Check in....

Options

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I did shred it with weights today. I'll go back to the regular shred tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm going to do this when the shred is over. (Do shred it with weights). It was fun, and went very quick!

Oh I actually didn't like that one all that much, but that's awesome that you were into it! I like No More Trouble Zones a lot.

I've heard really good things about NMTZ. I have BFBM. I might start doing that.... We'll see. LOL
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I did shred it with weights today. I'll go back to the regular shred tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm going to do this when the shred is over. (Do shred it with weights). It was fun, and went very quick!

Oh I actually didn't like that one all that much, but that's awesome that you were into it! I like No More Trouble Zones a lot.

I've heard really good things about NMTZ. I have BFBM. I might start doing that.... We'll see. LOL

That one is killer. It's actually the first JM I ever did because it streams on Amazon for free… I couldn't make it all the way through, haha.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Level 2, day 7 DONE. Wow. 13 more days, and I'm done with this program!!!

It was easier today. I did however, push harder, so while it was easier, I made myself do more, so it was hard. LOL..

And, I can't get through BFBM. I haven't done it in a while though, so maybe after this, I can?
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Day 27 done! so close.
  • StarflowerST
    StarflowerST Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 10 over. Yay! Get to start Level 2 tomorrow. I'm super ready for something different!

What's BFBM?
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, it's another JM workout that just uses body weight, no dumbbells or anything. It's good, but really intense! It's basically like 45 minutes or really intense cardio.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is DONE! that means tomorrow I get a rest day, and i'm done with the halfway mark of level 1 :):):)
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    You guys rock for sticking with this!! My doctor made me change my exercise plan. Unfortunately I had to stop the 30DS, I will definitely be starting it as soon as I can.
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Still working level one til the end of December! Its on to level 2 Jan 1st. I do have to say level one has gotten a little easier, but push ups are so dang hard for me....sigh...
  • kaleria95
    Options
    Day 5 doneeee. Moving up to level 2 tomorrowww
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    We had my husband's company party last night, and we danced our booties off, so I'm bailing on working out today. I figure I burned about 700 calories dancing for 2 hours! Pooped! I'll start level 2 tomorrow.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Day 28 done this morning!
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    I have had a very naughty weekend shred last night ousted for a takeaway and had kids round me all day and sister over tonight so I have had 2 days without which I will regret tomorrow! Not giving up back to level 2 tomorrow again after my blip! Well done everyone else you're motivating me to get back on it tomorrow :)
  • ne11ie25
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done, admittedly with a 2 day break but glad I haven't stopped despite break it actually wasn't like starting from scratch was able to do whole thing without stopping today :)
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    Level 2, Day 1 finished.
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    Great job everyone! Day 29 done today!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    I've missed 2 days of workouts... Yesterday and today. Tomorrow is supposed to be day 10 of level 2. I'm going to go ahead and do it tomorrow, then move on to level 3 on Tuesday. I raked half my yard, and swept the driveway. Total time=~2hrs. My hands have blisters. LOL. Congrats on my ladies for pushing forward!!!
  • rjdunn87
    Options
    DONE! Just did day 30. Hooray! I can't lie, I kind of half-assed it today… I'm feeling the T25 workouts and I think I was just getting a bit bored with the shred. Perfect timing! I'll post my final stats when I take measurements tomorrow.

Good work everyone!
  • StarflowerST
    Options
    DONE! Just did day 30. Hooray! I can't lie, I kind of half-assed it today… I'm feeling the T25 workouts and I think I was just getting a bit bored with the shred. Perfect timing! I'll post my final stats when I take measurements tomorrow.

Good work everyone!

Yay!!!! Well done!!

Day 2 (day 12), Level 2 finished. When she says she wants you to feel like you're gonna die. . . check! Although, I did just finish my 2 mile fast walk with ankle weights.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    finished level 1 day 7 today! only 3 more days until I am OUT of level 1 and I get a rest day! woooo! can't believe I've stuck with it this long, seems like theres hardy anytime lieft now ;) WOOO HOOO!!!!