On the 9th I added an extra mile.

Today I logged another mile

(both with LS walk slim)

Total 7 mi
    Goal 15 mi
  • janetdavis927
    janetdavis927 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this group rather late in the month, but I want to be a part of the challenge. I generally walk about 20 miles a week with Leslie Sansone...and I have to say that I absolutely ADORE her! I'm in for 50 miles this month...Yay, let's go!!
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this group rather late in the month, but I want to be a part of the challenge. I generally walk about 20 miles a week with Leslie Sansone...and I have to say that I absolutely ADORE her! I'm in for 50 miles this month...Yay, let's go!!

Welcome! Never too late to join us! 20 miles a week is awesome!! Looking forward to walking with you!

PS: I adore Leslie too
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!! My legs are screaming!! But I love it! Looking forward to rest day tomorrow then back at it on Monday and another great week of walking with you all:)

1/2 3M Walk off 10 lbs

1/6 - 3M Radio Remixes

1/7 - 3M Belly, Buns & Thighs

1/8 - 3 Fast Miles - my very first LS DVD and still one of my favorites

1/9 - 3 Mega Miles

1/10 - 3 M Walk your belly flat

1/11- 5K with a twist
  • bridget_williamson23
    Options
    I did 10 miles this week...one being a 4 mile workout that I've never been able to do before, and I feel amazing! All together this month I've walked 18 miles of the 60 I wanted to for the month! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Today I did the 3M Walk away your waistline.

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    9.15 miles walked today

55.46 miles walked in January
  • bweagle99
    Options
    Monthly Goal: 50 miles

1/3: 1 mile
    1/4: 2 miles
    1/5: 2 miles
    1/6: 2 miles
    1/7: 3 miles
    1/8: 1.5 miles
    1/9: 2 miles
    1/10: 2 miles

15.5 done; 34.5 to go
  • constancemwj
    Options
    today I decided to try something new. I use to do yoga years ago and want to start doing it again. So I got Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown level 1. It didn't look to bad until I tried it. I lasted about 15 min. and half the time. I felt like I was just rolling around on the floor stretching this way and that. Now I know what a beached whale feels like. :laugh: .I'm far more out of shape then I realized.. So I gave up and did the 5 mile fat burner with LS. I guess I do better when I'm on my feet.
    New goal for this month: Try to make it through the whole Yoga meltdown level 1 dvd.

Total 15 miles
    Goal 50 miles
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    9.15 miles walked today

55.46 miles walked in January

You Rock!!! Keep it up! :smile:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Saturday:

5 miles: J5 Mile Fat Burning Walk

0 miles: walking outdoors

Goal for January: at least 50 combined miles

So far: 36.5 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

Tomorrow is my free day so I'll catch up to you all on Monday. Enjoy your Sunday :heart:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    today I decided to try something new. I use to do yoga years ago and want to start doing it again. So I got Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown level 1. It didn't look to bad until I tried it. I lasted about 15 min. and half the time. I felt like I was just rolling around on the floor stretching this way and that. Now I know what a beached whale feels like. :laugh: .I'm far more out of shape then I realized.. So I gave up and did the 5 mile fat burner with LS. I guess I do better when I'm on my feet.
    New goal for this month: Try to make it through the whole Yoga meltdown level 1 dvd.

Total 15 miles
    Goal 50 miles

constancemwj, I am so proud of that you didn't give up when the yoga DVD was a huge challenge for you! Yay for you for making a new goal to continue on working out to the DVD while aiming to complete level one in January. Now that is what I call determination :drinker: .

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Thanks Texasgardnr. I was at Walmart looking at the 5 Day Walk Plan and wondering if I would like it to add to my collection of LS DVDs. It sounds good. I guess I'll have to get it now and try it out.
    Today I only did 2 miles. I was going to do 4, but spent all morning painting a bedroom and decided going up and down the ladder for a couple hours 2 was good enough for today.

Total 11
    Goal 50

Connie

I should have said that the DVD is 'program-able' instead of 'customizable'. Many of her DVDs are customizable in that you can choose to walk some of the miles by clicking fast forward to get past one mile to the next one or going back to menu, or have only music or not. The 5 Day Walk Plan you can use the program feature and line up your miles as you want them and it plays them in the order your set up. No more fiddling with the remote to get the next mile. Or just choose one of the five day plans as they are set up. I do both with it. It is the only one like it.

Hope this information helps in making a choice.

Going up and down a ladder is awesome exercise!

:flowerforyou:
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, I'm going to adjust my exercise to include 3 days of 30 Day Shred, so I'm going to adjust my walking miles to reflect that. I'm going to do 3 days a week of walking to make 18 more miles for January.

1/1: 2 miles
    1/2: 2 miles
    1/3: 3 miles
    1/4: 8 miles (5 morning and 3 evening)
    1/5: 2 miles
    1/6: 2 miles
    1/8: 3 miles
    1/9: 2 miles
    1/10: 2 miles
    1/11: 4 miles

30/48 miles complete
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Added 2.81 miles today
    Total 31.75 miles
    33.25 to go
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    * * 60 Miles * *

As of 1/11/2014

30 miles done, 30 to go!

Walk Strong Everyone :flowerforyou:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    3.86 miles walked today

59.32 miles walked to date
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I did 6 miles yesterday (Weight Loss Walk and Radio Remixes) and 5 miles today (5 Mega Miles).

57 out of 125 goal miles.
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Goal: 31-124 miles

1-11-2014: 1 mile (NuStep)

1-12-2014: 3 miles (LS Party Songs)

Total: 30 miles
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    Goal 15 miles

Jan 6 - 12 = 7 mi.