Options
    4 player Zombies!!! board game this weekend and a house full of man flesh

which sounds gayer than it actually is
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options

Last Night on Earth or Zombiecide? Just wondering!
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    today I learned that the song for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (yes i have a 2 year old daughter) is sung by They Might Be Giants, and I was a little excited.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Last Night on Earth or Zombiecide? Just wondering!

The original and best :happy:

zombies.jpg
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol Today I am a nerd because I have read book 1-6 of the Dresden files in 3 days and am currently on book 4.... I think Harry and Rachel (from Dead witch walking) need to get together
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I was delighted to find a new comic book shop in London (Orbital Comics). Apparently it has been there for a while, I've just never come across it before!

Bought some Thor comics...
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    lol Today I am a nerd because I have read book 1-6 of the Dresden files in 3 days and am currently on book 4.... I think Harry and Rachel (from Dead witch walking) need to get together

I adore The Dresden Files!!
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I was delighted to find a new comic book shop in London (Orbital Comics). Apparently it has been there for a while, I've just never come across it before!

Bought some Thor comics...

Nice!

I was talking comics and mentioned Avengers, the retort? It was a comic before a movie? Some people are uneducated!!

Today I did the school run wearing my SG1 shirt, I had a mum look at me and nod. Mutual respect. Saves those wandering around in their pjs.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    @ the pub earlier today, I order a beer based off the name 'Green Flash' I immediately thought Cool! Green Arrow and The Flash! It tasted like dog pee with a hint of grapefruit.:sick:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    @ the pub earlier today, I order a beer based off the name 'Green Flash' I immediately thought Cool! Green Arrow and The Flash! It tasted like dog pee with a hint of grapefruit.:sick:

I like Green Flash! D8 which one did you get?
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I haven't run across this thread before! I'm a nerd today because I'm drinking my coffee out of my Doctor Who mug and I'm surrounded by action figures (10, Captain Jack Harkness, Darth Vader bobblehead, "Are you my mummy" kid) at my desk. Oh I have a serenity keychain on my keyring too.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Oh my text notification is the Tardis also. :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I haven't run across this thread before! I'm a nerd today because I'm drinking my coffee out of my Doctor Who mug and I'm surrounded by action figures (10, Captain Jack Harkness, Darth Vader bobblehead, "Are you my mummy" kid) at my desk. Oh I have a serenity keychain on my keyring too.

Love your profile pic ...... and I'm so jealous you have Captain Jack :heart: ...... I love that show ..... and I love when it intersects anyway possible with Dr. Who !
  • verptwerp
    Options
    My friend had a baby this morning and i spent a good 1 hour sending him constant texts with name suggestions, my personal favorite "Stormageddon" isn't being considered...... whats that about? He has short listed Luke, Carter, peter and Logan. Looks like I will have to save stormageddon for my own child...
    Those are good solid SciFi names.

Good old "Stormy" ..... what a cute baby ...... probaby one of my favorite episodes :heart:
  • verptwerp
    Options
    I just spent 2 hours on the phone back & forth between the billing office at my hospital and my health insurance company ....... my head wants to expode & I desperately want to eat cookies ....... instead I'll read & write here, and pop in a few Dr. Who DVD's ..... maybe that will take the edge off :tongue:
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    I just spent 2 hours on the phone back & forth between the billing office at my hospital and my health insurance company ....... my head wants to expode & I desperately want to eat cookies ....... instead I'll read & write here, and pop in a few Dr. Who DVD's ..... maybe that will take the edge off :tongue:

I adore Capt Jack as well. I wish he would be in more Who episodes!

I can totally relate on the cookies thing. (trying to figure out tax stuff is leading to a big headache) Instead I'm munching on some grapes counting the time until I can get to the gym and get on the elliptical for my next Who fix (I'm rewatching the episodes while on the elliptical).
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    My friend had a baby this morning and i spent a good 1 hour sending him constant texts with name suggestions, my personal favorite "Stormageddon" isn't being considered...... whats that about? He has short listed Luke, Carter, peter and Logan. Looks like I will have to save stormageddon for my own child...

Next furbaby I obtain is totally going to be named Stormageddon - Dark Lord of All. Maybe Stormy for short ;)
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Because tonight I will do a little more work on creating the perfect lounge for reading, philosophizing, drinking tea and re-energizing my introvert energy bubble.

It's going to have a "Serenity" from Firefly feel to the room, (i.e. in the end, it should feel like I am hanging out on a spacecraft like Serenity.)

It will be glorious.

And oh yes, the closet in this room will have a secret coffee and tea station that looks like an alchemist lab aaaand the the room will have a secret door that looks like a bookcase. Just for shoots and giggles.

Yep, I went there.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Because Matt Fraction, the writer of Hawkeye, shared my Hawkeye tattoo on Tumblr today!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    they released Seattle's ECCC panel schedule today: http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/programming/
    and I wish I could make at least 5 other clones so I can make it to all the panels I want to see.