Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• debrakhan
    debrakhan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have just complete a 5 mile Leslie walk after 2mths of being unable to do any exercise, and I feel great, so wonderful to be able to walk with Leslie again, hope to maintain this most days.:happy:
  • Limeynana
    Options
    Did the Leslie Sansone 2 mile brisk walk today and yesterday......
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted here in a few weeks because I have been slacking and skipping workouts. I got back to it today with a 15-minute Leslie Sansone walk and a 15-minute Workouts on Demand walk.
  • lovingmylifein2013
    Options
    I walked over 2 miles this afternoon with Leslie, and used weights on and off. My hip has been clicking during knee raises and it hurts so Im going easy on them. Had the energy to walk more though :/
  • lovingmylifein2013
    Options
    Good for you! I slacked this last month as well. We can do this!!!
  • Promise21
    Promise21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I completed the 4 fast mil miles, it took me 47 minutes.

:happy:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Hi, I completed the 4 fast mil miles, it took me 47 minutes.

:happy:

Promise21, That is a great DVD, and a fun one also :flowerforyou:
  • keepcalm2014
    Options
    firm 30.. omg...i. am. dead....
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    firm 30.. omg...i. am. dead....

That is a great one and does work those muscles :smile:

Well done keepcalm2014!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    No LS walk, however, I went down to the tunnels at work and got in a 45 minute walk. First real exercise since I've had my cold. Feeling much better today!!!
  • Promise21
    Promise21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I completed 4 fast miles with Leslie 47 minutes!!
    :smile:
  • Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group last walk I did 30 minutes on the dreadmill. Today I did LS 1 mile walk from You Tube. First time I've seen her work. I like it. Glad to be in the group. Keep calm and walk :wink:
  • Chipchamp
    Chipchamp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Apparently there's a new DVD made last year that includes HIIT principles, anyone know where I can order it from?

Did 6 miles since yesterday, feeling good :)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Wednesday 12-15-14:

48 min. Leslie Sansone Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms
    12 min. Leslie Sansone One Mile
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    This was yesterday, but I did the 3 Mile Super Fat Burner all the way through for the first time ever! If you had told me three weeks ago I'd be doing that--and enjoying it--I'd've called you crazy. I managed to get through it by telling myself, I can do two miles, so let's just make it to two; then okay, let's try another half mile, and then, well, I made it to 2 1/2, might as well go all the way! I also modified at times. But man, did I have cramps in my behind at times!

Today I would have done two miles but the player died on me halfway through. At least i got one mile in.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    I was excited to find Walk to the Hits Radio Remix on Youtube! This was my workout today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itCVlx4JR1A
  • dzinter
    dzinter Posts: 22
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone workouts!! I just bought her latest one...Walk to the Hits: Radio Remixes. I did the full 3 miles and loved it!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Thursday 1/23/14:

33 min. Leslie Sansone workout on Youtube :happy:
  • Hazel_nuts
    Hazel_nuts Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group. Today I did the 3 mile express walk (with the stretchy bands).
  • Lorelyrra
    Lorelyrra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    New to the group and back on track for the first time in awhile! I did the 5 Day Slimdown. Meant to do just the first mile or two but ended up doing all five! Took me about 80 minutes!