DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @Thanks Dave!! Yes DOLPHINS DOMINATED THE TOP SPOTS THIS WEEK!! AWESOME JOB!!!!!! :smile: :smile:

@I_am_losing_it....OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an Amazing Job You Did!!! You Should be SO Proud of yourself!!!! Sore and in pain...But Totally Worth it right???!!!!! :flowerforyou:

@Ashley....welllll first of all I hope you had fun with your friends!!! And I woulda been in BIG trouble...cuz I LOVE Wings!! That's would have been one huge weakness for me!! Just start fresh this week and I'm sure you'll get right back on track ;-)

@Verda - I put your yummy pic up on the recipe page - you had the link so I was able to put the pic up for you - you tried...and you made it so I could fix it....so you take those points girl!!!

I think for the most part the posting is fine - I haven't had a chance to chart yet but I will find time tomorrow...this night did NOT go as I'd hoped with the flood in our house - I spent the evening extracting water...Fun Times!! And As I KNEW it would be with all the practicing and out of the ordinary stress of last week...my points were less than successful but I Plan Doing Much Better This Week! (though I'm not off to a great start...Tomorrow is Another Day!!)

Water: 4 days = 20 points (not great!)
    Sodium: 6 days = 30 points
    Workout: 55 points total - Thankfully I did ok here with all that practicing!!
    Bad Habit: -10 :sad: :grumble:
    New Hobby: -10 :sad: :grumble:
    Supported Team: 2 points - I wasn't on here nearly as much as I should have been so I'm not going any higher with that
    Smacked the other team: 5
    Total: 92 total... Not the start I was hoping for!! This Week...BOOM!!! Gonna Do BETTER!!!! (or next week....:blushing: I have a feeling this week isn't gonna go much better- and will be out of town this weekend for a MUCH NEEDED Getaway...but that doesn't always bode well with eating stellar and exercise...but I'm gonna try!!!

Keep Up The Great Work Dolphins!! As soon as I can chart tomorrow I'll put an update on how we are doing so far.... WE ROCK!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hello Dolphins,
    I feel like some of you put me to shame with the time you manage to devote to exercising! You guys rock :)

Sunday:
    Exercise 60 mins 395 cals
    Reps 0
    Stretching - 15mins

Mon 30 mins 316 cals
    Reps 300 (200 cardio, 50 LB, 25 UB, 25 Core)
    Stretching 15mins

Everything entered to here.
    YOU do what YOU can do!!!! DON'T get down on yourself!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thank you Sheri for putting up the pic & for ALL that you do!!!

Hey DOLPHINS today is the day to make it be YOUR best!!! TUNE IT UP TUESDAY!!! (fine tune your food & your fitness!)
  • vhuber
    Options
    My half marathon was good, I am super slow so don't laugh :) I figured I would finish in 4 1/2 hours but I actually did a little better and finished in 4 hours 12 minutes. It was a great experience and I will be doing it again :) My feet ache (if I weighed less that probably would not be so bad) I have raw spots in a few unmentionable places and some soreness in my legs, but I feel accomplished and happy :)

My coach brought me in from mile 9 1/2 cheering me on the whole way which was super spectacular! My hubby came and cheered me on too and we had a great weekend away, we came home this afternoon and although I am still sore I have done stretching and am sure I will pretty much be back to normal tomorrow. Once I got to the finish line I was completely done and could barely walk anymore. We went back and napped at the hotel and then went to a fabulous after party in the presidential suite that overlooked San Francisco :)

Trying to figure out what format to put stuff in, because I am kind of lost :)
    So, Sunday workout 252 minutes 3279 calories, 20 minutes stretching.
    Monday 10 minutes stretching
    50 lower body reps 50 upper body reps
    GOOD JOB! They would have had to run beside me with a stretcher while thinking anytime now that old woman is gonna drop!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Jenn (tabbydog), your post to the Tigers was cute!!!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Monday:

1. 66 minutes of running for 641 calories
    2 0 reps
    3. 15 minutes stretching in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening
    4. Stretched 10 minutes after my run
    5. no alcohol

Edited to add my calories. Always forget that part!
  • tabbydog
    Options
    Jenn (tabbydog), your post to the Tigers was cute!!!!!

I loved that picture. :bigsmile:
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @Verda...your comment on the marathon...yeah that would be me too lol!! As they are walking at a snail pace next to my "run" haha...with the stretcher....come already lady! I have MUCH Respect for all you marathon runners!! Even having the motivation to TRY is AMAZING to me...let alone completing it! Crawling over that finish line would be an accomplishment!!
  • tabbydog
    Options
    I love running! My brain loves it a lot! Sometimes my body complains, but I tell it to shut up! :laugh: I had to baby it with yoga this morning. No running today. :sad: :laugh:
  • Sheri869
    Options
    #tabbydog....crazy girl...love running??! :wink: It Hurts!!! lol!!

I've posted everything I think to here! So Check the Chart on your #'s

Welp...Dolphins! We Are KILLING The Calories so far this week!!! And we are still missing a ton of #'s that will hopefully come in - we should have that # beat by tonight!

Minutes....we are a tad behind on...but we'll get there! I've No Doubt!! Reps...we might want to pick up the pace...(ME Especially!!!)

Lets Make this a Kick *kitten* Week!!! Drown those other animalsi with our Super STRONG Tail Fin!! :bigsmile: Lets Have a HUGE Tuesday!!
  • tabbydog
    Options
    I plan on getting my reps done for the week tonight, then the rest of the week will be a bonus!

Come on DOLPHINS!! Let's kick *kitten* again this week!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    OK time to catch up. Again sorry

Points from last week:
    Water - 7 days at 64 oz + = 35
    Sodium - 6 days = 30
    W/O = 55
    Bad Habit - 25
    Good Habit/New - 25
    Smack 25
    Supportive - I think I got 7

This week

Sunday
    Workout - 178 min for 657 calories
    Reps - 100 squats
    Flexibility - 2 - 7 min session done
    Realistic goal - not posted yet
    Low sodium recipe - not posted yet

Sodium - 1961 - 5
    W/O - 10
    Bad Habit - done
    New Habit - done
    Supportive - NO ( No net couldn't get in group)
    Smack - not yet

Monday

Workout - 165 min for 622 calories (343 min and 1,279 calories for the week so far)
    Reps - 100 boxing jabs (LB & Cardio done)
    Flexibility - 2 - 7 min session done (2/3 days done)
    Realistic goal - not posted yet
    Low sodium recipe - posted but couldn't get picture to come up did post link to see pictures)

Sodium - 1225 - 5 (for week 10)
    W/O - 10 (for week 10)
    Bad Habit - done (for week 2/7 days)
    New Habit - done (for week 2/7 days)
    Supportive - yes ( For week 1/7 days)
    Smack - not yet

Hope thats everything if missing something or something not clear please let me know. In a bit of a brain fog right now :blushing:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    You guys are killing it again this week. Lets do this for ourselves. We can rise above whatever our challenges are a come out on top.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    vhuber - 182 points... Fantastic work last week :)
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    About to do a little Smack talk Shark Style

Let me just put visions of Halloween Candy and Caramel Corn and Caramel apples in your head :) Stop VIsualize Smell the aroma :)
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Workout:
    60 mins 395 cals
    Reps 50 UB
    Flex - been stretching all day - my legs hurt :-/ say 15mins
    smack talk done - sharks page
  • Sheri869
    Options
    got your #'s posted D...and so I think that does it to here as Sue (hypallage) posted hers....still going strong Dolphins!

@kellyyyyyyy (kr3851)....you are quiet so far this week....hope you are doing ok and just busy busy busy! Miss you :flowerforyou:

I am pushing my old self to get to the gym tonight...BEFORE more fun water extracting tonight ;-) I think I want to do a little Zumba before I enjoy the rest of my night with that CRAP!! :sad: Then we will be tearing up the carpet and rented a dehumidifier and borrowed fans from everyone we know ;-P So HOPING for good results and the carpet is salvageable...(and the walls as well!) This isn't something I really want to do again any time soon!!!!! :explode:

Maybe I should do a little kickboxing tonight too....work off the anger I feel toward the water heater :mad: can you be angry at a water heater ?? :wink: Anyway...hoping to put some real #'s up for the team tonight...I've been slacking!!
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    First things first, can we give vhuber a prize? You are all over updates and encouragement!!

For Tuesdays numbers:
    79 minutes of running for 840 calories burned
    25 core reps, 25 ub reps, 25 lb reps. and 60 cardio reps.
    I did 2 sessions of 7 minute stretching. HOWEVER. Yesterday I reported 2 7 minute sessions, when I planned to do the second right after reporting and right before bed, but I got caught up with something on my laptop and completely forgot. So I don't get credit for yesterdays stretching. I'm sorry for the mixup.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thank you AshleyMeggg but I just want ALL of us to reach those goals we have set for week 13!!

TUESDAY: this was an EXTREMELY busy day for me!

1. at 5 a.m. I did a 36 minute workout for 331 cals. (I had to do it then cuz I KNEW the rest of my day was going to be CRAZY!)

2. 25 UB reps!

3. 10 minutes of stretching (these are REALLY helping my back :drinker: )

4. LOW sugar

5. I did way MORE than 10 min of straightening/cleaning today.

IF I would have had more time in my day & of course more energy I would have had more points, cals, reps etc;;;:wink:
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Good morning dolphins! Well I'm off on my jollies now, 2 weeks in florida. I wont be logging in as I wont have access to the internet but it shouldn't affect the team with eliminations as I'm just playing for points. I will still be doing lots of exercise, traipsing around all the theme parks so I' m hoping to have a loss on my return.

Best of luck to you all :drinker:

see you in 2 weeks