DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm in the MFP land of the living for the morning - the unforgiving and brutal final practices don't start till 2 so I'll do what I can till then - Thanks a ton for ALL The Help!!! I have posted to here!

LOOKS LIKE Most Everyone Has Done Really Great This Week!!

Dolphins Still Rock!! (but the Tiger pic was pretty cool ;-)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Thurs
    Workout: 51
    Calories Burned: 223
    Reps: 50
    Stretching: 15 minutes

Reps:
    #1 Water - 35 pts (Su- Yes M -yes T-yes W-yes Th- yes Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 35 pts (Sun 1127, M-1147 T- 1414W- 1945Th- 2470 Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 60 pts (Sun 11, M-30 T-60 W-90 Th- 51 Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --25 pts (Sun yes M yes-T-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --25 pts (Sun yes M-yesT-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1 / 7 pts (M-yes T-yes W-yes Th-yes Fri-yes S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 5 / 5pts - monday the wolverines

Friday
    30 min workout for 157 calories
    5 min to myself
    15 organizing
    15 stretching plus working on my flexibility goal
    Water already at 64 oz

Pm'd weight in
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Dolphins look like we had a great week considering all we all have going on. You guys are so awesome. Everyone have a awesome weekend.
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Apologies for being a bit MIA this week - had a pretty horrible week. Have logged my figures in the chart for the end of the week - not much though, some reps, some stretching and some walking is about it.

I've been pretty good on Sodium - under every day. I have made some horrible food choices though. Am currently feeling a bit sick from eating chocolate. I really need to get out of this emotional eating habit - I thought I had got better but apparently not :-\.

Water - I drank plenty on some days, not enough on Monday or Wednesday though - was mostly fuelled by caffeine on those two days.

My #4 & #5 - well, #5 - I've spent most of the week organising things so definitely hit this one. Consequently haven't spent much time on my phone. I think I need to change #4 as the two aren't really mutually exclusive and actually - I've not really played on my phone when I should be doing anything else.

I think I'll change it to being out of bed by 6:30am on weekdays - this is the one time I do waste and will encourage me to exercise in the mornings!!

You guys have done brilliantly this week... well done
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hey DOLPHINS we did good this week right?? Let's do it again NEXT week!!!!

FRIDAY:

1. 30 minutes of Shaun T's SPEED 3.0 (this kicks my @ss EVERY time) for 430 cals
    2. 100 cCORE REPS
    3. DID 10 min of stretching
    4. SO far NO sugar
    5. ALREADY cleaned a closet out.

DOWN 2 more pounds!!!!! They are going to get tough now!!! 155#
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I hear you Verda! I had lost 5 prior to starting this challenge, and now they are coming off SLOOOOOWWWWW!!! :sad:
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @tabby...:laugh: :laugh: I was going on to other teams sites to pull info and I saw the GIANT bacon sandwich you posted on the Tigers Page! That Was Awesome!!! :noway: :laugh: It cracked me up! Was like something off of Man vs. Food (a favorite show of mine to watch btw when I'm a treadmill or elypitical...weird I know! Makes me work harder though!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @hypallage....Hang in there!! Next week will get better I hope for you!! You sound a little down....so shake off the week and start fresh next week!! And just be proud and remember the things you did good on! And I hear you on the emotional eating...thats my worst as well! Wellll that...and drunk eating....another bad habit!! Its hard when your mind is very focused on something else to care what you are eating...but just keep working on it! Habits of any kind don't change overnight! At least you are aware of it...Baby Steps!! :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    Options
    @tabby...:laugh: :laugh: I was going on to other teams sites to pull info and I saw the GIANT bacon sandwich you posted on the Tigers Page! That Was Awesome!!! :noway: :laugh: It cracked me up! Was like something off of Man vs. Food (a favorite show of mine to watch btw when I'm a treadmill or elypitical...weird I know! Makes me work harder though!
    I laughed too when I saw that! But it was just a LITTLE bit of bacon!!!!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    hi all, this week has been crazy getting ready for my half marathon. I have had very specific workouts and rest days given by my trainer, not to mention all the logistics of getting ready for travel out of town although I did get the workout parts in, I have had no time to log or do the other things I am supposed to do. I am sorry :(
    -Donna
  • vhuber
    Options
    Does my todays data count? I see it is not on the spreadsheet yet. I did not get to count my Sundays 90 minute points so I for sure want todays in!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @verda....yeah your #'s count - I added them to the chart...just hadn't had a chance....GREAT JOB THIS WEEK!!!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnXqlm9C0eBygzCkACNjEgshXNejRWAmN33LhhK-nKvzSBfvT5Fg

Accept the fact that Team Tigers are going to take this challenge! Submit now!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @Kelly....I went back to find your weigh in and saw your post....Hang In There!! You did an Amazing job last week....just try and power though that Dumb TOM!! HATE IT!!! And you had a GREAT Loss...be proud of it!! maybe if you're lucky your TOM will end before next weeks weigh in...
  • Sheri869
    Options
    @Donna....I'm sure you are working your butt off getting ready for that Marathon crazy girl :wink: Keep it up!! I hope you stay with us in whatever capacity you can!! We want to help keep you going ;-) Goooo Runner Girl...Gooo!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    hi all, this week has been crazy getting ready for my half marathon. I have had very specific workouts and rest days given by my trainer, not to mention all the logistics of getting ready for travel out of town although I did get the workout parts in, I have had no time to log or do the other things I am supposed to do. I am sorry :(
    -Donna
    Best wishes in your race!!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Yes have a great race! We want to hear about it when you get back! At least this fellow runner does! :wink:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I first read the flex part as between 2 and 7 mins, but when I was doing our breakdown for the wolverines, I realized that I think Sheri meant it as 2 block of 7 mins (14 mins) 3 days a week.

So I PMd to clarify and I've had word back and it is 2 x 7.

Thought I'd let you know, just in case you read it like I first did

PS Wolverines Rock :)
  • vhuber
    Options
    I must do TWO seven minutes EXTRA stretches besides my daily 10 minute stretch! correct?
  • vhuber
    Options
    I got in my workout today BESIDES cleaning 2 houses! I sure hope my DOLPHIN family earned some weekend points!!! Your good you can do it! Sheri I hope your show went great! If you put into it what you do for us then I'm sure it was AWESOME!!