Options
    October 16th (Wednesday)

Workout: 150
    Calories Burned: 609
    Reps: 450
    Stretching: 20 minutes

Reps: Seated jumping jacks, kick boxing, standing abs

#1 Water - 15/35 pts (M/10, T/10, W/11)
    #2 Sodium - 15/35 pts (M/912, T/1851, W/570)
    #3 Workout - 30/ 60 pts(M-T-W 3/6 days)
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (3/7 days)
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (2/4 days)
    #6 Team Talk: 3/7 pts (M-T-W)
    #7 Smack Talk: - 5/5 pts - yes on Dolphins and Sharks Monday!

Cumulative: 68

And logged to here :)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    October 16th

Workout: 34 cardio /60 total with reps and flexibility work
    Calories Burned: 136
    Reps: 200
    Stretching: 15 minutes

Reps: crunches

#1 Water - 15 / 35 pts (M - T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 15 /35 pts (M- T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 20 / 60 pts (M- T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 2/ 7 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 5 / 5pts -

57 Cumulative (at Wednesday's close)
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Workout: 0
    Calories Burned: 0
    Reps: 75 cardio
    Stretching: 10 minutes

Monday
    Workout: 60 minutes treadmill
    Calories Burned: 527
    Reps: 75 total (50 cardio 25 core)
    Stretching: 10 minutes

Tuesday:
    None. Busy busy with work and then I went to see Pearl Jam :smile:

Wednesday
    Workout: 90 minutes treadmill
    Calories Burned: 749
    Reps: 100 Cardio
    Stretching: 5 minutes

#1 Water - 10 / 35 pts (M - T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 20 / 60 pts (M- T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 0 / 7 pts (M-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 0 / 5 pts
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Lobstergirl put an order in for you guys. She say you all were craving I think it went like this: "Yum Yum! Doesn't a gallon of GOOEY chocolate ICE CREAM, with VANILLA, caramel, NUTs, with lots of whipped CREAM sound delish!?!?!?!? YUM-OOO"

Enjoy
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    How do we paste a picture?

Your team mates should be glad that I don't know how to do it yet either. Because I'd find the most decadent looking dessert and post it on your team page!

Just think about it--a chewy, warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate brownie topped with some vanilla ice cream. Yum! :noway: Then, gasp, all of that gooey deliciousness topped with some hot fudge sauce. Mmm mmmm. :love: The cherries and whipped cream are optional because by then you've blown your whole calorie allotment for the day! :tongue:

Bon appetit! :drinker:

Edit: Y'all know you want it, so what are you waiting for? Hmmmmm!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    logged to here..... :)
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Lobstergirl put an order in for you guys. She say you all were craving I think it went like this: "Yum Yum! Doesn't a gallon of GOOEY chocolate ICE CREAM, with VANILLA, caramel, NUTs, with lots of whipped CREAM sound delish!?!?!?!? YUM-OOO"

Enjoy

Nope I hate chocolate ice-cream! We'll pass and let you dolphins feast! :bigsmile:
    How do we paste a picture?

Your team mates should be glad that I don't know how to do it yet either. Because I'd find the most decadent looking dessert and post it on your team page!

Just think about it--a chewy, warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate brownie topped with some vanilla ice cream. Yum! :noway: Then, gasp, all of that gooey deliciousness topped with some hot fudge sauce. Mmm mmmm. :love: The cherries and whipped cream are optional because by then you've blown your whole calorie allotment for the day! :tongue:

Bon appetit! :drinker:

Edit: Y'all know you want it, so what are you waiting for? Hmmmmm!

You'll have to try better, that just sounds sickly.,.. but be our guest, don't let us stop you :laugh:

@ Gillian, it wasn't me who has the cold - that was midwestgirlz PM I copied in for her stats... but do hope that you both start to feel better soon, I had a cold leading upt to the start of the challenge ... not nice and it's the season for them, so I'll most likely get another sooner or later :(
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Looks like those dolphins are getting a little rattled by our awesomeness wolverines:

Remember to challenge yourselves today

Only throught blood sweat and tears do we improve in body mind and soul!

X
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    TzQurxj.jpg?1

I literally have this sort of terrain on my door step, we have woods a cross from us and me and my daughter went exploring - I came back so happy and she loved it, shame my sons teacher wasn't on strike (they at the same school, hers was) so I'll take them out on Saturday and maybe go for a longer one :)

ETA - I'll take pics of the trail and post them at the weekend!!! It maybe wet in the UK but we do have some beautiful landscapes :)
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Happy Transformation Thursday!!!!! Let's shout out our accomplishments thus far, can be weight related, job related, anything you have done that you are proud of. Any work is good work- the worst work is no work!!!

Whoop whoop I am 37.9 pounds down and 47 days logging (that is my longest streak ever)

Wednesday -10/16/13
    WO - 37 mins elliptcal
    cals - 281
    Reps 100
    core -25 torso twists & 25 belly tucks
    cardio-25 jumping jacks & 25 high knees
    flex - 10 mins

Points Tracking

#1 Water - 5 / 35 pts (M-yes - T-yes- W-yes Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 5 /35 pts (M-no-2677 T-yes1955- W-yes 1298 Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 5 / 60 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --/25 pts (M-yes-T-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --/25 pts (M-yesT-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1 / 7 pts (M-yesT-yes W-yes Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 0 / 5pts - yes on Sharks Monday!

Today's Points Total- 16

Have a Terrific Thursday My Wolveriners :flowerforyou:
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wed's Workout:

WO - rest day
    cals - 0
    Reps 0
    flex - 20 mins

Points Tracking

Bad Habit: --/25pts
    Good Habit: --/25pts
    Water - 128oz:15/35pts
    Sodium - 1985mg:15/35pts
    60min W/Os: 20/60pts
    Team Talk: 3/7pts
    Smack Talk: 5/5pts

Cummulative Points:53

Today is a great day and its time to do something great with it.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    After winning the first challenge I did with Sheri (this is my fifth) I decided that I could do anything I put my mind too, so I started to learn to drive :) I know it probably doesn't sound like much but I never thought I'd learn as I use to think it'd be too hard and I was the sort of girl that if I couldn't do something straight away then I'd give up (my guitar is a prefect example of this) but although it was hard at times and I had to have a hiatus from it while my sternum healed (for anyone who doesn't know I cycled down hill into a safety fence last Sept and fractured it) so yes my proud non exercise moment was the day I passed :)

I love this idea, so thank you for it :) And congratz on the weightloss so far x

Logged to here
  • love9705
    Options
    After winning the first challenge I did with Sheri (this is my fifth) I decided that I could do anything I put my mind too, so I started to learn to drive :) I know it probably doesn't sound like much but I never thought I'd learn as I use to think it'd be too hard and I was the sort of girl that if I couldn't do something straight away then I'd give up (my guitar is a prefect example of this) but although it was hard at times and I had to have a hiatus from it while my sternum healed (for anyone who doesn't know I cycled down hill into a safety fence last Sept and fractured it) so yes my proud non exercise moment was the day I passed :)

I love this idea, so thank you for it :) And congratz on the weightloss so far x

Logged to here

Great job!!! and kudos to you for conquering your fear and winning the first challenge. Your a rockstar!!!!! :glasses:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wowza- have you all noticed how we are seriously kickin' every other team's butts on the spreadsheet? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You all ROCK Wolverines! Let's keep it going!!!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @mailaig....That was just MEAN! :sad: :tongue: You Didn't Tempt none of my awesome Dolphins with this (wellll I'm a little hungry this morning and that looks MIGHTY Good!!) Right Back At You....Hungry Anyone???

ab82d9dca66082c0cccd6d175fe86642_zpscb3898a7.jpg

GO DOLPHINS!!!
  • love9705
    Options
    Wowza- have you all noticed how we are seriously kickin' every other team's butts on the spreadsheet? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Omg :noway: - I just looked and we are woooohoooooo go us kudos to all you Wolveriners!!!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • weefreemen
    Options
    7f6507620d4bcaf26d4957f0525bfd40_zps92ce39d6.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options

Omg :noway: - I just looked and we are woooohoooooo go us kudos to all you Wolveriners!!!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
    Gecko's aren't that far behind. For some reason my numbers haven't been added since Monday and we have two people that haven't reported anything yet so I wouldn't start celebrating just yet. BUT you guys are doing an amazing job as always!
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    @ Gillian I love you today's positive, so true x

Mine today, apart from the therapy pic :)

Sometimes I let life's stresses get in the way of what is import to me, I love my children dearly like most parents do and I have loved today.. I went on a second hike so my son didn't feel left out and we watch a family movie (his choice).. they really are two cool little kids, they always ask me how my runs have been and they coming along on Sunday with Dave to cheer me on... they also looking forward to next years great north run as they are going to do the mini run the day before, my daughters already talking about carb loading :)

So don't stress the small stuff and cherish what's important to you x

I'll log my stuff tomorrow, I'm shattered!
  • weefreemen
    Options
    @ Kelly - Our children are truly the one true representation of the best of us, and what you did today, whilst small in the scheme of things is something your son will always remember and thank you for. Our son is now 28 and it's quite humbling sometimes to listen to him talk about some of his favourite family moments, things we did, that were as nothing to us, but to him, they made one hell of an impact.

Have a good night, it's late and you should be asleep! :) xo

@ Gillian I love you today's positive, so true x

Mine today, apart from the therapy pic :)

Sometimes I let life's stresses get in the way of what is import to me, I love my children dearly like most parents do and I have loved today.. I went on a second hike so my son didn't feel left out and we watch a family movie (his choice).. they really are two cool little kids, they always ask me how my runs have been and they coming along on Sunday with Dave to cheer me on... they also looking forward to next years great north run as they are going to do the mini run the day before, my daughters already talking about carb loading :)

So don't stress the small stuff and cherish what's important to you x

I'll log my stuff tomorrow, I'm shattered!