DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Nov 12
    My calorie burn goal 2,028 - (Completed to date 1076 / 952 to go)

60 min for 275 calories
    Reps - LB 150, UB 50, Core 90
    Flex goal - 7 min done
    Hiit - 6 min

Pts for new week:
    Sodium - 2110 (2/7)
    Water (3/7)
    Smack - 1
    Communication (2/7)
    Good habit (3/7)
    Bad Habit (3/7)
    Exercise pts - 30/60

posted this to spreadsheet and checked my other dates. Thanks for posting them.
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hey Dolphins! You guys did GREAT last week with weight loss! You deserve a special reward for your efforts :-)

How about some fresh, hot pizza with extra cheese - so yummy!
    Then treat yourself to a brownie with creamy vanilla ice cream on top, drizzled in hot fudge!

The holidays are coming up, but why wait? Treat yourself TODAY! You deserve it :-)

Love,
    a SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    5eg715.jpg

LET'S GO DOLPHINS
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Ashleymeggg, I am trying to post that stretch here, hopefully it works!
    995541_182311711961323_2098889212_n.jpg
  • tabbydog
    Options
    I don't know how to resize, but you get the idea. :bigsmile:

Edited to add: you can go to Runner Unleashed's facebook page to see the full pic.
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Tabbydog,
    Thanks! I bought a foam roller yesterday actually and this looks great!
  • tabbydog
    Options
    I swear by my foam roller! I use it nearly every day! I hope you feel better soon!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Sunday:
    Worked Out: 30
    Calories Burned: 167
    Reps: 0
    Stretching: 5 minutes.... 0
    HIIT: 0

Monday:
    Worked Out: 20
    Calories Burned: 74
    Stretching: 5 minutes.... 0

Tuesday:
    Worked Out: 60
    Calories Burned: 432
    Reps: 400
    Stretching: 5 minutes.... 5

My day got interrupted by the maintenance guy but at least now my bathroom might not flood every time someone showers:ohwell: I do have Club Dance tonight... hopefully I can sneak away for that. I did do a HIIT workout video and a Stretching video so the day is not lost. I will post todays stats later.
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    ]do_zps61544cf9.jpg
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    6em836.jpg

Just a little shark smack talk to brighten your day!
  • AshleyMeggg
    Options
    Guys, I tried two things today:
    1. my run in the morning. No bueno.
    2. HIIT. Couldn't keep up.

Maybe I'm being a baby, but I feel like this is getting worse. I'm going to drop out of the challenge and try to yoga this injury back to health. When I'm feeling better I will continue to follow along with the challenge because it is an INCREDIBLE challenge, but there is no way for me to hit my goals this week.

I hope the dolphins stay on top. You guys rock.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @Ashley...I have been VERY MIA this week so just saw all this about you...but just so you are aware...if you want to stick with this I can almost always come up with variations....alternatives...etc so keep motivated people still in the challenge...we just need to rearrange whatever is necessary if there are injuries...I don't know if you would want to and I don't know for sure if we can figure something out...but usually we can! You've Been AWESOME throughout so, of course, we would All Hate to lose you!! But also know how awful and injury can be!! I'm sorry you are hurtin'! First take care of yourself!!!! and Message me if you decide you want to try and find some alternatives if we can. :flowerforyou:

And....SADLY I have been SO MIA I haven't even welcomed my new teammates!!! :grumble: :blushing: Thrilled to have GrandmaJackie AND Aprilstar on our team with us!! I'm sorry I had to split you guys up though! :cry: I was very on the fence about it...but hoping maybe you'all will make new friends and find motivational homes on these teams as well!! :flowerforyou: :smooched: :heart:

Welll I have to take off but hoping to get on and report some tonight!! I've been working my exercises for sure (Got Too...TRY and work off the weekend food...ugggggg!! :sad: )...just been getting home late and have had NO time at work to jump on here....:grumble: I hate year end in my line of work!! Anyway....looks like, as a team, we are still kicking some serious...Shark, Wolverine and Tiger Butt!!! :bigsmile: Lets Show 'em whose The Best!!!

2rxin36.jpg
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Roll over thread :happy:

I think everything is entered to here... please check though!

suck-it-up.jpg
    Oh I LOVE IT!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Wednesday: oh what a day!!!

1. 61 min = 579 cals (bike & Speed 3.0)
    2. 125 Core Reps
    3. 7 min of stretches
    4. 10 minutes of HIIT
    5. did my back stretches
    6. LOW sugar
    7. did my new good habit
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    GUESS WHAT!!! I got to the gym early and had 10 minutes before class so I set myself up on the treadmill to run a mile..... I DID IT!!! It normally takes me 12-15 minute to complete a mile so I was/am super proud of myself:bigsmile:

Wednesday:
    Worked Out: 70
    Calories Burned: 555
    Stretching: 5 minutes.... 20
    HIIT: 20
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @April!! Congrats on that Amazing Accomplishment!!! Which is amazing to me!!! I can barely go a 20 minute mile....so that is one hell of a jump knocking 2-5 minutes off!! WOW!!

I'm going to try and log some stuff tomorrow finally to help out....I'm pretty done for the night and my computer is about to die...but Great Wednesday....keep going strong here at the end!!

My son is coming out this weekend...:happy: so I'm excited about that!! Gonna try and get him to go to the gym with me! I always try and play the...."are you gonna let your old mama show you up" card....that usually motivates him (and Me)!! Though his life revolves around college, sleep and partying...so I'm just happy to have him home for the weekend!! Hopefully cooking for him doesn't blow my resolve to eat better this weekend!!!! :grumble:

Go Dolphins!!! Keep up the Great Work!!!!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    2rxin36.jpg

This is sooooo cute!
  • vhuber
    Options
    THOROUGH THURSDAY!!!!!!
    Be THOROUGH on:

what you eat cuz tomorrow we weigh!
    drink that water
    watch that sodium
    support your team
    do your flexabilty goal
    be successful at not doing your bad habit
    be successful at your new good habit
    SMACK that other team
    Make sure you got in your 20 minute workout EVERYday.
    Make sure you have burned the cals (your last weeks weight x 12)
    Did 5 days of HIIT's
    Did REPS
    Did the daily 7 minutes of stretching!

I think I was THOROUGH on telling you what to be THOROUGH on!
    Have a Happy THURSDAY!!

My day will be busy AGAIN! I cook Turkey Dinner for 180 people!!! Plus it is my oldest grandsons b-day. He turns 7!! WOW where did the years go?
  • AshleyMeggg
    Options
    @April that's great! I can't wait to start working speed. I've been accumulating distance for so long, but my mile times are usually 13-15 minutes.
  • tabbydog
    Options
    Nice work April!

My Wednesday check in:

1. 60 minutes of boot camp, 504 calories (nearly killed me!!)
    2. 150 UB reps (50 pushups, 50 military presses, 50 bicep curls)
    3. 15 minutes morning stretch
    4. no alcohol
    5. Stretching after boot camp

In boot camp we did tabatas of a KILLER full body exercise. Plank to downward facing dog, but you put your feet on towels on a hard wood floor, and you don't step from plank to down dog, you SLIDE your feet by using your core. Ai yi yi! Try it! By the 8th tabata I could barely do the plank portion!

Edited to add 7 minutes of HIIT. Did it after boot camp on a bike at the gym. I was D. O. N. E. :laugh: