Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• I did the 3 mile Super Calorie burn. I sweat to death and didnt think I would make it but I did!!!!
  • williamsjn92
    Options
    Today I did walk your belly flat 3 miles!
  • williamsjn92
    Options
    Today I did 3 miles from 5 mega miles (the first three)

I had intentions of doing all 5 miles but the 2nd miles with the band was kicking my butt! :)

I am going to try to do the other two miles when I get home today!
  • 2 mile high calorie burn with 2 5 lb weights !!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Today I did the 3 Mile Power Walk that I found on Youtube (about 50 minutes).
  • x1v16
    x1v16 Posts: 66
    Options
    I ussually do the 1 mile walk a few times a day. Still at he beginning of my weight loss journey so it still kicks my butt ;-). Today I was using a hrm for the first time and found I was burning about 533 calories an hour, or 160 calories in 18 minutes on the video I use on youtube. So far it is my main source of exercise and has been working very well :-)
  • hope3197
    Options
    Today was stressful. I had to take my son for an EEG, but thank God all is well and I will get.my 3 miles in tonight. I'm doing Leslie's. Ultimate 5 day walk plan.
  • hope3197
    Options
    Today is an amazing day & Im finally on track thx to u guys. I just finished Leslie's 3 mile slim & sleek walk on you tube. Thx for letting.me know that the you tube option is available for some of Leslie's workouts. This makes her really portable for me. The workout itself was good & it has me sweating & feeling it in all my muscles. Thx again. Until next time good day:-)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Today is an amazing day & Im finally on track thx to u guys. I just finished Leslie's 3 mile slim & sleek walk on you tube. Thx for letting.me know that the you tube option is available for some of Leslie's workouts. This makes her really portable for me. The workout itself was good & it has me sweating & feeling it in all my muscles. Thx again. Until next time good day:-)

Is your son doing okay? You mentioned going for an EEG.

I love searching YouTube to find Leslie Sansone workouts I haven't tried yet! I don't think I've done the Slim & Sleek yet. I will have to find it!
  • hope3197
    Options
    Every thing went well with my son's EEG. :-) The Dr. did say that he has a slight case of high functiong Autism which I have known for quite some time now. It's just nice to finally have the diagnosis to back me up. I work tonight so I will be walking there.
  • lovingmylifein2013
    Options
    1 mile in the am before work and 2 more after work!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I did a 2 mile workout from YouTube last night, In Home Walking, that looked like an older workout. It was kind of dull, honestly, but I did it and added 2 miles to my October challenge, so it's all good!
  • lovingmylifein2013
    Options
    Today was 3 super fat burning miles with weights. I definitely get a burn for my buck (45 min 459 calories!)

Funny, I did this same workout today but only burned 401 calories..what's up with that??

weight/height/age
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I did the Burn 30 and the Firm 30 workouts last night from Walk It Off in 30 Days last night. Great workout!
  • williamsjn92
    Options
    This morning I did Walk Strong 2 miles and Power Mile -one mile all using weights for a total of 3 miles.
  • lovingmylifein2013
    Options
    2 mile high calorie burn first thing this am before work. It is getting easier I think I am going to start pushing for the 3 mile after this week.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Last night I found the 3 Mile Fast Walk on YouTube, and the title is no joke! I was pretty sweaty. I will be doing that one again.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

It's been a long time since I posted in this group. I wanted to share the great workout I had this morning. I did the Walk Slim: 4 Fast Miles. Boy what a great burn! My legs are still feeling that workout.

As the weather gets colder and my outdoor runs taper off, I enjoy using the LS workouts to keep me going.

Hope everyone had a great day and did some walking too!
  • debrakhan
    debrakhan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I love Leslie's dvds I have loads, but it is not easy to get the newest ones that run on my dvd player in the UK, I am really interested in get this dvd as it sounds really challenging, and I need this. I have been doing indoor walking for over 4yrs now and have lost 106lbs on weight watchers and of course the walking. I am glad to have found this group as it is nice to hear how others that use these dvds and succeed.
  • Limeynana
    Options
    Did the Belly blasting walk yesterday but I have arthritis and bursitis in one day...the exersice really bothered my knee, so nothing doing today. Tomorrow I will pick it up again with the 2 mile brisk walk .... :-)