Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Jake was even likeable.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    As opposed to WESLEY CRUSHER! lol! (Love Sheldon in BBT!)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    ... I have been researching how to knit and finally started a practice scarf for the sole purpose of creating a green lantern scarf for myself, a blue lantern scarf for my sister and a star sapphire scarf for my bestie.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    ... I have been researching how to knit and finally started a practice scarf for the sole purpose of creating a green lantern scarf for myself, a blue lantern scarf for my sister and a star sapphire scarf for my bestie.

At the risk of sounding gay or like ive just come out of the freezer in Demolition Man, if you like knitting you'll love crochet
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

At the risk of sounding gay or like ive just come out of the freezer in Demolition Man, if you like knitting you'll love crochet

Another skill that would be fun! I used to be able to but forgot how over the years.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    We're re-watching SG-1 after getting a friend hooked on it.... It's okay, I'm not scared to admit it. I'm a nerd.

Stargate+.gif.+You+just+made+my+day+_19dae46ddef47fafd31253dbce98bd62.gif

haha I have got my husband into it, he started watching it mid December and now he is onto season five >_<
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    We're re-watching SG-1 after getting a friend hooked on it.... It's okay, I'm not scared to admit it. I'm a nerd.

Stargate+.gif.+You+just+made+my+day+_19dae46ddef47fafd31253dbce98bd62.gif

haha I have got my husband into it, he started watching it mid December and now he is onto season five >_<

Oh man, I remember meeting Christopher Judge once, I was completely speechless :love:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'm in my office at work listening to the Zelda musical aniversery collection that came with The newest zelda game lol
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My kid's Instagram pic of her lunchbox - she loved the surprise when she opened the lid, and proceeded to have her phone taken away for texting me about it in class. :tongue:

8408869523_22cd82db0e.jpg

This lunch box is a MUST have for me....where did you find it??
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because...it seems EVERYTHING is making me laugh! Must be a Friday thing.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    it took me 3 weeks to complete a course that's meant to take 3 months- got told i passed today
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    ... I saw a guy with a long scraggly beard and hair, wearing a nightgown, overcoat and rainboots and my first thought was "OMG WIZARD IN MUGGLE CLOTHING!"
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    It happened over the weekend but I'm a nerd because I spent 5 hours at home looking for some financial paper work that my employer wanted by Monday morning. The reason it took 5 hours? I couldn't remember exactly where I placed it and while searching for it, I kept running across old comic books and mangas I forgot that I had, and naturally, I had to read them right then and there.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    My kid's Instagram pic of her lunchbox - she loved the surprise when she opened the lid, and proceeded to have her phone taken away for texting me about it in class. :tongue:

8408869523_22cd82db0e.jpg

This lunch box is a MUST have for me....where did you find it??
    I found it at a local FYE, a new and used CD store - had no idea they had Who stuff! I saw this one online - costs a bit more, but comes with a thermos and coasters: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/5460604791626552215?q=tardis lunch box&amp;hl=en&amp;client=firefox-a&amp;hs=VQK&amp;rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&amp;sqi=2&amp;bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&amp;bvm=bv.41524429,d.cGE&amp;biw=1224&amp;bih=663&amp;sa=X&amp;ei=pA0HUc_jJ4PniwK4goC4Cw&amp;ved=0CFIQ8wIwAQ

And of course the awesome pic of #10 came from a Google search. Plotting what photo to add to it in the near future to keep it fun. She says kids come up to her every day and open the box to see the photo again, or ask if it's still there. :tongue:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I watched part of the Dr Who special last night.
  • Amazon_Who
    Options
    I watched part of the Dr Who special last night.
    I watched all of it and recorded it. :bigsmile:
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Had a Firefly marathon yesterday, ending with Serenity.. Had a good cry, felt good.
  • celestialbadger
    Options
    I've spent far too much time this morning looking for any new rumours on Dragon Age 3.
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My friend had a baby this morning and i spent a good 1 hour sending him constant texts with name suggestions, my personal favorite "Stormageddon" isn't being considered...... whats that about? He has short listed Luke, Carter, peter and Logan. Looks like I will have to save stormageddon for my own child...
  • Amazon_Who
    Options
    My friend had a baby this morning and i spent a good 1 hour sending him constant texts with name suggestions, my personal favorite "Stormageddon" isn't being considered...... whats that about? He has short listed Luke, Carter, peter and Logan. Looks like I will have to save stormageddon for my own child...
    Those are good solid SciFi names.