Like Minded Lushes - October 2013

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Kat, I am waiting to hear what your next results say....fun times! I'm glad you're finding out. I never understood people who waited.

Right?! I want to know so I can start buying gender specific things plus I have certain themes for the nursery. Mother in law says she's not sure she wants to know because that's half the fun. Well I'm not patient and that would not be fun for me haha.

Welcome Kelly! I can't be a lush right now being pregnant and all but trust me the lush side is in there :drinker: :devil:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    A whole bottle of red last night.

Work is crazy but wonderful.

I get to see all my babies this saturday and I can't wait.

I think it will be vodka tonight.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    YAY for seeing your babies, Robin!! Have a great weekend!!!!

Welcome Kelly!!!!

Last night-3 beers and a glass of red.
    Not sure what i am drinking tonight but something will be drank...in moderation, of course :wink:
    Tomorrow we have an engagement party then sunday (if the weather cooperates) a hike at Hawk Mountain. I have never done this hike before but my family tries to go every year. Apparently its the perfect time of year to see, well...hawks :laugh: No offense to the hawks but I'm just going for the exercise!!! The we are going out for a meal, should be fun!!!

It FINALLY friday, YIPPY!!! :drinker:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    A Magner's, about 1.5 glasses of grancha, and a nice Belguim ale when I got home last night. Then I ate popsicles instead of drinking more while watching American Horror Story Coven. Love that show!

I'm going to the liquor store at lunch to prepare for my guest.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday lushes! :drinker:

2 glasses of red last night. maybe finish off the open white tonite?
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly- you have found a great group. Supportive and very entertaining! :laugh:

I did "ok" this week. Just one beer on Sunday, a zero on Monday, and drinks Tues-Thursday. Will try and moderate through the weekend.

October is flying by. Lots going on in here between babies, booze and Octoberfest beers.

Have a great weekend all.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

October is flying by. Lots going on in here between babies, booze and Octoberfest beers.

Noooooooo! October is my favorite month and I want it to laaaaaast :smile: I hate how fast this time of year flies by :grumble:

On that note I'm off to ride me bike before husband gets home and wants to be lazy.

Lush it up for me my lovely lushes! :drinker:
    Happy Friday!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I did okay last night. Only 1 Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple. Now that is what I call moderation. I am all packed and ready to hit the plane tomorrow morning. I got to upgrade to first class.:bigsmile: so a nice little 2 and half hour plane ride and I will be holding my grand babies!!!!!!!!

What shall I settle myself down with tonight?
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    how exciting, robin! enjoy
  • rjadams
    Options
    mimosa and a bloody mary on the plane. two ciders later in the evening and lots of cuddles.

Hi lushes, just checking in. Loving my girls in Las Vegas
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Lushy weekend.

Friday - 2 martinis and probably a bottle of wine since 3 of us drank 3
    Saturday - pint of Blue Moon at late lunch, glass of wine before the festival, 2 beers, 2-3 wines, and a vodka at said festival, and a glass of wine in the hot tub after the festival
    Sunday - half bottle of red

Pretty proud that I didn't keep drinking yesterday after the wine. I had frozen yogurt instead. I do need to have a 0 today and tomorrow because the rest of the week I've got dinner out plans (including anniversary dinners plural) so I need to let my liver rest.
  • rjadams
    Options
    a cider at lunch and two with dinner. very light day for me. Lots of fun at the pumpkin patch and fun shopping. Love being grandma right now.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Friday-3 manhattans
    Saturday-a couple beers and some wine at the party then we stopped for a couple of beers on the way home
    Sunday-2 beers at lunch, stopped for a margarita then a pineapple vodka and sprite at home
    Don't feel too bad this morning. Not sure what the week will bring as far as drinks. I should probably try and keep it low key since we have a concert friday night, beerfest saturday and another concert monday.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 6 drinks
    Team win
    Sat - 5 beers
    Team win
    Sun - 4 drinks
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,169 Member
    Options
    This weekend is our yearly trek to the mountains for the Woolly Worm Festival and the Renaissance Fair in which there will be plenty of drinking. Should be fun. My daughter, her two friends and my fun sister are going. I sooooo need this break.

Trying for 0's all week. So far so good.
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Doing as good as I can. :drinker: :drinker:

Small report. Sorry to go on on the other post.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    This weekend is our yearly trek to the mountains for the Woolly Worm Festival.

My parents have a place in Banner Elk and have been to this several times. Love that part of the country. We were there Labor Day.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0. Have my first of 8 yoga classes tonight right after work so hopefully I'll be feeling all zen and not want to drink.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Ended up with two vodka/crystal lights last night...ehh why not!!!
    maybe a glass of wine tonight or a cocktail.! Although I should probably work on a larger deficit for the weekend especially since I won't get a workout Saturday....hmm.....
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Sounds great, Diana! Do you have more than one sister? A fun one and another one? Or just one that's fun? :bigsmile:
    everyone sounds like they're trekking along into their fall festivities.
    its in the 80s here so I'm gunna try to milk in a few more days of the pool and sun while I can.

had 1 beer and 1 glass of wine while watching the game last night. Not too bad.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,169 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, Diana! Do you have more than one sister? A fun one and another one? Or just one that's fun? :bigsmile:

I have four sisters. 1 really fun (the one I am seeing this weekend) 1 fun and the other 2 not so much...I :heart: them all though :smile: