Check in

Options
123457»

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I binged all weekend. I had my wisdom teeth pulled Monday morning but still ate SOO MUCH ice cream and jello.. i was unable to work out. From friday to today I gained 4 pounds (mostly water weight i'm sure but still sucks...)
    I need to be back on track. My son's birthday and thanksgiving are back to back this year but I will not fall into the trap of overeating just because they're "special occasions"....
  • i went over by 300+ calories, it was the chex mix at work that did me in! I had a hard morning at work and just started popping chex mix. sometimes I eat thinking it will delay something I don't want to do, like chores or working. but the chores and work are still there after I stuff my face! I wouldn't have been over if I had exercised, but today is my day off. oh well, at least it wasn't too bad and I will try to stay on track the rest of the week. Keep up the good work everybody! Don't beat yourself up if you slip up now and then. Nobody's perfect.
  • Stayed on track! Now to brush my teeth!
  • stayed on track thanks to a salad with veges and salsa for dinner. I want to eat cookies, though. better go brush my teeth. or drink some unsweetened tea to make sure i'm not just thirsty. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • ploppersdf1
    ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have been binge free for almost a week. So proud.
  • did good today!
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    Is or is not calories/food a measure? Today I ate like 400 of a (very) healthy chocolate fudge treat but
  • SheGlistensasSheSings
    Options
    Why do I only binge o chocolate or dark chocolate do you think no other foods really?
  • stayed within my limits. i have to exercise 6 days a week to be able to stay in my goals. try to eat healthy but like to incorporate treats into my day, like cookies or those protein granola bars, they are yummy! i also like natural peanut butter by the spoonful! I guess everything in moderation. good job everyone, i like reading your posts!