am on my kindle reading about cats.... it's past midnight. I wake up at 5 am. I think I got problems.:blushing:
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm purchasing Doctor Who onsies for my little one. Are you my mummy?
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

I am in need of these for my future children!
  • Megatron221B
    Options
    Yesterday I was a nerd because I bought tickets to the Thor: Dark World Marathon, bought Iron Man 3 on 3D Blu-Ray, watched an episode of S8 Supernatural, watched the premiere of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (twice), and watched doctor who behind the scenes videos on youtube. Story of my life.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My costume arrives tomorrow and im salivating at the prospect of finishing it!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options

I am in need of these for my future children!

OMG, I am late to the Doctor Who party and just saw that episode from Season One the other day. I think it is the creepiest one yet! Love it!!!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd today because my son knows more about Captain America and Thor than he does about real life important people (but what fun are they anyway?).
  • Okapi42
    Options
    I've found a new non-food reward - for every kilo lost, I get a lego minifig!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    I broke in my new stationary bike by pedaling through the "Blink" episode of Doctor Who.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    My kid and I ran for nearly 40 minutes tonight, and all we talked about was DC comics movies and TV shows the whole way.
  • Sagefemme76
    Sagefemme76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was so "in the moment" of my Zombies, Run! session that I screamed when an old man shuffled around the corner in front of me (fortunately, I checked myself before trying to stab him in the neck or do something else unfortunate to the poor, unsuspecting soul)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Today I geeked out on the new trailer for the Desolation of Smaug.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hm, let me see...Well today I have in my TARDIS earrings. :D And tonight, before I go off to sleep, I will enjoy me some Harry Potter fanfic! Of course thats a nightly thing. :)
  • rzhangmd
    rzhangmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Because I bought the mask in my avatar for Halloween.
  • txteva
    txteva Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am late to the Doctor Who party and just saw that episode from Season One the other day. I think it is the creepiest one yet! Love it!!!

Wait til you see Blink. That one is so good but very creepy.

My geekiness today is my shiny red dalek necklace... and my proton pack phone case :-)
  • Okapi42
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because in the raffle yesterday, I ignored the other prizes and went straight for the Pathfinder rule books...