DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    weigh in sent in.

Still working out. But always worry on friday I wont get it in on time so.

74 min - 556 calories
    reps: wall press 50, lying straight leg raises 25, squat 100, crunches 75, standing calf raises 150
    stretching 10 min
    Hiit - 10 min
    Smack - tigers
    EM - 2 Took the long way around the property to the mail box to put something in it. Then took the long way back to the house. Also got dogs water at the farthest hose from his dish instead of the one right next to it. (He looked at me like I was mad. Now even the dog thinks I'm crazy :laugh: )

Lets GO DOLPHINs. Get that last bit of everything in and push for just a bit more. Have a amazing day and weekend everyone.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Just checking the chart, my Sunday workout minutes is incorrect, it should be 200 minutes. There was 80 minutes of running and 120 minutes of hiking. Calories burned is correct.

Also, my Monday stats are missing: 61 minutes running for 611 calories, plus I stretched in the morning towards my goal for 5 minutes, and 10 minutes after my run for my good habit. No alcohol for my bad habit elimination.

Thanks!

Fixed this. Check chart again see if anything else missing or wrong. :drinker:
  • Justacoffeenut
    @Ashley - HOw many min are your HIIT? we were to do 6-10 min worth.

Great job on the stretching goal. :drinker:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Just checking the chart, my Sunday workout minutes is incorrect, it should be 200 minutes. There was 80 minutes of running and 120 minutes of hiking. Calories burned is correct.

Also, my Monday stats are missing: 61 minutes running for 611 calories, plus I stretched in the morning towards my goal for 5 minutes, and 10 minutes after my run for my good habit. No alcohol for my bad habit elimination.

Thanks!

Fixed this. Check chart again see if anything else missing or wrong. :drinker:

Just My HIIT minutes are missing: 8 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Thanks!
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Every one of my HIITs were 8 minutes. Sorry, I haven't been around much this week, I didn't know the times mattered, just thought we had to do anywhere between 6-10 minutes!

Friday:
    30 minutes of yoga for runners. 100 calories. I really wanted to get another run in today but I feel sore and stiff.
    5 minutes of stretching done
    40 core reps and 110 cardio reps.
    2 EM points

Weigh in: 178.2

I'm not going to lie, I'm glad this week is over. It was a really stressful and busy week. Now I have a weekend get away, my first half marathon tomorrow, and next week the kids I coach are no longer doing physical training so that is two less nights that I have to be with them, which frees up a lot of time.

Also, I have a question, I did 4 sessions of HIIT at 8 minutes each, but on Tuesday I did two sessions. Did I need to spread them out over 4 days? Because I can get another one in today, I just need to know.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    @Ashley - answered you with a direct message - hopefully you'll get it in time.

AND GREAT JOB THIS WEEK EVERYONE!! We KILLED The #'s yet again! And I don't have them all posted yet even!!

I will have posted to here in a few.

thanks for all the help this week!!!
  • AshleyMeggg
    Did the HIIT today. 6 minutes. As obnoxious as it sounds, I don't have time for more! I'll be out of touch until Monday night, anything I do here will be completely off my phone. I will check the challenge once its up though, don't worry!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Every one of my HIITs were 8 minutes. Sorry, I haven't been around much this week, I didn't know the times mattered, just thought we had to do anywhere between 6-10 minutes!

Friday:
    30 minutes of yoga for runners. 100 calories. I really wanted to get another run in today but I feel sore and stiff.
    5 minutes of stretching done
    40 core reps and 110 cardio reps.
    2 EM points

Weigh in: 178.2

I'm not going to lie, I'm glad this week is over. It was a really stressful and busy week. Now I have a weekend get away, my first half marathon tomorrow, and next week the kids I coach are no longer doing physical training so that is two less nights that I have to be with them, which frees up a lot of time.

Also, I have a question, I did 4 sessions of HIIT at 8 minutes each, but on Tuesday I did two sessions. Did I need to spread them out over 4 days? Because I can get another one in today, I just need to know.

I love the yoga for runners! Is it the Runner's World one? I did that one this morning! Best of luck in your half, you are going to do awesome! We want a race report next week! :drinker:
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    @Ashley....Have a GREAT WEEKEND!! Have fun at your 1st 1/2 marathon! We All Know You Will Do GREAT!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

And I hope you ALL have a Great Weekend! AWESOME Job this Week!!!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Fridays figures... if i'm not too late...
    workout - 30 mins 314 cals
    HIIT 6 mins
    Reps 50
    stretching 10 mins

thursday - HIIT 6 mins
    stretching - 5 mins
  • AshleyMeggg
    Congrats to all the dolphins who killed it this week. All I can say is thank goodness for drops this week. I will miss the dolphins that we lost, but it keeps me still eligible! (Is that selfish or competitive? I'm not sure. haha)

I really wish today's workout would count for the week because tomorrow I plan on recovering all day. But oh well! Just a reason for me to keep working out after I'm done with my training!

