Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I just started a huge 5+ person argument at my work over who would win in a fight: Iron Man or Batman.

Batman.

I think Tony Stark would win. Besides...
    p0Adq.png

^This
  • made2wonder
    made2wonder Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm watching LOTR: Return of the King again, AND I can't stop laughing at lacroyx's post.
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I just bought some red chucks like the ones David Tennant wears
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    ... I measured the Poang chair I keep in my office to see if I could make a cover for it out of the TARDIS beach towel I saw on ThinkGeek. (it might work, but it wouldn't be enough to do the footstool too)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    ... the new guy in the office walked into the break room where I was getting coffee then did that confused look thing people do when they get deja vu. He said that he just got a weird feeling and forgot what he was doing and I said "Or you just saw a silence" and he gave me ten points.
  • spud_chick
    Options
    ... the new guy in the office walked into the break room where I was getting coffee then did that confused look thing people do when they get deja vu. He said that he just got a weird feeling and forgot what he was doing and I said "Or you just saw a silence" and he gave me ten points.

Bodes well for your new coworker --and possibly you :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options

Bodes well for your new coworker --and possibly you :)

my thought exactly!!! Woo hoo!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I just bought some red chucks like the ones David Tennant wears
    Awesome! My sis-in-law still had a pair of those from her high school days (I know!) and gave them to my daughter - she was thrilled! She wears them all the time. :bigsmile:
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm watching a web cast on powershell 3, now. It's Saturday .
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<I finished painting my character for Wednesday nignt's role play game!! Meet Robert, or Bob to his friends, a fresh faced 17 year old lad off to seek fame and fortune in Renaissance England.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He is actually Roberta who stole her brothers' clothes and has run away to seek a life of adventure!!

Sometimes I think I spend far too much time thinking about these characters!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<I finished painting my character for Wednesday nignt's role play game!! Meet Robert, or Bob to his friends, a fresh faced 17 year old lad off to seek fame and fortune in Renaissance England.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He is actually Roberta who stole her brothers' clothes and has run away to seek a life of adventure!!

Sometimes I think I spend far too much time thinking about these characters!!!

She's not doing very good at hiding her breasts O_O
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    this whole long weekend I was a nerd because I was very sick. Instead of being a grown up I got completely caught up on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Adventure Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers: Prime and took a nice chunk out of G.I. Joe: Renegades.

It. Was. Awesome.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Im watchin 2001 A Space Odyssey which i've never seen before
  • spud_chick
    Options

So good! Enjoy~
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I joined this group because of a GoT thread.
  • mruntidy
    Options

So good! Enjoy~

Must admit, wasn't that bad - very Kuberick
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    .............I was yesterday and I will be tomorrow. It's the only constant in my life!!!
  • mruntidy
    Options
    A group of people were cosplaying on the rooftop car park opposite my workplace, that was pretty dedicated considering how cold it is kudos to you, you foam toting nerds
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    because my TV wouldn't turn on - red light of death, checked the model out online and saw it has problems with blown capacitors. so i took it apart, found the blown capacitor, learned on YouTube how to solder, went to radio shack, got a soldering iron and the capacitor, went home and soldered that ****!

TV works again! i win all the wins!
  • spud_chick
    Options
    because my TV wouldn't turn on - red light of death, checked the model out online and saw it has problems with blown capacitors. so i took it apart, found the blown capacitor, learned on YouTube how to solder, went to radio shack, got a soldering iron and the capacitor, went home and soldered that ****!

TV works again! i win all the wins!

Rock on!!! I always want to do that when something breaks but my husband usually stops me for safety reasons.

Extra credit for the soldering. Your flux pen brings the [boys|girls] to the yard...