By the way, the hotel has free wifi! Hahahaha
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,802 Member
    Ok, I'm ready to have extremely outstanding burn this week since my half is next Sun! it might take me a couple days to Joey proof the house, lol! Thanks Sheri for including me with the Dolhins this week! My calorie burn for this week is 144 x 5 x 12 = 8640.
  • hypallage
    Ok, I'm ready to have extremely outstanding burn this week since my half is next Sun! it might take me a couple days to Joey proof the house, lol! Thanks Sheri for including me with the Dolhins this week! My calorie burn for this week is 144 x 5 x 12 = 8640.

Respect to you if you go for the 8640 target.... You can divide that by 5 though!

It is week 5 weigh in x 12 to give you your target :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,802 Member
    Ok, I'm ready to have extremely outstanding burn this week since my half is next Sun! it might take me a couple days to Joey proof the house, lol! Thanks Sheri for including me with the Dolhins this week! My calorie burn for this week is 144 x 12 = 1728. / divide 5 = 345.6

Duh, thanks! I changed it on the spreadsheet also! I"m planning my last long run tomorrow! Good luck everyone plus congrats on all the Dolphins for extremely good burns, wow!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    A Dolphin huh!? I've been a Wolverine, I've been a Gecko, and now a Dolphin.... I'm just making new friends all over the place:bigsmile: I don't know too many of you on this team so just a quick intro... My name is Kasi, I have 4 kids, and love adventures! My family doesn't sit still very well. We are always doing something fun. In fact, We are headed to the beach tomorrow to explore an area that is fairly unfamiliar to us. We've only been to this particular beach one time.

As for this challenge, I'm trying to get back into the 150's. For some reason this has been super difficult for me. All the requirement we have to meet really helps me keep moving though. I know I'll get there eventually... it just takes time.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    YES!!!!! the Dolphins "rocked" AGAIN!!!! Way to go hypallage & Jenn!!! Saaweet!! You 2 did AWESOME!!!!

A "B I G" W E L C O M E to GrandmaJackie & AprilStar!!! I wish you well in your run Jackie and have fun at the beach AprilStar!!!

@AshleyMegg, did you have a run today (I forgot!)? I hope it went well & that you had PB!!! For tomorrow just WALK! It would be good for your muscles after a day of hard running!!!

My CALORIE burn for this week will be 151 X 12 = 1812 (which should be easy for me Unless my back goes out or I get sick!).

DOLPHINS be ready to be peppered with SMACK talk this week!!! I told another team that smack talk is what makes us STRONG!!!! So SMACK away!!!!
  • vhuber
    Well "SUCK IT UP SUNDAY" has arrived! Let's give thanks that "WE" are still in the challenge and just "SUCK IT UP" & go BURN a HUGE amount of calories today! Who knows what will step in our path this week & delay us from having an awesome calorie burn!!!
    Talk later after I BURN baby BURN!!!!
  • hypallage
    Sunday...

Was my mums birthday today so was up visiting parents. I got up early and took the dog for a run and then walked him again later in the day. Total of about 110mins for 884 cals. The dog is a bit stiff now though :-/.
    Reps: 100 UB
    Stretching: about 6 mins... Would have been longer but I got interrupted by a Skype call.
    Hiit: 6mins

The eating hasn't been so good though!
  • vhuber
    SUNDAY:

1. 60 minutes for 806 calories burned. (30 min running on TM for 400 cals & T25's EXTREME CIRCUIT for 406 cals)
    2. Besides all the lifting I did in the Extreme Circuit I did 425 Reps (125 Core, 100 Cardio, 100 UB, & 100 LB Reps)
    3. 7 minutes of streching
    4. 10 minutes of HIIT.
    5. Did my back stretches for flexability
    6. Did my New Good habit
    7. had very LOW SUGAR (the BAD habit)
    water=5
    sodium=5
    W/O= 10
    supported team= 1
  • ibmgirl87
    ibmgirl87 Posts: 71 Member
    Calories needed to burn this week: 2,148